剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Your viral load is undetectable,
病毒数量极少
with all the new advances...
现在科技又这么先进
Thanks for the info.
谢谢你告诉我
Don't you even care?
你难道一点都不在乎吗
That I have AIDS?
你是指我患了艾滋的事吗
I did not say AIDS, I said HIV.
我没说是艾滋 是HIV
So I have it.
患了就患了吧
Most of the guys out here already do.
这里大多数人都有
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
No, it's a very big deal.
不 这事关系重大
You have to learn to take care of yourself... Fuck off!
你得学会如何照顾自己 滚开
I have work to do.
我还有工作要做
If you don't care about yourself, then what about others?
你不关心自己的命 也不在乎别人的命吗
You could be infecting the people you sleep with.
你可能会传染和你上♥床♥的人
You pays your money, you takes your chances.
付了钱就得冒险
It's cold out here.
这里真冷
Want to warm me up?
要为我取暖吗
Yeah, you want it. You know you do.
你想要的 你心里清楚
Come on over. You can have both of us.
来吧 你可以拥有我们两个
This pastry would be a hell of a lot crisper with a professional oven.
用专业烤炉烤出来的馅饼要脆很多
Well, mister,
先生
the kitchen fairy just may grant your wish.
厨房♥精灵可能听到了你的愿望
After this next party,
承办完下次的宴会后
I will have saved up enough to afford one.
我就有钱买♥♥台新的了
Now we're cooking.
这样才像话嘛
Can you think of anything worse than a soggy cheese puff?
你觉得还有什么比软绵绵的芝士泡芙更糟吗
As hard as I try, absolutely nothing comes to mind.
我绞尽脑汁 还真是想不出来
One tasty tart deserves another.
可口小烘饼 一口不过瘾
Uh, no, thanks. Now, now.
不了 谢谢 好啦 乖
One is never too busy for a blue cheese and pear puff.
人再忙也要吃蓝干酪和雪梨泡芙
Careful. Don't burn your tongue.
小心 别烫了舌头
Now you tell me?
你现在才告诉我吗
What do you... what do you say we all go out tonight?
你觉得 今晚我们一起出去怎么样
Uh, the Pittsburgh Civic Opera's doing all 20 hours
匹兹堡人♥民♥歌♥剧院会连续20小时
of Wagner's Ring Cycle.
演绎瓦格纳的《尼伯龙根的指环》
Maybe, if it were wagner's cock ring cycle...
如果是瓦格纳的屌♥环 那我可能会去
A movie, then.
那去看电影
There's a Douglas Sirk retrospective going on down at the regency.
道格拉斯·瑟克的一部旧作在二轮剧院重映
Sweetie, my life is a Lana Turner movie.
亲爱的 我的人生就像拉娜·特纳的电影
I don't need to see one.
我用不着再去看了
But dinner, then? Uh...
那就出去吃个晚餐
I read about this great new restaurant...
我看到个很棒的新餐厅
The last thing I want to look at is food.
我最不想看到的就是食物
Anyway, I'm...
话说 我...
meeting Rodney for a late-night game of strip scrabble.
我和罗德尼要玩脱衣拼字游戏
Why don't you call Michael and Ben?
为什么不打电♥话♥给迈克和本
Or, uh, Brian; see what they're up to?
或者布莱恩 看看他们在干什么
You've been in all day.
你都在家憋了一整天了
Go out. Have some fun.
出去找点乐子
Here's to nailing that motherfucker.
恭喜大家戳痛那个混♥蛋♥的死穴了
It'll be all over the news for sure.
肯定会登上各大新闻媒体的
The gay community bashes back.
同性恋群体反击了
And we have none other to thank than my brilliant, talented son.
这完全归功于我聪明的儿子
Hey, sunshine.
敬你 小阳光
It was a brilliant idea,
那真是个好主意
researching those unsolved crimes.
调研那些没有结案的犯罪事件
How'd you do it, sunshine?
你是怎么做到的 小阳光
I have my "Deep throat".
我有"深喉"
I bet you do.
我猜也是
Excuse me.
失陪一下
You're so smart. You know you're smart.
你太聪明了 你知道的
You don't seem too upset.
你看起来不是很烦心
About what?
