剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?
我没看错吧
Yes, you are seeing it.
是的 你没看错
It's the most historic reunification since Germany.
这是自东西德合并以来最伟大的"复合"事件
What happened to the fiddler?
那个小提琴手哪儿去了
He fell off the roof.
他从屋顶摔下来了
Hey, come on now.
嘿 一起来吧
Why don't we go shake a tail feather on the dance floor?
我们也去舞池尽情跳上一会儿吧
My back's still acting up.
我后背还疼着呢
But you go ahead. Enjoy yourself.
你去跳吧 好好玩
Mind if I borrow your husband?
不介意我把你老公借走一会儿吧
Just be sure to keep your hands above his waist at all times.
保证不摸腰以下的部位啊
You take the fun out of everything.
你总是能把乐趣都一扫而光
Two songs, then come rescue me.
两首歌♥后过来救我啊
Another of my usual. Coming up.
老规矩 马上就来
Vodka...
伏特加
And vicacet.
配镇痛药
Those things are strong. Better go easy.
这药物挺强劲的 悠着点儿
Well, not like I have to get up for work in the morning.
没事 我早上又不用早起上班
Heck, it's not like I have to get up for anything.
管它呢 我早上压根就不用起来
Hey, maybe we should go back to your place.
嘿 要不我们还是回你家吧
Everyone's saying there're undercover cops everywhere.
很多人都说这里到处都是便衣警♥察♥
Oh, fuck. That's what makes it hot.
有警♥察♥哥哥在 才激♥情♥香艳啊
I'll always cherish the times I spent with my dad,
我将永远珍惜和父亲在一起的时光
building model planes, hearing his stories,
制♥造♥飞机模型 听他讲故事
his words of advice.
以及他的谆谆教导
One of the most important lessons I ever learned is...
我从他身上学到的最重要的一点就是
"If you say it, mean it".
君子一言 驷马难追
Right, boys?
对吧 孩子们
Right, dad.
是的 爸爸
When I say I'm going to make Pittsburgh family-friendly once more,
当我说我要让匹兹堡再次变成一个家庭友好型的城市
you can be sure I mean it.
你可以相信我是认真的
And cut!
停
You good? Yeah.
没问题吧 嗯
That was great, Jim.
非常不错 吉姆
You too, guys.
你们也很棒
Boys, you're going to be late for basketball.
孩子们 篮球训练就要迟到了
Bye, dad.
再见 爸爸
Hey, win that game!
要拿冠军回来哦
How'd he do?
他表现得怎么样
Hope I wasn't too stiff.
希望我的表演不会太僵硬
Oh, you don't have a stiff bone in your body.
你浑身上下没有一处是僵硬的
I got one.
我有啊
My back's killing me.
我的后背快痛死了
What? Old sports injury?
怎么 多年前的运动损伤吗
How'd you guess?
不然呢
Honey, why don't you go soak in the hot tub?
亲爱的 去泡个热水澡吧
Good idea.
好主意
Hey, you want to join me?
要一起来吗
Don't usually travel with a swimsuit.
我没有随身带泳裤的习惯
We're just a couple of guys.
大家都是男人
What difference does it make?
穿不♥穿♥有什么要紧的
Come on.
来吧
There're a lot of perks to being a member of the Q-mart family.
作为大同超♥市♥的雇员 是有很多好处的
There's the employee pension.
有养老金
Of course, you have to work here 50 years to get that.
当然了 你得在这儿工作50年才能享受那待遇
Then there's the employee discount.
然后还有内部员工折扣价
Oh, well, it's a relief to know
很高兴知道这点
I'll never have to pay full price for toilet paper again.
以后买♥♥厕纸都可以享受折扣价了
It's just... don't expect too much, okay?
只是 期望值不要太高 好吗
This isn't exactly what you're used to.
这跟你过去从事的工作可完全不一样
There's no shame in
我不觉得丢人
earning an honest day's pay for an honest day's work.
靠自己的劳动赚钱嘛
And the fact that you'd go out of your way to help me
你这么尽心尽力地帮我
is all that matters.
