剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Man cannot live on the back room of Babylon alone.
人不能就指着巴比伦的暗室过日子吧
It'll be fun to fuck some place different for a change.
换个地方搞也很有意思
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事
How the fuck do I know?
我他妈怎么知道
Come on.
走吧
Shit!
靠
Them too?
这些也关了
Well, let's try the Adonis.
去「花♥花♥公♥子♥」看看
Come again.
下次再来
The questions is, where?
问题是 来哪儿
What're you boys up to?
你们在干什么
We're just looking for a good place to fuck.
我们想找个地方开操
Know of any?
推荐一个呗
How old are you?
你多大了
19. Let me see some I.D.
19岁 身份证给我看看
You were hoping for something younger?
你想要个再嫩点的吗
Are you hoping to call your lawyer tonight
你想去监房♥里待着
from a holding cell at the precinct?
半夜给你律师打电♥话♥吗
Uh, he's just a little rambunctious, officer.
他就是个放荡不羁的嫩头青 长官
You know how they are at his age.
你也知道他这年纪的人都这样
Go home, boys. The party's over.
回去吧 狂欢结束了
It's become a bona fide police state here
这里已渐渐变成名副其实的极权统治了
on beautiful loss-of-Liberty Avenue.
美丽的自♥由♥大道变成专♥制♥大道了
Something's gotta be done!
必须干点什么进行反抗
Yeah... me.
是啊 干我吧
That's for the boys at the precinct, Jim.
替选区的男孩们送给你的 吉姆
Morning, boys.
早啊 帅哥们
Missed you at Babylon last night.
昨晚你怎么没来巴比伦
Well, you know, it was such a lovely evening,
昨晚天气那么好
Justin and I decided to take a stroll.
贾斯汀和我散步去了
Oh, you should've been there.
你真该去看看
I hear it was an overflow crowd.
我听说那里人潮涌动
Filled to capacity.
都挤不下了
What was the enticement?
有什么优♥惠♥活动吗
Free airline miles for every cock you suck?
每舔一根屌♥ 就送航♥空♥公♥司♥的免费里程吗
There's nowhere else to go.
已经无处可去了
Stockwell's closed down half the street.
斯托克威尔关了半条街的店
And you've empowered him to do it.
还得归功于你呢
Frankly, he's doing us a favour.
老实说 我觉得他干了件好事儿
The Gravel Pit was always a skank-hole.
「采乐场」一直就很烂 名副其实
The only thing I ever picked up there was a case of crabs.
我在那里唯一的收获 就是一堆阴虱
The Baths were always full of trolls,
「欲池」常年都是老丑男
and the Adonis hadn't cleaned the cum off their floors
「花♥花♥公♥子♥」从不清理地上的精♥液♥
since the day they opened.
从开张起就没清理过
That's not the point.
这不是重点
Our world's being taken away from us.
我们的世界现在被人剥夺了
And that includes our right to fuck wherever we want.
包括我们在任何地方开操的权利
I thought somehow that might have personal significance for you.
我还以为这对你个人尤其重要呢
The only thing that has personal significance to him
唯一一件对他个人尤其重要的事
is signing up Stockwell's backers and moving to New York.
就是签下斯托克威尔的支持者做客户 然后搬去纽约
Okay, will you please calm down?
好了 你冷静点好吗
No, I will not calm down!
不 冷静个屁
I am just doing what I'm told. Be right back.
我只是按规定办事 马上回来
You know what? I want to see the fucking manager now!
听着 立刻把你们的白♥痴♥经理给我叫来
Now!
立刻
Hey, hey, hey, what... wha... w-what's wrong?
嘿 这是 怎么了
What's going on? They won't let me in!
怎么回事 他们不让我进去
We got an insufficient funds notice from the bank
我们要对他的账户充值的时候
when we tried to bill his account.
银行通知说存款不足了
That's bullshit!
纯属放屁
I-I'm sure it's just a mix-up.
