剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Do I make myself understood?
我说得够明白了吧
"Have a fabulous time."
"玩得愉快"
"Forget about everything."
"忘掉一切"
Hello?
喂
Hi, baby!
嗨 宝贝
Just, uh, checking in. You on your way?
就问问你 在路上了吗
To the promised land.
去往希望之乡
I hear it's paradise!
据说那里是天堂
Call me when you get there.
到了给我打电♥话♥
Will do.
好的
"Paradise".
"天堂"
"You've received this cuz
"您收到此邮件是因为
"you're one of Pittsburgh's hottest sex-pigs."
您是匹兹堡的性感尤物之一"
One of Pittsburgh's hottest sex-pigs.
匹兹堡的性感尤物之一
There's a new restaurant I'd like to try.
有家新餐馆 我想去尝尝
Food got one star,
一星级的食物
waiters got four.
四星级的侍者
You want to check it out?
想不想去看看
Yeah, I'd love to,
我很想去
not tonight though.
不过今晚不行
I'm busy.
我很忙
Another "Project"?
又一个"项目"吗
Brian.
布莱恩
Thanks, Cynthia.
谢谢 辛西娅
Let's go to my office.
到我办公室去吧
Have you seen the editorial page?
看过社论版了吗
They're calling me a Nazi.
他们说我是纳粹
A Nazi!
纳粹
And it's because of those god-damned posters!
都是因为那些该死的海报
Um, why don't you finish that later?
你晚点再来弄吧
Thanks.
谢谢
They're a prank.
不过是胡闹而已
It's a joke.
只是个玩笑
It's not a joke!
这不是玩笑
They're everywhere you look.
到处都是那张海报
Driving over here,
我开车过来时
I saw them practically on every street corner.
几乎每个街角都能看到
There's even one in front of police headquarters!
连警♥察♥总局前面都贴了一张
Well, then have it removed. You're the chief.
那就找人撕了 你是局长啊
I need you to come up with some kind of a spot.
我要你再策划一个宣传广♥告♥
What for?
针对什么
To refute this. People are laughing.
消除这件事的影响 人们都在嘲笑我
That's because it's funny.
那是因为海报很搞笑
If you take those posters seriously,
如果你把那些海报太当回事
they will roast you alive.
就会被他们活活嘲讽死
The best way to deal with it
最好的处理方法
is to laugh at yourself, harder than anyone.
就是比他们笑得更厉害
When's your next public appearance?
你下一次公开露面是什么时候
Lunch with the businessmen's association in an hour.
一小时后和企业家协会的人共进午餐
Then "Good Afternoon Pittsburgh".
然后录制《下午好 匹兹堡》节目
It's perfect.
很好
Get in front of the cameras and joke about it.
那就在摄像机面前自嘲一下
In fact, you bring it up.
而且 要由你提起此事
"Have you seen these posters of me? Ha ha."
"看到我的那些海报了吗 哈哈"
Let the voters know that you welcome dissension,
让选民们知道你欢迎不同意见
and that unlike Nazi Germany,
跟纳粹德国不同
we're blessed to live in a free society
我们有幸生活在一个自♥由♥的社会
where all voices are heard,
可以发出不同的声音
and that as mayor, you intend to keep it that way.
作为一个市长 你会维护这种自♥由♥
Now let me see you smile.
让我看看你的微笑
Keep practicing.
继续练习吧
$1.25 for a fucking can of soda.
一罐破汽水要1.25美元
Yeah, I know. It's ridiculous.
是啊 贵得离谱
75. Shit.
75分 靠
Don't exactly have any pockets.
零钱不够了
Oh, here, let me.
我有 给
Thanks.
谢谢
So, uh...
那
What would you like? Orange? Root beer?
想要点什么 橙汁 还是根汁汽水
Got any?
有吗
Ah, not that kind.
没有那种
Too bad there's not a machine for that.
真郁闷 没有直接卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的机器
What about favours?
想不想爽一下
Uh, not really.
不太想
Got some in my room if you'd like.
愿意的话到我房♥间来
No. Thanks. It's not really my thing.
不了 谢谢 我不好那口
I'm Mark.
我叫马克
Ted.
我叫泰德
It's really clean. I wouldn't do it, otherwise. See, uh...
很纯的 不然我也不会吸的
I'm a doctor.
我是个医生
Ear, nose and throat. Got to be careful.
耳鼻喉科的 一定要小心
Not to damage the nasal passages.
不要伤了鼻腔
Well, you're the expert.
你是专家
Well, why don't you stop by?
不如过来玩玩吧
I'm in 37.
我在37号♥房♥
We got a bit of a party going.
我们那边有个小派对
Nice bunch of guys.
一帮不错的家伙
Cute too.
都很帅
Uh, thanks, uh...
谢谢
But I-I'm just on my way up north.
但我正要到北边去
Well, if you decide to go South...
好吧 如果你决定到"男边"来
come join us.
过来找我们
Yes, thanks for the soda.
好了 谢谢你的汽水
Happy now?
满意了吗
Almost. Almost.
差不多了 差不多了
The other part you're not going to even be happy that you raised.
另外还有一件事 你们甚至会后悔提起了这个
Where do they get these judges?
从哪找来的法官呀
Are they really judges?
他们是不是法官啊
And those losers suing each other.
让那些窝囊废来相互起诉
How come they're all fat?
他们怎么都这么肥
Turn it off.
关掉
What's up?
怎么了
This little hospital stay of yours
你在医院就待了这么几天
is costing me a couple thousand dollars.
花了我几千美元
Huh. No shit.
操 不会吧
And for what? So you can go back to living on the street?
我为了什么 就为了让你重回大街上拉客吗
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
You call practically freezing to death,
你睡在走廊里
sleeping in doorways, "All right"?
冻得快要死掉 那还叫没事吗
I didn't ask for a fucking lecture.
我不需要别人来教训我
Well, you're going to get one anyway.
反正你今天是逃不过了
Instead of peddling your ass,
你不该再出♥卖♥♥♥肉体了
maybe you should be thinking of this as a wake-up call,
也许你该把这件事当做一记警钟
as an opportunity to turn your life around.
一个改变人生的机会
You know something? You're right.
知道吗 你说得对
Yeah, I should go on one of those lunatic religious shows
没错 我应该上那种疯狂的宗教节目
and praise the lord for giving me this second chance.
赞美上帝给了我重生的机会
"I'm saved! I'm saved."
"我被拯救了 我被拯救了"
And I might as well save myself some cash.
我还是为自己省点钱吧
I'm going to go tell that social worker the truth.
我现在就去找社工说明真♥相♥
Straighten this mess out, once and for all.
彻底解决这摊麻烦
You have yourself a good life,
你就好自为之吧
and the next time you're looking for a sucker,
下次你再想找个冤大头
you call somebody else.
请找别人
Excuse me,
打扰一下
I'd, uh, like to speak to a social worker please,
我想找一下社工
about the patient in 216.
谈谈关于216号♥病人的事
Are you Hunter's guardian?
你是亨特的监护人吗
Actually, I'm... Excuse me, doctor.
其实 我... 打扰下 医生
Sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表