剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
She asked me.
是她问我的
Well, who told you to answer?
谁让你回答了
I was just trying to be helpful.
我只是希望能有所帮助
Ah, by undercutting me in front of the client?
通过在客户面前让我出丑吗
Your job was to put up the boards,
你的工作就是把那些硬纸板放好
which you could barely do,
你连那个都没做好呢
and keep your mouth shut.
把嘴闭上就好
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
真抱歉 下次不会了
You're damn right it won't.
你说的很对 不会有下次了
You're through.
你到此为止吧
Are you firing me?
你是要开除我吗
You wanted on-the-job experience, right?
你需要职场经验 不是吗
Lesson one: you fuck up, you're gone.
职场第一课 搞砸了 就滚蛋
But you got the account.
但是你拿下那个客户了
And she got my balls, thanks to you.
现在我被她抓住弱点了 都是拜你所赐
Brian...
布莱恩
Mr. Kinney?
肯尼先生
I would appreciate it if you'd give me a second chance.
如果你能给我第二次机会 我会感激不尽的
I never should have given you the first one.
我就不应该给你第一次机会
Now pack up your shit and go home.
收拾收拾走人吧
I guess I...
我想我...
should've expected this.
早就该预料到这结果
After all, you never wanted me here to begin with,
毕竟 你从一开始就不希望我来这里
didn't want to have to see my face every day when you came in to work.
不希望每天来工作时 都要看到我这张脸
Although I guess a part of me was kind of hoping
虽然我内心有那么一点期望
that eventually you wouldn't mind it.
你慢慢就不会再介意这个
Maybe you'd even get used to it.
或许你最终会习惯的
I guess I was wrong, to think that...
我想我错了 以为...
Uh, fuck it.
去他妈的
Never mind. What?
算了不说了 什么
That when your little romance with Paganini Junior was over,
你和你的小才子浪漫情缘结束了
you could come running back?
还可以继续回归我的怀抱吗
Yeah, something like that.
没错 就是那样
Sorry. I know.
抱歉 我懂的
It's stupid.
那想法太蠢了
Almost as stupid as falling for his bullshit in the first place.
你当初居然相信他的花言巧语 本就已经愚不可及了
But you're young and inexperienced.
但是你年轻又没有经验
What, and you're so smart?
怎么 你就很聪明吗
If you had any fucking brains at all,
如果你♥他♥妈♥稍微有点脑子的话
you never would've let me leave.
你就不会放我走的
You would've told me
你应该告诉我
I was making the biggest mistake of my life,
我正在犯下我人生中最大的错误
that I would live to regret it.
我一辈子都将活在悔恨中
That what you gave me was worth 1,000...
你对我的付出
a million times more than anything he had to offer.
是他的一千 一百万倍
You would've told me that you loved me.
你应该告诉我你爱我
That you would go on loving me, even after I was gone.
即使我离开了 你依然爱我
Is that what you were waiting to hear? Yes.
这就是你当初希望从我口中听到的吗 没错
But as usual, you never said it,
但你一如既往 什么都没说
so it's just as well that I go.
所以我还是走人好了
That's so like you.
真是你的一贯作风了
You don't hear what you want, so you leave.
你没有听到你想听到的 所以你选择离开
Try standing up for yourself for a change.
试试努力抗争 维护一下自己吧
Have some balls.
做个有种的人
Come on, we're not calling the police, Michael.
别这样 迈克 我们不能报♥警♥
But I... I don't want them hanging out in front of our apartment.
但是我...我不想让他们在我的住所前游荡
What if one of them had a knife, or a gun?
如果他们当中有人持刀或枪呢
You could've been seriously injured, or even killed.
你可能被重伤甚至死亡
They're just kids.
他们只是孩子
They're not kids. They're hustlers.
他们不是孩子 他们是男妓
They're drug addicts and they're dangerous,
他们是吸毒人员 他们是危险人物
and now there's one in our goddamn bathroom.