肯定是有什么误会吧
We will get you a guest membership for now. You know what?
可以先给你办临时会员卡 你知道吗
I've been coming here for nine years.
这个地方我来了9年了
Nine years!
9年啊
You'd think you could show a little respect!
至少该对我表示点尊重吧
Fuck you and your membership!
去你♥妈♥的♥会员
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Honey, you should see the carnage
亲爱的 你是没见过瑜伽课售完的时候
when yoga sells out.
客人闹得腥风血雨的场面
Poor Teddy.
可怜的泰迪
These days, the slightest little affront
现在一点小小的羞辱
is like a knife in his heart.
就像一把刀扎进了他的心
Maybe what he needs is a vacation.
也许他需要出去度个假
Maybe what he needs is an industrial-strength valium.
也许他需要的是超强力的安定
Valium? Well look at it. It's beating so fast!
安定 看啊 心跳得太快了
Oh, that's quite normal.
这很正常
Pregnancy's hard work,
怀孕可是个辛苦活儿
for both the child and the mother.
对孩子和母亲都一样
Especially after Melanie's endometriosis.
尤其茉蕾妮还得过子♥宫♥内膜异位症
Endo... meetry... what?
子♥宫♥ 内膜 什么玩意儿
You'll probably discover
你会发觉
that the pain'll subside during the pregnancy.
怀孕期间疼痛会逐渐消失
Pain? What pain?
疼痛 什么疼痛
But in the meantime, she should still be taking it easy.
不过与此同时 她还是应该注意休养
Right, doctor? Is something the matter?
对吧医生 是有什么问题吗
Everyone, please stop worrying.
各位 拜托 别担心了
I am not worrying. I am!
我没担心 我担心
I was just making a suggestion.
我只是提点建议
There's no harm in taking it easy.
好好休息总归是好的
She's practically working herself into a state of exhaustion.
她工作起来简直就是不要命
What?
什么
I am not working myself into a state of exhaustion.
我没有不要命地工作
Please. She thinks she can do it all.
得了吧 她觉得她可以面面俱到
Because I can!
我本来就可以
You need to be careful, Melanie,
你得小心点 茉蕾妮
not to overdo.
别过头了
Too much stress, not eating properly,
压力过大 饮食不规律
these all can lead to serious complications.
都可能导致非常严重的后果
Jesus. I take care of myself,
天呐 我可以照顾好自己
I really do.
真的可以
It's just, my darling, devoted partner is simply overreacting
只是 深爱着我的爱侣有点反应过度
and driving me nuts!
快把我逼疯了
You'd think with all the chronic masturbation he'd be calm but...
我还以为长年的手♥淫♥会让他冷静下来 但是
he's a jangle of nerves.
他还是神经过敏
It's not funny!
一点也不好笑
Mel's running herself ragged.
茉儿劳累过度了
That's what you get when you're always on the rag.
长年被月经折磨 就是会这样
And there's nothing you can do, okay?
你爱莫能助 明白吗
She's the one carrying the baby.
是她怀着孩子 不是你
Our baby.
我们的孩子
So?
那又怎样
Did you see it?
你见到了吗
What... what did it look like?
是什么样的
Did it have your cute little turned-up nose and button eyes
是不是跟你一样有上翘的鼻子 圆圆的眼睛
and perfectly-shaped penis?
还有漂亮的小鸡鸡
You really think so?
你真这么觉得吗
It's the size of a peanut.
跟花生一样大
The baby!
我是说小宝宝
I mean, it's amazing.
我觉得 太神奇了
It's really fuckin' amazing.
太他妈的神奇了
Hello?
喂
Yes?
是
My what?
我的谁
Right, right, right.
没错
Well, is he all right?
他还好吧
Y... no, I-I see...
好的 我知道了
I teach until 3:00, but I can be there after that.
我3点下课 下课后可以过去
Yeah, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Is everything all right?
没什么事吧
Y-yeah, no problem.
没什么事
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表