才是最重要的
Trace!
特蕾西
Mike!
迈克
Look at you!
看看你
Manager!
都是经理了
Can you believe it?
难以置信吧
Nobody deserves it more.
你当之无愧
Tracy, this is Ted.
特蕾西 这是泰德
Hi. Ted Schmidt.
你好 我是泰德·施密特
Nice to meet you, Tracy.
很高兴认识你 特蕾西
You too, Ted.
我也是 泰德
Mike says you're a great guy.
迈克说你很优秀
Oh, well, you know Mike.
你知道迈克的
All heart, no taste...
心肠好 品味低
But thanks for considering me for the job.
但是谢谢你考虑给我这份工作
It's for assistant bookkeeper.
你的工作是助理记帐员
From the resume you sent me,
从你发给我的简历来看
you seem a little overqualified.
似乎有点大材小用了
Oh, it doesn't matter. As I was just saying to Michael,
没关系 就像我刚才跟迈克说的那样
there's no shame in earning an honest day's pay for an honest day's work.
靠诚实劳动赚钱没什么丢人的
Well, that's a great attitude.
心态真好
So why don't we go up to my office,
那么我们去我的办公室吧
Or should I say cubicle? Yeah.
或者我该说是小隔间 是啊
And we'll discuss what the position entails.
我们再讨论一下这职位的细节
Sounds good to me. Okay.
听起来不错 好的
Taggart case, probably be going to trial just as I go into labour.
塔格特的案子 庭审的日期恐怕正好是我的预产期
I'll take over.
我会接手的
One less thing you'll be screaming about while you're giving birth.
免得你生产的时候还得为这案子抓狂
Thanks, Dee.
谢谢你 迪
And I'll take over the Mortimer case,
我会接手莫蒂默那件案子
but we may need you to consult.
但可能需要你来当顾问
Hey, I'm not retiring, just cutting back.
嘿 我又不是退休 只是减少工作量而已
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Nothing.
没什么
It's just that it's hard to imagine you, of all people...
只是很难想象你居然会...
slowing down.
一改工作狂的作风
Well, I'm glad you're all sitting down.
很高兴你们都在这儿
I just got the news.
我刚收到消息
The State Supreme Court has accepted
州最高法♥院♥已经接受我们提起的
our appeal on Arlen versus Arlen.
阿伦夫妇夺子案的上诉申请了
Did you dream this day would ever come?
你有想到过这一天会来临吗
I was beginning to have my doubts.
我都开始怀疑了
I can't wait to call the client and tell her.
我都等不及打电♥话♥告诉委托人了
You might also want to tell her
你或许还可以顺便告诉她
I'll be taking over as lead counsel.
我会接手做她的首席律师
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, you asked the firm to lighten your workload,
你要求律所减轻你的工作量
so don't worry about it.
所以就不要操心这案子了
Dee, Eric, uh, we'll be reconvening in my office.
迪 艾瑞克 稍后到我办公室集♥合♥
We need to go over the briefing schedule,
我们要过一遍申诉日程安排
start mapping out our strategy.
商讨一下我们的策略
Oh, hold it, hold it.
慢着 慢着
I spent the last three years of my life getting this case to court.
我花了三年时间让法♥院♥接受我们的上诉
It's going to be a landmark decision.
这案子一定会成为标志性案件的
And it's also going to take your full and undivided attention
这案子还需要你全身心的投入
from now until we go to trial.
从现在开始直到上庭
There's no way you can do all that's required and only work part-time.
你半工半休是不可能做到的
Okay.
好了
It's hot.
水真烫
Takes some getting used to,
刚泡进来会不适应
but once you're inside,
但是一旦你静下心泡着
feels damn good.
简直他妈的爽极了
Yeah.
是啊
I like you, Kinney.
我喜欢你 肯尼
Uh, thanks... Jim.
谢谢 吉姆
You too.
我也喜欢你
You know what my plan is after I get elected?
你知道我当选后有什么打算吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表