烦心什么
Well, we just exposed your boy's considerable shortcomings
我们刚刚把你那位朋友的死穴
in full view of the press.
在所有媒体面前曝光了
Every politician has to deal with the lunatic fringe.
每个政客都得面对疯狂的小人物
You know, in the old days, before you sold your soul for a sack of gold,
以前 在你为金钱出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂前
you'd've been the one who laid the trap for Stockwell.
你会是那个给斯托克威尔下套的人
In fact, it had the hand of the master written all over it.
实际上 今天这事倒颇像是你这个大♥师♥的杰作
I guess those days are gone.
我想那些日子一去不复返了
Where the fuck were you?
你♥他♥妈♥死哪儿去了
You never came to the center.
你一直没去同性恋中心
I was with Ben, looking for Hunter.
我和本一起在找亨特
Yeah, well, you missed quite a show.
你错过了场好戏
Your mom does a great Norma Rae.
你妈把诺玛·蕊演活了
Did you find him?
你们找到他了吗
Ben told him he was positive. He didn't even seem to care.
本告诉他他HIV阳性 他一点也不在意
He's a fucking hustler, what do you expect?
他是个男妓 你们以为会怎样
At his age, he probably doesn't realize the consequences.
他那个年龄 可能还意识不到后果的严重性
You'd think he'd at least show some gratitude for us trying to help.
但他至少应该感谢我们想帮忙的好意
I'm sure he'll write you a thank-you note first chance he gets.
我相信等他空了 一定会给你们写感谢信
It was a very loving thing you did, sweetheart.
你这么做很有爱心 亲爱的
Even if some people don't think so.
就算某些人不这么想
Well, if you're done doing your good deed,
如果你做完善事了
now about picking up a cue?
不如拿起球杆吧
You know, we're lucky.
其实我们很幸运
What? That our hairline hasn't started to recede?
什么 我们的发际线还没开始后退吗
That no matter how much you hated your parents,
不管你有多恨你父母
or how much my mom drives me crazy...
或者我妈如何把我逼疯
they never tried to give us away.
他们从没想要遗弃我们
Speak for yourself.
那只是你
That coat does not look very warm.
你这衣服看起来不大暖和
It's warm enough.
够暖和了
Did you already blow your nose in it?
你用它擤过鼻涕了吗
No, I did not.
我没有
I-I...
我...
Got an old down-fill here. It's, uh...
我这里有件羽绒服 它...
It's still in good shape.
看着还不错 没坏
No one wants to pick up a guy who looks like an eskimo.
我要是穿得跟爱斯基摩人似的 谁还愿意选我
No one wants to pick up a guy who's going to give him HIV either, so...
也没有人想选HIV阳性的人 所以...
Here.
给
Make sure you use these,
记得用这些
and make sure they use them too...
也记得让他们也用
Okay? Even if they do offer to pay you $200.
就算他们给200块也要用
Hey, wait! Come back!
等等 回来
Get the fuck out of here! Leave me alone!
给我滚 别来烦我
Fine.
好吧
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Why do you even care?
你为什么在乎
'Cause I'm positive too.
因为我也是HIV阳性
You're going to fuck me, man.
你要来操♥我♥
Now, I thought you had to be with your boyfriend.
我以为你要陪你男友呢
He's planning a party.
他在准备一场派对
It couldn't be as hot as this one.
不可能比这个派对更劲爆
Just the blue cheese and pear puffs.
只有蓝纹干酪和雪梨泡芙
Speaking of parties...
说到派对
It's white party weekend.
这周末有白色派对
Yeah? Where?
是吗 在哪
Where else?
还能在哪
P.S., I love you.
PS 我爱你
Palm Springs, the desert.
PS代表棕榈泉 沙漠里那个
Hot, hot, hot!
热辣无比
That's right, darling. The hottest music,
没错 亲爱的 最热辣的音乐
the hottest drugs, and the hottest boys.
最猛的药和最性感的男人
You wanna go?
想去吗
To a circuit party in Palm Springs?
去棕榈泉的狂欢派对吗
Well, have you ever been to a circuit party in Palm Springs?
你去过棕榈泉的狂欢派对吗
No.
没有
Well then, let me tell you about it.
那好 我告诉你
Imagine...
想象一下
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表