剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
The goddamn cantabile!
是「如歌♥」那地方出了问题
I fucked it up good.
我彻底搞砸了
My fingers tightened up. I could... I could feel it.
我的手指太紧了 我能感觉到
It's okay. It doesn't matter.
没事 没关系的
You were still wonderful.
你还是很出色
Come on.
走吧
Let's go home.
我们回家
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Mr. Gold?
戈德先生
That's right.
是我
Glen Bishop, Artists Management Associates.
我是格伦·毕肖普 艺人经纪协会的
Glen Bishop. Artists Management.
格伦·毕肖普 艺人经纪人
Justin Taylor. Moral support.
贾斯汀·泰勒 提供精神支持的
How you doing?
你好
You gave a dazzling performance.
你的表演让人震撼
Apparently, not dazzling enough.
显然还不够震撼
Well, the judges have their own standards, but I have mine.
评委有他们的标准 我也有我的标准
The audience was captivated by your passion, your virtuosity.
观众被你的激♥情♥和精湛技艺俘获了
You have real presence.... and a great look.
你很有表现力 长得也很帅
Thanks.
谢谢
The programme says you're from Pittsburgh.
主办方的资料上说你来自匹兹堡
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
When are you heading back?
什么时候回去呢
Uh, tomorrow morning.
明天上午
I'm going to have a few drinks before that though.
我在回去之前 会先出去喝几杯
Can I buy you one of them?
我能请你喝一杯吗
You buying for my boyfriend too?
那你请我男朋友吗
Oh, by all means.
那当然了
All right.
好吧
After you.
你们先请
And it doesn't help that there's a room full of people
门外满满一屋子人
right outside the door who know exactly what you're doing in there.
都知道你在干什么 让我更加射不出来
Well, you should've left the door open.
那你应该把门开着
What could be hotter than having a bunch of breeders
让一群等着生孩子的人看着你自♥慰♥
watching you while you jerk off?
显然是最刺♥激♥的事
Even you wouldn't do that.
就算是你也干不出那种事
That's true.
那倒是没错
I went to the "Gravel Pit"
我当年去了「砂石坑」俱乐部
and watched while some guy took it up the butt from a conga line.
看着一个人在跳康茄舞时被♥操♥ 然后射了出来
You whipped up the batter
你在一个性♥爱♥俱乐部
that eventually became Gus in a sex club?
射出的精♥液♥ 最后变成了盖斯吗
It's disgusting.
那也太恶心了
Not like looking at pictures of some twat
总好过对着沾满精♥液♥的《好色客》
spread her lips in a cum-stained copy of "Hustler".
看着那些骚♥女♥荡♥妇♥的图片射出来
That would be Mr. Miracle Whipper.
当然是「奇妙酱」先生
How did it go?
怎么样啊
Did you shoot your load? Mother!
你射出"子弹"了吗 妈
Bet it was a whopper.
肯定是数量惊人
The Grassi side of the family are Italian stallions, all of 'em.
格拉西家族的人都是意大利种马 所有人都是
Well, this one didn't pony up.
但这家伙没能硬起来
What?
什么
Thanks for announcing the news. While you're at it,
谢谢你来宣布这条新闻 既然你在播报
why don't you give us the sports and the weather?
干脆把体育和天气信息一起报了吧
What happened, honey?
发生什么事了 亲爱的
Tell me.
告诉我
Nothing happened.
没发生任何事
First obligation to being a father, and I blew it.
作为父亲的第一个义务 我搞砸了
Well, don't be so hard on yourself.
别硬是对自己这么苛刻啊
I wouldn't mention "Hard-on".
我建议你别提"硬"这个字
Honey, a lot of people freeze up under pressure.
亲爱的 很多人在压力下都会不举
You know, it's called performance anxiety,
这叫做「表现焦虑」
right, Brian? Never heard of it.
是吧 布莱恩 没听说过
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
你不用觉得羞耻
I mean, who could get a stiffie
在那种专治不孕不育的地方
in a sterile environment like that anyway?
谁还能硬起来啊
Why don't you have Ben pull it for you,
何不让本来帮你打飞机
you know, while you hold the cup?
你拿着杯子就行了
Would you please stop?
别说了行不行
What? We're talking clinically.
怎么了 我们这是学术讨论
We're not talking at all!
什么都别讨论了
Fine. Handle it yourself.
好吧 你自己把握
He already did.
他已经"握"过了
Shut up! You know what?
闭嘴 听着
I don't know why everybody in Pittsburgh
我不知道为什么匹兹堡的每一个人
needs to know my business
都想知道我的私事
and feel free to comment on it. I'm going home,
还随心所欲地评论 我要回家
to whack off,
打一场飞机
and that's the last anybody needs to hear about it!
此事到此为止
Anybody know where he lives?
有人知道他住在哪吗
Our firm represents some of
我们公♥司♥代理了一些
the hottest young concert artists performing in the business.
业内最火的年轻艺人
Singers, dancers, musicians.
包括歌♥手 舞蹈家 音乐家
So you're what, an agent?
那你是什么 经纪人吗
Talent representative.
艺人代理
We arrange for bookings, recording contracts,
我们会安排演出预约 唱片录制合同
tours, both in the states and abroad.
巡演 国内国外都有
Tours?
巡演
Once people know who you are,
一旦你有了名气
they're going to want to see and hear you perform.
人们就会想要看你的演出
How are they going to know that?
那他要怎么出名呢
Well, leave that up to us.
这事交给我们来做
That's our job.
那是我们的专业
So, are you...
所以你...
Are you saying you want to represent me?
你是说你想代理我吗
That's exactly what I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
But why? Why me?
为什么 为什么选择我
I didn't even win. I wasn't even the best.
我都没赢 我又不是最优秀的
Have you been in a record store lately, Ethan?
你最近去过唱片行没 伊森
In the classical department?
去古典音乐区看过没
Well, yeah, I make my own CDs,
有啊 我自己录了唱片
I like to check out the competition,
我会去关注一下竞争情况
see what Joshua Bell is up to.
看看约夏·贝尔在做什么
Okay, so you've noticed
好 那你应该注意到了
it's starting to look a lot like the rock department.
古典音乐现在有点像摇滚了
There's no more covers with snowy-haired grandfathers
封面不再是白发苍苍的老爷爷
propped up like corpses at their baby grands,
像尸体一样坐在钢琴边
or clutching their violins.
或是紧握着自己的小提琴
Artists these days are young, hip, sexy...
现在的艺术家年轻 时髦 性感
Much like yourself.
就跟你这样
So is that why you're interested in him?
所以这就是你对他感兴趣的原因吗
Because he's cute?
因为他长得帅
I'm interested in him
我对他感兴趣
because he's an extraordinary talent.
是因为他拥有超凡的音乐才华
All the more extraordinary
最超凡的地方在于
because he's a talent I can sell.
我可以将他推销出去
So I'm a... so I'm a commodity.
所以 我就是个商品
I can't very well sell Mozart.
我没办法把莫扎特推销出去
Unlike Eminem,
跟埃米纳姆不同
he hasn't written anything new in 300 years.
他已经三百年没有过新作品了
Can you excuse me for a moment?
原谅我失陪一下
Have to pee.
我得尿尿
He's a nice kid.
他是个好孩子
He's an amazing artist.
他是个很棒的艺术家
Really?
是吗
He's good-looking too.
他长得也很帅
Don't get any ideas.
别打他的主意
I liked meeting him...
我很高兴认识他
But if you decide to sign with me,
但是如果你决定跟我签约
I don't want to see him again.
我不想再见到他
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表