现在我们家浴室里就有一个
I couldn't just leave him out on the street
我不能就那么把他扔在大街上不管
to get the shit kicked out of him.
任人殴打
Well, what are we supposed to do?
但我们又能有什么办法呢
I thought he could stay here.
我觉得他可以留在这儿
What? For just one night.
什么 就一个晚上
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吧
Not for one minute. Not for one second.
一分钟 一秒钟都不行
Come on, it's Christmas.
拜托 都圣诞节了
It is not Christmas.
还没到圣诞节呢
Well, then show a little Christmas spirit,
那么就表现一下圣诞精神吧
a little love towards your fellow man.
对你的同类施舍一点爱吧
What if he rips us off?
如果他把我们洗劫了怎么办
Or murders us in our beds?
或是趁我们熟睡时下杀手
What is he going to take, the CD player?
有什么值钱的东西值得他下手呢 CD机吗
Hey man, you got what you want.
老兄 你们得到你们想要的了
Okay, who wants to fuck me first?
好了 谁想先操♥我♥
That's not why we brought you up here.
我们捡你回来不是要操你
Then what do you want?
那是为了什么
For you not to get killed.
不让你横尸街头
Big loss if I did.
就算死了又没什么
I'm going back to work.
我得回去工作了
Not with that.
你这个样子可不行
Someone should probably look at it.
应该找个医生看看
I'll try to pick up a doctor.
我看看能不能勾搭个医生
Uh-uh. You're staying here tonight.
不行 今晚你得留在这儿
Alone.
一个人
Now put this on and follow me.
穿上这个跟我来
Okay...
好吧
Want a good time?
想要享受一下吗
Whatever you want, buddy.
想要怎么玩都行 哥们
Okay, that's too high.
这位置太高了
Now that's too low.
现在又太低了
Okay, girls, line up!
好了 姑娘们 排好队
Ooh, there's the man in charge.
负责人来了
Okay...
好了
I think you can do the same with that one.
把那副画也按同样的方式挂起来吧
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Who, or should I say what, are those people?
那些人是谁 或者说 是他妈什么玩意儿
Mr. Bloom, I can explain. You see...
布鲁姆先生 请听我解释 其实...
Honestly!
真是的
Put out a call for drag queens, not dreg queens.
我打电♥话♥要的是变装皇后 不是"便"装皇后
Mr. Bloom, this is Emmett Honeycutt,
布鲁姆先生 这位是艾美特·哈尼卡特
the new event planner.
新的宴会策划人
How do you do?
幸会
Uh, may I just say...
我想说...
No, may I just say that
不 让我先说
I took a great risk in entrusting you with tonight's event.
我将今晚的活动交给你负责 是冒了极大风险的
I certainly hope for your sake
我希望为了你自己好
you know what the hell you're doing.
你至少该清楚自己在做什么
Get out of my way.
给我让开
I love a man who's forceful.
我喜欢强势的男人
Testy, isn't he?
真暴躁 不是吗
Oh God, Em, please tell me
天啊 小艾 请告诉我
everything's going to be all right,
一切都会很顺利
and I have nothing to worry about.
我什么都不用担心
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会很顺利
You have nothing to worry about. Good.
你什么都不用担心 很好
Oh, do you know what's funny?
有件事说起来很搞笑
I really wanted to get back into the world and prove myself,
我曾经很想做回职业女性 来证明自己
and now, all I want to do is be home with Gus,
但现在 我却只想回家陪着盖斯
changing his diaper.
给他换尿布
Same with me and Ted.
我也只想跟泰德在一起
Except for the diaper thing.
除了不用给他换尿布
In fact, I can't understand
其实 我不理解
why people would ever want to leave their house.
人们为什么要离开自己温暖的家
When it's so much safer just to close the door.
只要关上家门 就会安全感倍增
But if you close the door,
但是如果你把门关上了
nothing'll ever happen, will it?
任何事情都不会发生 对吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表