剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I lost a sock and a pair of shorts,
我丢了一只袜子和一条短裤
but the fuck if I'm going back down there with the crypt-master.
但有个地穴恶魔在下面 我绝对不要再下去了
Ben? Uh, yeah?
本 什么事
I... I said there was this guy down there. This...
我...我刚说楼下有个人
This in... credibly hot guy. And I was...
一个超级正点的家伙 我...
I was bending over to get my laundry out of the dryer,
我弯腰从烘干机里取衣服时
and... and he ripped off my pants
他脱了我的裤子
and he fucked the shit out of me.
然后狠狠地操♥我♥
Uh-huh?
是吗
Hey, hey, what... what are you doing?
嘿 你在干什么呢
I'm reading the newspaper and I'm near-sighted
我在看报纸呢 而且我近视
so I... oh, the classifieds. Oh...
是分类广♥告♥啊
Yeah, I'm looking for an apartment, Michael.
是的 我在找公♥寓♥ 迈克
You already have an apartment,
可你已经有公♥寓♥了
complete with appliances and hardwood floors,
配有电器 铺了木地板
and a builtin boyfriend... Yeah, I told you,
还内置一个男朋友 我说过了
I-I think it's best if I have my own place. Yeah.
我最好还是自己找个地方住
And I think it's best... that you stay.
我觉得最好你还是留下来
Are you sure you wouldn't rather be out with Brian?
你确定你不是宁愿和布莱恩一起出去玩吗
Well, I have to admit, it is tempting.
我必须承认那很有诱惑力
But then, I would miss out on all the pre-soaking,
不过那样的话 我就会错过浸泡衣服
and spin-drying, and not to mention,
和脱水烘干的过程 更不用说
having the hottest man in Pittsburgh
还有个匹兹堡最帅的男人
to help me fluff 'n' fold.
帮我折叠衣服
Help you with the Center Carnival?
帮你筹备同志中心的嘉年华
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你脑子进水了吧
I like to think not.
我觉得没有
After the way they screwed me,
他们都把我♥干♥趴下了
the only thing I'd like to help the center do is self-destruct.
我现在只想帮他们自我毁灭
Well, that's exactly what might happen
要是我们拉不到企业赞助
if we don't boost our corporate sponsorship and raise a couple 100,000.
筹不到几十万的话 中心确实会完蛋
It's not my problem.
不关我的事
Anyone else in there I should know about?
房♥间里还有谁在 我应该知道一下吗
Uh, hopefully not before I do.
就我所知 没有
Look, it may not be your problem.
听我说 也许这事跟你没关系
But it'd be a very big problem
可如果我们被迫削减
for a lot of members of our community
艾滋临终安养院
if we had to cut on AIDS hospice care
和流浪少年救助站的经费
or the homeless teen shelter.
将关系到群体里的很多人
All I'm asking
我只是希望
is for you to volunteer a few hours of your time
你能抽一点时间
to help organize this fundraiser.
来帮忙组织这个筹款宴会
Maybe call a few of your clients
比如联♥系♥下你的几位客户
and see if they'd be willing to contribute.
看他们愿不愿意捐点钱
Oh, I-I don't do volunteer work.
我从来不做义工
Oh, thanks a lot, Brian.
那真是谢谢了 布莱恩
Hope I didn't keep you from attending to more important things.
但愿没耽误你"做"更重要的事
However, the center and I may be able to come to some more...
不过 中心可以跟我订立一个
amenable... agreement?
更合理一些的协议
There is no way we're working with him.
我们不可能跟他合作的
It's out of the question.
绝不可能
I understand your reluctance to get involved.
我知道你们不想跟他合作
However, if he's willing to put past hostilities aside,
可如果他都愿意不计前嫌
I say we should do the same.
我们也应该这么做
Just what exactly is Mr. Kinney offering to do?
那肯尼先生到底能帮什么忙呢
Organize the event, bring in corporate sponsorship...
组织活动 带来大企业的赞助
I say we're doing fine without him.
我觉得我们没他也做得挺好的
If you call selling 40 tickets "Doing fine".
你觉得卖♥♥出40张票算得上挺好吗
Brian's put together a proposal
布莱恩起草了一个方案
to give the carnival a bit more edge.
