剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, sweetie, but it's true.
对不起 亲爱的 事实如此
That's what you are.
你就是个瘾君子
And if that's what you want to be, fine, I can't stop you,
如果你自甘堕落 行 我阻止不了你
but I sure as hell am not going to join you.
但我绝不会陪葬
Well, someone's been talking to you.
你被别人洗♥脑♥了
They turned you against me, didn't they?
他们让你跟我作对 对吧
No, Teddy. No one turned me against you...
不 泰迪 没人让我跟你作对
Except you.
除了你自己
Look...
听着
I hope you'll get some help.
我希望你去戒毒中心接受帮助
I don't need any help, okay?
我不需要什么帮助 好吗
And I don't need you telling me what the fuck to do.
我也不需要你♥他♥妈♥的告诉我我该怎么做
Don't forget to vote, okay, guys?
别忘了投票啊
Don't forget to vote.
别忘了投票
Don't forget...
别忘了
Sunshine, you're supposed to be out front, passing those around.
小阳光 你该去门口发的
I found a better use for them.
我给这些纸找到了更好的用处
What the fuck kind of attitude is that?
你这算什么破态度
Realistic.
现实
The kid's right.
这孩子说的没错
If you're counting on this group of apathetic apes, count again.
你想指望这群无动于衷的家伙 算了吧
Well as far as I'm concerned, it ain't over
我只知道 除非我这个略微发福
until the slightly-overweight
却仍在努力保持身材的女人
but still working-on-it lady sings.
高唱压轴的凯歌♥ 那才是真的结束
Don't forget to vote.
别忘了投票
Don't forget to vote, guys.
各位别忘了投票
Whatever. Take those.
管他呢 拿着
Don't...
别
What the hell'd they do? Put a sign over the front door:
他们到底干嘛了 在前门立了块牌子吗
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here"?
「弃绝一切希望者 前来此处」
Hunter's mom showed up today when he was at school.
今天亨特上学时 他妈妈过来了
She's planning to take him back.
她想带他回去
Even though she knows nothing about him
即便她根本不了解他
or how he's been supporting himself...
也不知道他曾经何以为生
or that he's positive.
更不知道他是HIV阳性患者
I understand, sweetheart,
我明白 亲爱的
and you've done a lot for that kid,
你们是为那孩子做了很多
but she's still his mother.
不过她终究是他母亲啊
As much as you and Ben care about him,
尽管你和本都很关心他
nothing can replace a mother's love.
但没什么能替代得了母爱
Don't forget to vote.
别忘了投票
Yo, turn it on.
哟 快打开
Turn what on? The fucking television.
把什么打开 电视机
...to be the best-looking, hardest-working
成为当今路上
truck on the road today. What?
最炫酷 最耐用的卡车 什么
On April 11, 2002,
2002年4月11日
Jason Kemp, age 19, was murdered.
19岁的杰森·肯普被人谋杀
His body left in a dumpster.
尸体被发现于垃圾箱
Less than a month after Jason Kemp's murder,
杰森·肯普谋杀案发生不到一个月
police chief Stockwell suspends the investigation,
斯托克威尔警长就叫停了调查
citing lack of evidence.
声称缺乏证据
Five days later, chief Stockwell's former partner
五天后 斯托克威尔警长的前搭档
sergeant Kenneth Rikert,
肯尼斯·雷科特警佐
unexpectedly resigns from the force.
突然辞职
One year later, DNA testing
一年后 DNA测试表明
links Kenneth Rikert to Jason Kemp on the night he was murdered.
肯尼斯·雷科特和杰森·肯普的死有关
The next day, police sergeant Kenneth Rikert commits suicide.
第二天 肯尼斯·雷科特警佐自杀
Oh my god!
我的天
Before you elect Jim Stockwell mayor,
在您选吉姆·斯托克威尔当市长前
aren't there some questions you'd like answered?
难道没有一些疑问需要解答吗
This political advertisement paid for
本政♥治♥广♥告♥由
by "concerned citizens for the truth."
