剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Bail on all your campaign promises,
背弃你所有的竞选承诺
embezzle the city payroll and abscond to South America.
盗用公♥款♥然后逃到南美去
I plan on introducing you to every fat cat
我计划把你介绍给每个
who's been backing my campaign.
支持我竞选的大亨
Well, I certainly hope so.
但愿如此
Why the fuck else do you think I'm doing this?
不然你以为我为何愿意做这些事
I also like your style.
我也很欣赏你的行事方式
Straightforward, no bullshit.
直来直去 干脆利索
Oh, you noticed.
显而易见
That's why I'm going to tell you something I never told a living soul,
所以我打算告诉你一些深藏心底的秘密
except my wife.
只有我老婆知道
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Scared shitless.
害怕得要命
Of losing?
怕输吗
Of winning.
怕赢
After all, I'm just a cop.
毕竟 我只是个警♥察♥
My dad was a cop. My brothers are cops.
我老爸是警♥察♥ 我的兄弟们也是警♥察♥
When I was promoted to sergeant
当我被提拔为警佐的时候
I thought, "This is it."
我想着 「到此为止了」
I never expected anything more.
我当时完全没有更高的期盼
And now, I may be running an entire city.
而现在 我可能要管理一个城市
People'll be counting on me to come through for them.
人们会指望我维护他们的利益 造福于他们
I question whether I have the goods.
我怀疑我是否有这个本事
That's never stopped a politician before.
任何一个政客都不曾因此而退却
Besides, everybody has doubts.
再说了 每个人都有怀疑自己的时候
Even you?
你也有吗
Sometimes.
有时候会
I figured you were one of those golden boys,
我还以为你是那种天降奇才呢
never lost a minute's sleep worrying whether you could pull it off.
从来不会因为担心自己能否成功搞定而失眠
Oh, I can always pull it off.
我总能成功搞定一切
So can you.
你也可以
Pink plate special...
粉红特餐
for my special guy.
给最特别的你
Fish and chips.
炸鱼和薯条
Double tartar sauce. Hot and delicious,
双份鞑靼酱 火♥辣♥可口
and I'm not talking about the lunch.
我可不是在说食物哦
Better let it cool off a bit.
最好让它凉一下
Don't want to burn your tongue.
可别把舌头烫伤了
And Tracy told me
特蕾西告诉我
all she had to do was get me approved by the district manager,
她只需要得到区域经理的批准就行
but that that was a mere formality.
但这仅仅是个形式
Oh, Teddy, I am so happy.
泰迪 我真高兴
Of course, it's only an assistant bookkeeper position
虽然我的职位只是个助理记帐员
and she admitted the pay's ridiculous. But...
她也承认薪水少得可怜 但是...
Well, like I told her,
就像我告诉她的那样
no shame in earning an honest day's pay for an honest day's work.
靠诚实劳动赚钱没什么丢人的
What do you say we go out tonight and celebrate,
不如我们今天晚上出去庆祝一下吧
just the two of us?
就我们两个 怎么样
Just the two of you and, hopefully, 500 of your closest friends.
就你们两个和大概500个同类吧
The "Tease for teens" contest at Woody's tonight
今晚在伍迪酒吧举♥行♥的"挑逗青春"大赛
to raise money for the suicide prevention hotline, huh?
为预防自杀热♥线♥筹款
Kiki, the new waitress,
新来的女服务员琪琪
formerly Kenny, the old waiter,
也就是肯尼变性过后的新身份
is the mistress of ceremonies.
是晚上竞赛的主持人
I hear she's so funny, you're gonna bust a gut!
我听说她很风趣 你们会笑弯腰的
Fuck!
操
Kenny?
肯尼
Kiki, what's the matter?
琪琪 你怎么了
I just had the pink plate special.
我刚吃了粉红特餐
I'll bring you a burger.
我给你拿个汉堡
I'll have the tuna salad,
我要点♥金♥枪鱼沙拉
salmonella on the side.
外加沙门氏菌
Deb, could you fill in for me?
黛比 你能替我顶班吗
Oh, sure, honey. Don't you worry.
没问题 亲爱的 不用担心
Now sit down. Yeah, I'll take over your shift.
坐下吧 我会替你顶班的
I mean at the contest tonight.
