剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You're making him look younger than me. Okay.
你让他显得比我还年轻了 好的
Murph?
墨菲
Where the fuck's the layout for Mighty Mints?
大力薄荷糖的策划案呢
Oh, I know I promised that to you this morning.
我知道我答应了今早会给你
Any way I can help speed things up?
我要怎么做才能让你加快进度呢
Salary cut?
拿减薪威胁吗
Pink slip? You'll have it by noon.
还是解雇通知 我中午就给你
And starting today things should go a little faster.
从今天起我们会提速的
We're hiring a new student intern to help with the busy work.
我们雇了一个新的实习生来帮忙
Oh, Brian, this is Justin Taylor, our new intern.
布莱恩 这是贾斯汀·泰勒 我们的新实习生
Justin, this is Mr. Kinney,
贾斯汀 这是肯尼先生
one of the partners in the agency.
公♥司♥的合伙人之一
Nice to meet you, Mr. Kinney.
很高兴认识你 肯尼先生
I was going to tell you.
我本来打算告诉你的
When?
什么时候
After I got the job.
等我得到这份工作之后
Oh, you don't have the job until I sign off,
要等我签字同意了 你才能得到这份工作
and I don't sign off
但我必须先问几个问题
until I ask the potential candidate a few questions,
才能决定是否聘用你
such as, "What the fuck are you doing here?"
比如 你♥他♥妈♥的来这儿干什么
As part of our degree candidacy,
我们学校规定 要拿到学位
we're required to get three credits
就需要参加相关领域的实习
of practical experience in our chosen field.
才能获得三个学分
So I wrote a letter to the head of your art department
所以我给你们的美术部负责人写了一封信
saying I wanted to intern,
说我想要实习
submitted my transcript, samples of my work, and here I am.
附上了我的成绩单和作品 于是我就来了
Here you aren't.
你还没被录用呢
There're other agencies where I don't work.
广♥告♥公♥司♥多得很 你为何偏偏选中我这里
That has nothing to do with it.
与你无关
Vangard's the best.
凡佳广♥告♥公♥司♥是最好的
Working here will look great on my resume.
在这里实习 会使我的简历更有含金量
I'll make important contacts.
我可以接触到出色的人
I'll learn things that I wouldn't learn in the classroom.
学到课堂上学不到的东西
Learn them someplace else.
去别的地方学吧
That's not fair.
这不公平
I was accepted based solely on my merit.
我靠自己的成绩被录取了
It had nothing to do with you.
和你无关
I thought you'd be pleased.
我以为你会高兴呢
To see your face every day?
因为我每天都能看见你的脸吗
I had no idea that our former relationship
我之前都不知道你到现在都没放下
was still a problem for you.
我们的旧情呢
Who said it was a problem?
谁说我没放下了
And who said that we were ever in a relationship?
谁说我们以前有过什么旧情
Well, then I can see no reason
那我就实在找不出理由解释
that you would object to my completing my education...
你为何阻挠我完成我的大学教育
that you're paying for.
学费可是你付的啊
Well, just...
好吧 那...
Don't expect any special treatment.
别指望会有什么特殊待遇
I never have.
我从来没指望过
Here, honey. You can't sit down and eat like a civilized human being?
给 亲爱的 你就不能好好地坐下来吃吗
I got to go to the framers,
我得先去装裱厂
then to the printers, then to the bank.
然后再去印刷厂 还要去银行
This job makes taking care of Gus look like child's play.
跟这份工作比 照顾盖斯简直就像过家家似的
That's it,
这就对了
one step at a time.
一步一步来
Jesus Christ, what happened to him?
我的老天 他怎么了
He injured his back at the gym.
他在健身房♥把后背弄伤了
That could be serious.
可能会很严重哦
A friend of mine slipped a disc
我一个朋友摔伤了椎间盘
and has been in excruciating pain ever since.
从那以后一直被疼痛所折磨
Wonderful!
谢你吉言
Okay, let's sit down.
