剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Fuck me! Oh... God!
操♥我♥吧 天呐
Michael! Oh, Michael. Mike...
迈克 迈克...
You look just like you did when you were 12 years old,
你看起来就像回到了12岁
daydreaming about you and Captain Astro
幻想着自己和阿斯特罗队长
flying off to some incredible new adventure...
飞向不可思议的奇妙冒险之旅
or to fuck.
或者做♥爱♥
So where's Ben? I haven't seen him for days.
本在哪儿 我好几天没见过他了
He's just got a heavy workload at school, that's all.
学校的工作太忙了
Well, if it isn't Casanova!
瞧瞧 情圣来了
Your uncle has a boyfriend,
你舅舅交了个男朋友
and well hung too,
并且鸡♥巴♥很大
at least from where I was sitting.
至少从我当时坐的位置看是这样
We've only gone out a few times.
我们只约会过几次
They had a sleep-over last night.
他们昨晚一起过夜的
That's great, Uncle Vic.
维克舅舅 太厉害了
Try miraculous.
是不可思议
I thought I was destined to spend the rest of my life
我曾经以为我的余生注定只能
dating my right hand.
和自己的右手约会了
So when do I get to meet him with his clothes on?
我什么时候才能和他正式见面呢
I've invited him for dinner tomorrow night.
我邀请他明晚共进晚餐了
Thought I'd make a turducken.
我打算做个「火鸭鸡」
A what?
什么
Turducken.
「火鸭鸡」
You take a chicken, you stuff it up a duck,
将一只鸡塞进鸭肚子里
then stuff that up a turkey.
再把鸭塞进火鸡肚子里
Kind of like a three-way, but with poultry.
就像是「家禽三人行」
You and Ben have to come, too.
你和本也得来
Do we have to have the entire family there?
有必要一家人都在吗
Well, what good's a family if we can't make you squirm?
如果不能让你紧张不安 家人还有什么用
Hey, Deb, your order's up.
黛比 你的餐好了
Would you lay off that fuckin' bell?
你就不能让那该死的铃♥声♥停下吗
This isn't a prize fight.
又不是职业拳击赛
Excuse me.
失陪了
Thank God my mother'll never see this.
感谢上帝 我妈不会看到这个
Did she die?
她过世了吗
No, she never reads a newspaper.
不 她从来不看报纸
Hello? May I ask who's calling?
喂 请问是哪位
One moment.
稍等
It's your mother.
是你妈
Hi, mom.
嗨 妈
Oh, not bad, and you?
还好 你呢
Oh, you did?
你看到了啊
Yeah, I know, it's not a very good picture.
是的 我知道那张照片拍得不帅
No, look... look, it's ju...
不 听我说 这...
just a misunderstanding, mom.
这件事只是个误会 妈妈
It'll all work out.
会没事的
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好的
I-I-I'll call you later...
我回头再打给你
And don't forget to take your blood pressure pills.
别忘了吃降压药
She's going to need 'em.
她会需要那些药片的
"Gay porn king"?
"同志色情片大王"
I have one lousy little website...
我只不过开了个小小的色♥情♥网♥站♥
and who do they single out?
他们偏偏挑中了谁
Me.
我
God.
天呐
After I was so careful to check and double-check
我那么小心谨慎地反复核查
for every possible infraction...
就怕哪里违法
except for one.
结果还是漏查一个人
Eddie.
埃迪
There he was, the whole time, right by my side, with his phoney I.D.
他一直用假身份证待在我身边
It's a plot worthy of Puccini.
这阴谋都能被普契尼写成歌♥剧了
Teddy, please,
泰迪 冷静点
if you're not careful, you'll need your mother's medication.
如果你不小心点 你也该吃降压药了
I know what's going to happen.
我知道接下来会怎么样
I'm going to wind up one of those eccentric convicts you read about.