"关心真♥相♥的热心市民"出资投放
Oh my god! Oh, I...
我的天呐 我...
Jesus christ.
上帝啊
You know what I'd love?
知道我想干什么吗
No, what would you love?
不知道啊 你想干什么
To massage your belly with oil.
我想用精油按♥摩♥你的肚肚
Essence of vanilla,
用香草精油
Orange...
柑橘精油
And rosemary.
迷迭香精油
I'm afraid the only oil we have is essence of olive.
恐怕我们只有橄榄精油
That's where you're wrong.
那你可就错了
I purchased the said delight this morning.
我今天早上买♥♥了那些好东西
Oh, aren't you clever.
你可真聪明
Where is it?
在哪呢
In the bottom drawer.
最底下的抽屉
Oh, I'll get it.
我去拿
Oh, wait, no.
等等 别
What is this?
这是怎么回事
I suppose there's no point in using the left-over pizza excuse.
要是说那是没吃完的披萨可能骗不过你吧
You told me you'd take it back.
你说过你会把它退回去的
Well, the antique store was closed.
古董店关门了
You know the crazy hours those shops keep.
你也知道那些商店营业时间有多怪
No, I don't want it here.
不 我不想把这个留在家里
It's just a superstition.
不过是迷信罢了
No, it's not a superstition.
不是的 不是迷信
When I was about five or six,
我五六岁的时候
my mom and dad told me
我爸我妈告诉我
that I was going to have a new little brother or sister.
我就要有个弟弟或者妹妹了
I remember them fixing up the nursery,
我记得他们布置婴儿室
buying little stuffed animals.
买♥♥来小小的毛绒玩具
My mother miscarried in her 11th week,
第11周时 我母亲流产了
right before her second trimester.
当时她就要进入妊娠中期
You never told me.
你从没告诉过我
Yeah, well, she was depressed for years.
是啊 她为此抑郁了好些年
Blamed herself, said it was pride,
总是责怪自己 说这是因为太自负
thinking that the creation of life was up to them, not god.
以为生命是由他们 而不是上帝创造的
Well, now I'm in my 11th week.
现在 正是我的第11周
In a few days, I'll reach my second trimester.
再过几天 就要进入妊娠中期了
What if the same thing happens to me?
如果我也出事了怎么办
"Concerned citizens for truth"?
"关心真♥相♥的热心市民"
Who the fuck are they?
到底是谁呀
A bunch of lunatics.
一群疯子
A bunch of lunatics with money.
一群有钱的疯子
That commercial must have cost them a fortune.
那广♥告♥肯定花了他们不少钱
Yeah, five thousand every time they run it...
是啊 每播一次五千块
And they'll be running it every hour, up until the election.
而且他们每小时都播 直到选举那天
If it isn't the widow Schmidt.
这不是施密特家的小寡妇吗
Fire engine red must be the new black.
消火栓红一定是所谓的新黑色
I'd appreciate it if you'd spare me the searing wit.
你要不对我这么冷嘲热讽 我会很感谢的
I've been burned enough already.
我已经很受伤了
How about a cosmo?
来杯大都会鸡尾酒怎么样
Now that I... I would appreciate.
这个嘛 我就真的感激不尽了
Come on.
来吧
You want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Unless your card's full.
除非你已经约满了
As a matter of fact, it's empty.
其实 一个人都没有
You know, we've never done this before.
我们以前从没一起跳过舞
It's a shame.
真可惜
We make such a lovely couple.
我们是多么搭调的一对
We're both... tall.
我们都很 高
So why now?
为什么现在找我跳
Thought you might enjoy being the centre of attention.
我想着 或许你会喜欢成为众人的焦点
How do you figure that?
何以见得
You're with me.
你跟我在一起啊
You're unbelievable.
你简直令人难以置信
I know.
我知道
And you also need to move on.
你也得向前看了
I have.
我已经这么做了
Then forget about him.
那就忘了他
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表