好了 来坐下
That's it, slooowly.
就这样 慢慢地
Does it hurt, honey?
疼吗 亲爱的
There you are.
好了
Now, let's, uh... let's have a little lunch,
现在 我们 我们先吃点午餐
starting with a vicacet appetizer.
先来点开胃菜 也就是止痛药
I don't believe in drugs.
我不信药物这东西
I'll take my pain straight up.
我要靠自己"直"面疼痛
Shame you can't stand that way.
可惜你站都站不直了
Would you bring me a scoop of butter pecan, Debbie?
可以给我来勺奶油山核桃冰淇淋吗 黛比
Whenever we wanted, uh, our dog, Fetch, to take a pill,
每次哄我们家的宠物狗费奇吃药时
we'd always hide it in the ice cream. Got it.
我们都会把药藏在冰淇淋里 明白
Do you really think I couldn't hear what you just said?
你真以为我听不见你们说的话吗
Fetch heard everything we said too.
费奇也能听到我们说的每一句话
But he couldn't resist the butter pecan.
但它还是无法抗拒奶油山核桃的诱惑
I have to run, you guys.
我得走了
There's a new show at the gallery.
画廊里有个新展览
Mr. Bloom put me in charge.
布鲁姆先生让我来负责
I even have to meet with this party planner tomorrow.
我明天还得去见宴会策划人呢
Party? Did someone say party?
宴会 是有谁提到了宴会吗
Linz, um...
琳赛
You know I would, um...
你知道我...
never ask a friend for a favour.
从来不会开口请朋友帮忙
It's... it's... it's... it's manipulative,
那有点像是在操控别人 耍手段
it's unfair, it's downright bad manners. However...
很不公平 绝对应该受到谴责 但是
Um, do you think you might need a waiter?
你不觉得需要个服务员吗
Valet?
泊车员
Hat check girl?
帮客人存放衣物
Well, I...
我...
It... it's just, um, everything that's happened,
因为最近所发生的一切
we could really use the cash.
我们真的很缺钱
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力而为吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Ooh, uh, would you, uh... would you hand me a menu, sweetie?
可以把菜单递给我吗 宝贝
All right, to hell with the butter pecan, just give me the pills.
好吧 去他的奶油山核桃 把药给我吧
Vodka tonic.
伏特加汤力
Coming right up.
马上就来
Brian.
布莱恩
The ubiquitous Justin Taylor.
无所不在的贾斯汀·泰勒
Fancy meeting you here.
很高兴在这里遇到你
Fancy that.
真"高兴"啊
Where's your boyfriend?
你男朋友呢
I don't do boyfriends.
我不交男朋友
Since when? Since we broke up.
从什么时候开始的 从我们分手开始
What happened to the love that was going to last for an eternity?
你那段会天长地久的爱情呢
Eternities aren't as long as they used to be.
这年头的「天长地久」可没过去那么久了
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯
Oh, I love this song.
我太喜欢这首歌♥了
Do you like this song?
你喜欢吗
It fills the void.
很应景
I haven't danced in forever.
我好久没跳过舞了
Knock yourself out.
那就尽情狂欢吧
No rush.
不急
I've got all night.
我有一整晚的时间呢
Don't you have to be at work in the morning?
你明早不用上班吗
So do you.
你也是啊
Yeah, the only difference is,
是啊 但不同的是
I don't have to impress my boss
我用不着给上司留个好印象
so he doesn't fire my ass.
好让他不会炒了我
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你的酒
We have this new villain, Ice Tina.
我们创作了一个新的反派 「邪冰娜」
She's this evil drag queen
她是个邪恶的变装皇后
who freezes Rage with this dirty look.
可以用下流的眼神将狂怒冻住
And just when it seems like Rage is going
但就在狂怒似乎
to spend the rest of his days as a frozen tv dinner,
要被永远冻住的时候
J.T. defrosts him with the world's hottest blow job.
J.T.用世上最火热的口♥交♥唤醒了他
Ben?
本
Ben!
本
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表