我会成为你们在书里看过的那种古怪的囚犯
They're going to open my cell door 40 years from now
40年后他们打开我的牢门
and all the walls are going to be covered
墙上写满了
with equations and logarithms...in teeny, tiny scrawl.
密密麻麻的等式和对数
We're going to do our best
我们会尽最大努力
to make sure that doesn't happen.
阻止这一切发生
But it won't be easy.
但这不会很容易
Stockwell is out for blood.
斯托克威尔不会轻易放过你
He wants to make you an example
他想拿你开刀
in his campaign against porn, drugs and sex.
为他的反黄反毒反性运动造势
Everything we hold dear.
我们最爱的三样
There must be someone you know who could pull a few strings,
你肯定认识什么人 可以找找关系
put in a kind word on my behalf.
为我说几句好话吧
Uh, there's someone we all know.
有个人我们都认识
Brian.
布莱恩
I'm a dead man.
我死定了
You hate it.
你讨厌这个
I don't... I don't hate it.
我不讨厌
It's just, well, I didn't picture him looking quite so...
只是我想象中的他看起来没这么...
So what? Evil.
怎么 邪恶
Well, you said the secret potion
你说过让他天下无敌的秘药
he's taking to make himself invincible has warped his mind.
同时让他失去了理智
Yeah, but underneath, he's still a hero,
是的 但他内心深处依然是个英雄
a good guy, and he will be again,
一个好人 一旦西风让他恢复理智
once Zephyr blows some sense into his head.
他还是会再次成为好人的
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Hey, Ben.
你好 本
What are you two up to?
你们在干什么
Working on the second issue.
为第二♥期♥做准备
Yeah, we're trying to come up with this villain...
没错 我们想创造一个反派
It's not a villain.
他不是反派
A fallen hero.
只是个堕落的英雄
His name is Juice Pig.
他的名号♥是「注水猪」
He's sort of a Jekyll and Hyde character.
他是个有善恶双重人格的角色
You know, sometimes he's charming and kind,
有时候他很有魅力 和蔼可亲
and other times...
有时候
He's a monster.
他是个恶魔
Wonder where you got that idea.
真不知道你从哪儿来的灵感
So, uh, Deb tells me that Ethan was a big hit.
黛比告诉我伊森的演出很轰动
Yup, he got rave reviews...
是的 大家对他的评价很高
and a booking with the Buffalo Symphony.
水牛城交响乐团也约了他参与演出
That is great.
太棒了
I'll give these another shot.
我回去再画一稿
Thanks.
多谢
See ya.
下次见
See you, Justin. I'll get the door.
再见 贾斯汀 我来关门
Bye.
再见
So how was the gym?
锻炼得怎么样
Oh, did, uh, 315 on the bench press.
做了315次卧推
You could use a protein shake after that.
那你应该喝些蛋白饮料
I'll make it.
我来弄
By the way, Vic invited us to dinner tomorrow,
对了 维克邀请我们明天去吃晚餐
to meet his new boyfriend.
去认识下他的新男友
Roy and I are working legs tomorrow night.
我和罗伊明晚要进行腿部练习
Well, couldn't you work legs earlier?
你不能早点练吗
I teach earlier, Michael.
在那之前我要上课 迈克
Plus I got to make some calls for Paul's memorial service.
再说了 我还要为保罗的追悼会打几个电♥话♥
I could help you.
我可以帮你
Hey, no offence, but it's not your world.
无意冒犯 不过那与你无关
Negative. Again.
又没怀上
Oh, honey, don't take it personally.
亲爱的 别怪自己
Most women don't get pregnant their first try.
大多数女人都不会第一次就怀上
I'm not most women.
我可不是大多数女人
I'm used to hitting a grand slam, first time out of the box.
我习惯了大满贯 一击即中
You may have to adjust your thinking.
你可能得调整一下你的想法了
The doctor told you it usually takes about ten months.
医生都说了通常需要十个月
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表