让嘉年华变得更前卫
Edge?
前卫
He's also contacted a few of his clients.
他还联♥系♥了他的一些客户
And they've agreed to sponsor the event,
他们欣然同意赞助这次活动
and match any funds we raise up to $100,000.
无论我们筹到多少钱 他们都会增加到10万美金
Please extend to Mr. Kinney the center's gratitude
请向肯尼先生转达中心对他
for volunteering his time and effort.
义务奉献时间和精力的感谢
Well, he's...
不过
not exactly volunteering.
他不是义务的
He wants 20% off the top.
他希望获得总资金的20%
He expects us to pay him? For fundraising?
他想让我们付他钱做募捐吗
Is he kidding? Well, his feeling is,
开什么玩笑 总之他的意思是
"Would you rather have 100% of nothing,
"你们是愿意一分钱都没有呢
or 80% of more than you ever fucking dreamed of?"
还是得到梦寐以求的资金总额80%呢"
So what do you think?
你觉得怎样
Can I buy it?
要买♥♥下来吗
$30,000?
三万美金
That's a lot of money for an old car.
买♥♥辆老款的车未免太贵了
It's not old, it's a classic.
不是老款 是经典款
So how do you plan on paying for it?
那你打算拿什么钱来支付
A little extra cash just fell in my lap.
我刚收到一笔外快
Well, that's a sizeable chunk of change
被男朋友甩后
for boyfriend replacement therapy.
确实需要一大笔钱来疗伤啊
I don't have a boyfriend.
我没有男朋友
I've never had a boyfriend. Right.
我从来没有过 好吧
Then it must be a mid-life crisis.
那你就是遇到中年危机了
I'm only 30. ... 1.
我才30岁 31了
And since I plan on being dead by the time I'm 39,
鉴于我计划39岁时就死去
it's one annoyance I won't have to deal with.
所以这个烦恼我是不会遇到的
Yeah. I'll be sure to remind you of that on your 60th birthday.
好啊 我会在你60岁生日的时候提醒你这事的
Come on, Mikey. If we leave now,
好了 小迈 我们现在出发的话
we can be in New York by midnight.
午夜就能到纽约了
No fucking way.
没门
Ben nearly moved out because of you.
本因为你差点搬出去
Jean, your order's up.
简 你的餐好了
Okay.
好的
Is that look of longing...
你这是想要我
for me or the coconut cream?
还是要椰子奶油
Now wouldn't you like to know?
你一定很想知道吧
Want the last bite? Hell, no.
最后一口你吃吧 才不要
I'm almost at the point where I actually have a waist.
我的腰就快凸显出来了
Or haven't you noticed?
还是说你没注意到
Oh, I've noticed.
我注意到了
And?
然后呢
And it's lookin' good.
看起来很漂亮
Real good.
相当漂亮
Come on, Deb.
快点 黛比
Order's up.
餐好了
Uh, see you Friday? Yeah.
星期五见 好
I'll reserve a lane. What do you say...
我会预定一个球道 不如...
we skip the bowling this week?
这周不打保龄球怎么样
Maybe have a little dinner?
也许可以一起去吃个饭
Friday is, uh, three grams of fish
周五的减肥餐是三克鱼肉
and four ounces of steamed kale.
配四盎司蒸甘蓝
My favourite.
我的最爱
Afterwards we can watch TV.
然后我们可以看电视
Yeah, well the... the, uh...
可以 不过...
the set downstairs is still on the fritz.
楼下的电视机还没修好
The only one that's working is the one in my bedroom.
只能去我卧室里看
I know.
我知道
There you go. Ooh, food.
请慢用 吃的来了
So, Deb...
黛比
What's it like, doing it with a cop?
跟一个警♥察♥做 感觉怎样
Does he... conduct a strip search?
他会不会 对你进行裸体搜身
Handcuff you to the bed?
把你铐在床边
Work you over till you sing?
操到你爽得尖叫
Do you know what M.Y.O.B. stands for?
知道M.Y.O.B.是什么意思吗
Mind your own fucking business.
别他妈多管闲事
Shouldn't there be an "F" in there?
那岂不应该还有个"F"
A business proposition.
一个工作机会
What'd you have in mind? A poster.
你想要什么 海报
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表