剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Why not see for yourself?
不如你自己看吧
I need to get some work done... in peace.
我需要一个清静的地方把活干完
I don't envy you breadwinners.
我可不羡慕你们这些挣钱买♥♥面包养家的人
Do you mind if we not talk about bread?
能不能别提到面包
I'm... trying to watch my carbs.
我想控制碳水化合物的摄入量
How about some eggs?
来点鸡蛋吧
Eggs are the last thing I want to think of.
我现在最不希望想的就是卵子
Any problem with prunes?
那你对果脯有意见吗
Mel, honey.
茉儿 亲爱的
After a healthy breakfast,
吃一顿健康的早餐后
the best way to start the day
开始新一天的最好方法
is by telling me...
就是告诉我
what the fuck's going on?
究竟怎么了
Lindsay says if I want another baby,
琳赛说如果我想再要一个孩子
I should carry it myself.
就得由我自己生
Sounds fair to me.
听起来挺公平的
Even if I could, I... I...
就算我可以生 我...
I-I never pictured myself the...
我也从来没想过自己是...
"birthing babies" type.
生孩子的那种类型
Yeah, all the fuss and the muss... and...
想想看 各种乱七八糟的事
Well, it's definitely not for control freaks or the faint of heart.
没错 确实不适合控制狂和心脏不强大的人
That let's me out.
那我肯定不行
You see, my life works best when it's going according to plan.
我的生活必须按照既定的规划来
My plan. And... as for pain, pain is...
我的规划 至于疼痛
definitely not on my "To do" list.
绝对不在我的规划表中
So you'd rather leave the dirty work to her.
所以你就把脏活累活都扔给她干
No, that's not it.
不 不是这样的
Well, what is it, then?
那是怎样
It's that she's...
只是她...
braver, and stronger,
更勇敢 更强大
and a better woman...
是个更好的女人
than I'll ever be.
我永远也比不上她
That's the biggest load of horseshit I've ever heard.
那真是我这辈子听过的最荒唐的屁话了
I'm not telling you it isn't scary,
我不会告诉你那不可怕
'cause it's fucking terrifying.
因为确实很吓人
And I'm not telling you that it isn't painful.
我也不会说生孩子不痛
Although it seems I've forgotten that.
虽然我都快忘记当时的疼痛了
But I am telling you
但是我可以告诉你
that having a kid is the number one, top-rated experience in my life.
生孩子绝对是我这辈子最棒的经历
And I'd hate to see you deprive yourself of all of that
所以我不想看到你剥夺自己这样的经历
because you think you're not woman enough.
就因为你觉得自己不够女人
How about I get you some eggs and a nice fresh bun?
我给你弄点鸡蛋和新鲜面包吧
Okay.
好咧
Didn't expect you up so early after getting in so late.
没想到你那么晚回来 还能起这么早
It was 1:30-ish.
1点30左右吧
Try 2:45-ish.
其实是2点45左右
He kidnapped me.
他绑♥架♥了我
He kidnapped you.
他绑♥架♥了你
Yeah, and then he took my cell phone,
是啊 他还拿走了我的手♥机♥
and shoved it down his pants.
还藏在他的裤子里
Well, that is definitely out of your calling area, huh?
难怪你不在服务区 是吧
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm the one who told you to hang out with him.
是我让你去陪陪他的
Although I did think
虽然我一度认为
that when you asked me to move in with you,
你让我搬进来
you might actually be here from time to time.
你偶尔还是会待在家里的
I wanted to be.
我也想啊
I guess this wasn't such a good idea. What?
可能这不是个好主意 什么
Us living together.
我们同居的事
Of course it is!
当然是啦
No, we didn't plan on it, Michael.
不 那不是我们认真规划的 迈克
It just happened out of circumstance. So?
只是情势使然 所以呢
So maybe we're not ready.
所以可能我们还没准备好
Maybe there are some things in our lives
也许我们的生活中还有其他
we need to work out first. What...
