剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It's a long drive.
已经开了很久了
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我经历过
Oh yeah? You his roommate or...
是吗 你是他室友还是...
I'm his muse.
我是他的缪斯
What're you sitting in the dark for?
为什么坐在黑暗里
Waiting for you.
等你
Told you, I was working out.
跟你说了我去健身了啊
Legs, I know.
锻炼大腿 我知道
What's Vic's new boyfriend like?
维克的新男友怎么样
They're so alike, it's uncanny.
他们不可思议地相似
What same interests, same temperament?
有相同的兴趣和性格吗
Same disease.
同样的疾病
They're both positive.
他们都是艾滋患者
Where'd you get that?
你从哪里找到的
I found it... wrapped up in the garbage.
我从垃圾桶里翻出来的
Michael... Michael, I've... I've used it.
迈克 迈克 那是我用过的
Just put it down.
把它放下
You know, seeing Vic and his new boyfriend,
看着维克和他的新男友
that really made me think, you know?
让我想了很多
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
Maybe you should be with a poz guy.
你应该和艾滋患者在一起
No... no, no.
不 不
I was upset when I... I said that.
那只是气话
I... I didn't mean that...
我不是那个意思
Maybe that poz guy should be me.
也许那个艾滋患者应该是我
Michael, please!
迈克 求你了
Please what?
求我什么
All it would take is a quick jab in a vein
插♥进♥静脉后
and... be over in a flash.
它很快就会遍布全身
I'd hardly feel a thing
我什么感觉都不会有
and then I'd be just like you.
然后我就跟你一样了
I don't want you to be like me.
我不希望你跟我一样
You said you want someone
你说过你希望有人
who knows what you're going through...
能理解你在经历的苦难
who wakes up every morning and suddenly remembers,
他每天早上醒来都会突然想起
"Hey, that's right, I've got this thing."
"对了 我患了艾滋病"
Who thinks every time he gets a cold or the flu,
他每次感冒或者发烧就会想
"This is it, this is the end."
"就这样了 完蛋了"
Who's filled with the resentment and anger
他的内心一直充满愤怒和怨恨
'cause he could never have kids,
因为他永远不能有孩子
and who has to shoot himself up with steroids
他得不断注射类固醇
because his lover died,
因为他的爱人死了
and he's scared shitless he's next,
他害怕下一个就轮到他
and who has to drive away the person he loves, and who loves him...
他要疏离那个和他彼此深爱的人
because he doesn't understand.
因为他无法理解
Well, now I will.
现在我会理解了
No, please, please, don't...
不 求你了 求你了 不要
For God's sake, stop!
老天啊 停下
No, you stop.
不 是你停下
Stop using this shit.
不要再用类固醇
Stop hurting yourself...
不要再伤害自己
Stop hurting us.
不要再伤害我们
I want to be with someone who only wants to be with me.
我想和一个心里只有我的人在一起
Someone I can be with forever.
一个可以永远在一起的人
A crock of shit.
全是狗屎
I meant it.
我当时是认真的
Yeah, I'm sure you did the second you were saying it.
是啊 我相信你在说的那一刻是认真的
Christ, look what you're doing to your hands.
天呐 看看你的手
Oh, so fucking what?
那又怎样
You're a liar!
你个骗子
I didn't want to hurt you.
我不是故意伤你心的
That is so laughably,
这太可笑了
so pathetically lame.
这理由太苍白无力了
I am not even going to comment on it!
我都不想说什么了
Try something else.
换点别的
I was...
我之前...
I was covering my ass.
我之前是想掩饰过错
That's better.
好些了
Go on.
继续
I was alone, you weren't there.
我很孤单 你又不在我身旁
Now it's my fault. That's not what I mean.
这么说都怪我咯 我不是那个意思
I missed you.
我太想你了
So you... since you couldn't bear
所以 你无法忍♥受
to be without me for one fucking night,
我一个晚上不在你身边
you decide to pick up some... drooling admirer?
你就顺手挑了个仰慕者吗
Basically, yes.
基本上是这么回事
So tell me, Mr. Gold,
告诉我 戈德先生
as a last minute replacement, how'd he do?
作为一个临时代替品 他的活儿怎么样
Did he kneel at your feet
他有没有跪在你脚边
Did he marvel at your magnificent fingering?
他有没有惊叹于你完美的"手技"
It was one stupid mistake!
那只是一次愚蠢的错误
Look how many times you forgave Brian.
你都原谅过布莱恩多少次了
I never forgave Brian!
我从没有原谅过布莱恩
I never had to...
我从来不用原谅他
because he never promised me anything.
因为他从没对我承诺过什么
You did.
但你承诺过
I need you.
我需要你
I don't know what I'm going to do without you.
我都不知道没有你 我该怎么办
I'm sure you'll survive.
我相信你会活得好好的
After all, you still have your music.
毕竟你还有音乐陪伴
It's the only thing you ever really loved.
那才是你唯一的真爱
Uh, even if worse comes to worse
即使是最糟糕的情况
and you have to go to jail,
你不得不去坐牢
it won't be so bad.
也不算太糟
How do you figure that?
你为什么这么说
You'll have time to read and work out.
你就会有时间去读书和健身
It'll be like a spa vacation.
那就像是个水疗度假
Oh yeah, I hear the prison guards do a great herbal body wrap,
是啊 狱警们会帮我涂抹草药
and the chefs prepare a fabulous light cuisine.
食堂的大厨们也会准备好美食
I'll come to visit
我会去探望你的
and we'll make mad, passionate love.
到时候我们再疯狂做♥爱♥
I doubt the state pen allows gay conjugal visits.
我觉得州监狱会不会允许同志配偶探监
They did in this film I saw.
我在电影里见到过
Which one was that?
哪部电影
"Jeff Stryker Does Hard Time".
《杰夫·史崔克的监狱春光》
Look, Em,
听着 小艾
I appreciate you trying to cheer me up,
你想让我振作 我对此非常感激
but life, at least as I know it... is over.
但我所知的生活已经完蛋了
Oh my God, it's the police.
天呐 是警♥察♥
They've come to get me.
他们来抓我了
They've come to get me. No, no. It's... No...
他们肯定是来抓我的 别这样
Hey. He's... hey.
你好 你好啊
Oh, Teddy!
泰迪
Hurry up, get dressed. We're late.
赶紧穿好衣服 我们要迟到了
For what? Wh-where're we going?
干什么 我们要去哪儿
The D.A.'s office.
去地方检察官办公室
They're willing to accept a plea bargain.
他们同意接受认罪减刑
You plead guilty to the charges,
只要你肯认罪
and they won't seek a prison sentence.
他们就不判你监禁
Oh my God, that's wonderful!
天呐 太棒了
Isn't that wonderful, Teddy?
真是太棒了 泰迪
I c... I c... I can't believe it.
真是难以置信
How... how did you convince them?
你是怎么说服他们的
I didn't. I guess you must have friends in high places.
不是我 可能是你有朋友身居要职
You... you don't suppose Brian...
不会是布莱恩吧
Naw, that's impossible.
不 这不可能
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure.
说不定就是他呢
You know how forceful your powers of persuasion can be.
现在你该知道你有多会说服人了吧
Uh, don't rejoice yet.
别高兴得太早
They're going to slap you with a motherfucker of a fine.
他们准备狠狠地罚你
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表