我是说今天晚上的比赛
I think you have a touch of delirium.
我想你真是有点精神错乱了
You'd better ask one of your sisters.
你还是问问你的姐♥妹♥们♥吧
Well, they all model themselves after you,
她们都以你为模仿对象
so why not go with the original, huh?
为何不直接让原版美女上呢
I'm... I'm good at dishing up hash browns...
要我上土豆煎饼还差不多
Not dishing out intros.
上节目可不行啊
Deb? You'd be great.
黛比 你会非常棒的
You're bigger than life.
你大有魅力
With an even bigger mouth.
甚至还有一张更大的嘴
Ya mind not insulting me in front of the... B.F.?
你们敢不敢别在我... 男朋友面前羞辱我
That's exactly what I love about my girl.
那正是我爱这女人的地方
Bigger than life, and a mouth to match.
大有魅力 再配上一张大嘴
I wouldn't want her any other way.
我就要这样的她
You have to admit it's hot.
你必须承认这让人血脉贲张
It's practically porn.
这简直是色情漫画
It would sell a bazillion copies.
但是会卖♥♥出千千万万份的
If it's not confiscated first.
前提是不被查处没收
We should be so lucky.
那样岂不是更好
Think of the free publicity.
相当于做了免费广♥告♥
Working for Brian's rubbed off on you, in more ways than one.
自从替布莱恩工作后 你变了很多
I say we go with this one.
我觉得用这张比较好
It's completely antiseptic.
那张也太寡淡了
It establishes our new villain, Ice Tina.
它构建起了新反派 邪冰娜
It... it places our hero in jeopardy.
让英雄主角身陷险境
Yeah, this is supposed to be a gay comic.
好吧 但我们要做的是同志漫画
Unapologetic, daring, sexual, in your fucking face.
我行我素 敢作敢为 性感火♥辣♥
There's a difference between being daring and sex for sex's sake.
敢作敢为和为性而性是有区别的
Is that what you think this is?
你就是这么想的吗
J.T. giving Rage a blow job isn't just about sex.
J.T.给狂怒口♥交♥不仅仅是性
It's about thawing his cold heart.
而是在融化他那颗冷漠的心
It's about bringing him back to life.
在于唤醒他 让他重焕生机
It's about their love.
那是他们之间的真爱
Their unspoken commitment.
他们未言明的相互承诺
Art imitating life?
艺术源于生活吧
You were right.
你之前说的很对
Brian showed me he loved me...
布莱恩表现出了他对我的爱
every day,
每一天
even though he never said it,
尽管他从没说出来
even though he never will.
尽管他以后也不会说出来
I just didn't want to hear it.
我只是不想听
Well, it's always nice to be right.
我很高兴我说的是对的
Think it over.
再考虑一下吧
After 15 years of literally living in hell,
在经历了15年地狱般的生活后
she finally leaves her drunk,
她终于离开了她那酗酒的
abusive, unemployed husband for a woman.
施虐的 失业的丈夫 投向一个女人的怀抱
Is this right?
这样对吗
Yeah, just stir it into the sauce
没错 和酱料搅拌到一块
and add the wine. Here. I can do it.
加点红酒 给 我来吧
So, what does the asshole ex-husband do?
而那个混♥蛋♥丈夫是如何应对的呢
Sues for custody of their three kids,
告到法♥院♥要求三个孩子的监护权
and the fucking judge actually awards it to him.
而混♥蛋♥法官竟然就真的把监护权给了他
Why?
为什么
Because a drunk, abusive, unemployed straight male
因为一个酗酒的 施虐的 无业的直男
makes a better parent than two lesbians any day.
会比两个拉拉更适合当家长
Everybody knows that.
这原因还用说
Make sure the meat doesn't get too done.
不要让肉熟过头了啊
I can do it.
请相信我的厨艺
Now all she has is supervised visitation.
现在她只有探视权
She's miserable, the kids are miserable.
她很痛苦 孩子们也痛苦
Talk about unjust.
世上的不平事太多了
Which is why I have to win it.
所以我一定要帮她打赢官司
You have to win it.
你 要打赢官司
I know I said I'd ease up,
我知道我说过要减少工作量
and I have been, haven't I?
而我已经有所改变了 不是吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表