更重要的事情先要解决 什么
Maybe I should find my own apartment.
也许我还是应该自己找个公♥寓♥住
Don't use up all your energy, bunny.
别把力气都耗尽了 小家伙
Got to save some for our workout.
省点力留给"二人运动"
It's...
那真是...
Sweetie, what's wrong?
亲爱的 你没事吧
I, uh... I think I pulled a muscle.
我可能 拉伤了肌肉
Oh, you poor baby.
小可怜
I, uh... you know, it's... it's okay, um...
我...我没事的
I think I just need to put some heat on it. I'm going to, ah...
我觉得热敷一下应该就没问题了 我...
I'm going to go to the steam room.
我先去桑拿房♥
All right. Okay, it's...
好的 好的 这...
Hey, sweet thing!
你好呀 甜心
Uh, Teddy, this is Dijon.
泰迪 这是迪戎
Like the mustard.
迪戎芥末的迪戎
S... uh, this is Ted, my boyfriend.
这是泰德 我男朋友
The one I'm in a relationship with.
我正在交往的人
Right.
好吧
I'm on a flight tonight to Miami.
我今晚要去迈阿密了
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
I mean, um... thank God for you!
我是说 上帝保佑你
Getting out of here... cold...
离开这个冷飕飕的地方
And, um...
另外
When I, uh, get back,
我回来后
I'm going to give you a call.
再给你电♥话♥
Why should he give you a call?
他为什么要给你打电♥话♥
H-he's a, um...
他是
He's a flight attendant.
他是空乘
So I think he might be able to get us an upgrade.
所以我想也许能帮我们升级舱位
We're not going anywhere.
可我们没准备出远门
Why was he touching you like that?
他为什么要那样摸你
Um, you know, he was given an award for service.
他凭借贴心的服务拿过奖
He's very attentive.
他对人非常体贴
Yeah, I noticed.
好吧 我看出来了
You did it with him, didn't you?
你和他做过了 对吧
Well, at least I know what muscle you pulled.
至少我知道你究竟拉伤了哪块肌肉
I'm afraid I don't see what the problem is.
恐怕我没看出有什么问题
The problem is, that unless Mr. Taylor
问题是 除非泰勒先生
is allowed to continue his studies,
能够继续念书
the world is going to be deprived of his staggering gift.
否则世界将因为少了他的才华而黯淡无光
And that would be a shame.
那真是太遗憾了
Is there any way that I can defer tuition
能否容我借到贷款后
until I can figure out some way to get a loan?
再来支付学费呢
You don't need a loan.
你不必贷款啊
How else is he supposed to pay?
那他要怎么付学费呢
It's already been paid.
学费已经付过了
It's in your file.
档案里都写着呢
You... you said your asshole father refused.
你说过你的混♥蛋♥父亲拒绝了
He did.
是的
I mean, I thought he did.
我是说 我以为他拒绝了
Well, apparently he changed his mind.
显然他改变想法了
Well, whatever you said to him, it worked.
不管你对他说了什么 总之奏效了
Congratulations, Mr. Taylor.
恭喜你 泰勒先生
The world can now anticipate your gift.
世界期待着你的才华
That's just standing up, same as any man'll do.
那只是勇敢的反抗而已 任何男人都会这么做
And you think that to kill him
你以为杀了他
will make you a man?
你就是个男人了吗
Well, I don't know about that.
这我不知道
And I know that I thought about him every day for five years.
我只知道这五年来 我每天都想着他
And that was the only thing that kept me going.
那是支撑我活下去的唯一动力
Do you?
真的吗
There are not many chances in life to be happy.
人生中能获得幸福的机会并不多
And I think that we have a good one now.
现在就有个好机会摆在面前
Won't you try to forget this...
何不忘却这些事...
You planning on coming in?
不进来吗
If you're looking for someone, there's no one else here.
想找人的话 这儿除了我没别人
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表