剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
So, uh, where you been?
你刚去哪儿了
Visiting a friend.
见个朋友
Michael? Brian? No, Mark.
迈克 还是布莱恩 不 是马克
Young Doctor Crystal.
那个年轻的冰♥毒♥医生吗
Since when are we on a first-name basis with illegal substances?
什么时候开始给违禁药物取亲切可爱的名字了
You loved it too.
你也很喜欢哦
You know, what? I... I didn't love it.
告诉你 我根本不喜欢
I only did it to make you happy
我那么做只是为了让你高兴
and I'm never doing it again.
我以后再也不会吸了
Where the hell's that goddamn waiter?
该死的服务生怎么还不来
You know, it wasn't so long ago you were a goddamn waiter...
别忘了不久前 你也不过是个该死的服务生
and a maid...
还做过"女仆"呢
and a porn star...
还做过色情明星
But now, of course,
可是现在
planning parties for everyone in town.
替城里所有人策划宴会
Hey, how about you throw a party for me?
不如你替我也办场宴会怎么样
Uh, unless, of course, I'm not good enough.
除非我不够格
Who said anything about not good enough...
谁说什么不够格了
If you love me, then you'll throw me a party.
如果你爱我 就帮我办场宴会
Fine. You want a party, I'll give you a party.
好 你想要宴会 我就帮你办场宴会
I'm honoured.
我太荣幸了
So, uh, what... what kind do you want?
那你想要什么样的
Oh, I don't know.
让我想想啊
Small, intimate affair.
小型 亲密的聚会
Tomorrow night.
就在明晚
For say, six of my closest friends.
请6个我最亲密的朋友
So everything must, must, must, be perfect.
所有的一切必须完美 无懈可击
Am I making myself clear?
我说清楚了吗
Crystal clear.
一清二楚
Excellent...
好极了
Then I'll leave it in your capable hands.
那就全交给你了啊
Oh, at last, the goddamn waiter.
该死的服务生终于来了
Who you got a date with this time? Vic?
这次又是跟谁有约呢 维克吗
I was hoping you.
我是来见你的
Not interested.
没兴趣
Will you listen?
能听我说几句吗
Talk fast. I got ice cream melting.
有话快说 我的冰淇淋快化了
Since when is ice cream on your diet?
你什么时候又开始吃上冰淇淋了
Since when is what I eat any of your business?
我吃什么关你屁事啊
Look, I just want to explain...
我只是想解释
Yeah, well, save your breath...
得了 省点力气吧
and your explanations.
不用解释了
Debbie, honey, please...
黛比 亲爱的 拜托
Don't you call me honey.
你再叫一声亲爱的试试
Look, I'm sorry,
听着 我很抱歉
but you've got to understand...
但我希望你能理解我
Yeah, that with all the fucking evidence in the world
是啊 明明有那么多证据
staring you right in the face,
全都摆在你面前
you still refuse to open the case.
可你仍然拒绝立案
Look, if I proceed with this investigation,
听着 要是我继续调查
and it turns out that Stockwell
结果证明斯托克威尔
is only trying to protect his former partner,
只是为了保护前搭档
not to mention himself...
以及他自己...
You'd be a hero.
你会成为英雄
I'd be a dead man.
我就死定了
At least as far as my future
至少我在匹兹堡警局的前途
with the Pittsburgh P.D. is concerned.
就一片黯淡 毫无指望了
I've been with the force for 24 years.
我做了24年警♥察♥
I can retire soon.
我很快就要退休了
I just want to collect my pension...
我只希望能领到养老金
and go home.
回家养老
Then by all means, Carl, that's what you should do.
那么卡尔 你就这么做吧
Go plant tomatoes in your garden
在自家后院种番茄
and watch the game from your barcalounger.
坐在沙发椅上看比赛
Now, if you'll excuse me, I do have a date with a pint of chocolate...
恕我失陪 这里还有一品脱食物等着我解决
Chocolate chip.
巧克力碎冰淇淋
Can you believe all these forms?
怎么会有这么多表格要填啊
You'd think we were applying for a bank loan.
就像是在申请银行贷款
Or citizenship.
或者申请国籍
Hey, watch where you're going...
嘿 走路看着点
Asshole! Making friends already?
混♥蛋♥ 已经交上朋友了
At least now we finally get to know all about you.
至少终于有机会好好了解你了
Name? Hunter.
姓名 亨特
Hunter what? Just Hunter.
姓呢 就是亨特
You think you're an aging rock diva?
你以为自己是老牌摇滚歌♥手
Last names tend to get in the way of my work.
姓会给我的工作带来不便
From now on, the only work you're doing is homework.
从现在起 你唯一的工作就是作业
Out with it.
说出你的全名
James Hunter Montgomery.
詹姆斯·亨特·蒙哥马利
Nice to meet you, Jimmy.
很高兴认识你 吉米
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
When were you born?
出生日期呢
I wasn't born.
我不是自然而生的
My mother was too drunk to give birth,
我母亲当时醉得没法顺产
so I was delivered.
是别人帮忙接生的
16 glorious years ago last Tuesday.
上周二 16年前的同一天
Last Tuesday?
上周二吗
You had a birthday last week and you didn't tell us?
你上周过生日 却不告诉我们
We could've done something to celebrate.
我们可以做点什么 庆祝一下
Like blow out a candle?
比如吹蜡烛吗
I blew three tricks that day.
我那天"吹"了三个嫖♥客♥
Made 150 bucks.
赚了150美金
That's what I call celebrating.
那才叫庆生呢
The press has endorsed your candidacy.
媒体都支持你的参选
And the polls all favour you to win.
民调也显示你的赢面比较大
It's practically a shoo-in.
我们基本上稳操胜券啊
We all know the last week of a campaign,
我们都知道 竞选的最后一周
anything can happen.
什么事都可能发生
Let's not count our votes until they're counted.
结果没出来之前 不可自鸣得意
Send him in.
请他进来
Would you excuse me?
你们可以暂且回避吗
Sure. Sure.
好的 好的
Thanks for stopping by.
多谢前来
Any time, Jim.
随时为您效劳 吉姆
So what can I do for you?
需要我为你做什么吗
I was thinking more of what I could do for you.
其实我在想 我能为你做些什么
Even better.
那更好了
I'm sure you've been following the campaign.
我相信你一直在跟进竞选动态
No, actually, I've been so busy shopping and...
不 实际上 我一直忙着逛街
blow-drying my hair.
吹吹头发什么的
They're predicting this time next week,
他们预测下周的这个时候
I'll be the new mayor of Pittsburgh.
我就将成为匹兹堡的新市长
Well, what do you know?
真令人意外
You did it.
你做到了
Thanks, in no small part, to you.
你功不可没啊
Have a seat.
请坐
I'll stand.
我站着就好
I asked to see you because...
我想见你是因为...
I wanted to say how much I regret what happened.
我想说 对于发生的一切我非常后悔
That's very classy of you.
你真是太高尚了
And that perhaps I acted in haste,
我当时的决定可能过于草率
misjudged the situation.
错误地判断了当时的情况
No apologies.
不用抱歉
No regrets.
也不用后悔
We made a great team.
我们合作得非常愉快
You did me a great service.
你帮了我很大的忙
Are you offering me my job back?
你是想让我重新回来为你工作吗
I'm offering you a future.
我是在向你许诺一个未来
There's a lot I can do. Even more than before.
我现在能做到的事 比以前更多
How's that?
什么意思
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表