剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Ah, I guess at their age,
我猜到他们这个年纪
if they want it, they got to pay for it.
想操的话 就只能花钱招♥妓♥了
Another reason to die young.
所以说英年早逝是明智之举
Or to accept the fact that youth and beauty are fleeting,
或者说服自己接受事实 年轻和美貌转瞬即逝
that time will inevitably leave its mark
岁月会不可避免地留下痕迹
and that we should accept our mortality with grace and dignity.
所以我们当以优雅 有尊严的姿态迎接死亡
Until then, I could really clean up in this place.
在那之前 我在这里卖♥♥身肯定能赚大钱
Well, just sit there and wait.
只要坐着等就好了
So what exactly do you want me to say to this guy?
你要我对那个人说些什么
Oh, be your natural self.
做你自己就好
Charm him with your witty repartee.
用你的巧舌妙语来诱惑他
"How'd you like to plough my smooth, tight ass?"
"你不想来开垦我光滑紧致的屁♥股♥吗"
And then, when he's busy slobbering down your neck,
趁他对着你流口水的时候
you discretely pocket his cigarette butt.
你就从他口袋里偷出烟蒂
You're going to owe me, like, 100 blowjobs for this.
我帮你做成此事 你欠我100次口♥交♥
Look who's here.
看看谁来了啊
Come to find me?
来找我的吗
Uh, yeah, you're all I've been thinking about.
是啊 你的身影在我脑海里挥之不去
Fuck off.
滚开
Excuse me?
你说什么
I said get lost.
我叫你滚远点
I saw him first.
我先盯上他的
Really?
是吗
Justin, this is Hunter.
贾斯汀 这是亨特
It's Michael and Ben's new foundling.
是迈克和本新捡来的孩子
They discovered him on their doorstep.
他们在门阶上发现了他
Now, why don't you go play someplace else?
你去其他地方玩吧
We got work to do.
我们有正事要干
If you want to hustle that cop,
如果你想给那个警♥察♥下套
you should've asked me.
你应该找我
At least I'm a professional.
至少我是专业人士
We just need a little DNA.
我们只需要一点DNA
Nothing to it.
不费事
I can do it! I'm sure you can,
我能做到 我知道你可以
but you've already done enough,
但你已经做得够多了
so why don't you scamper home?
你何不快点回家
I'm sure your aunties are beside themselves.
我敢肯定你那两个爹都快急疯了
Fucking teenagers.
操蛋的青少年
I don't know how anyone puts up with them.
真不知道怎么会有人能忍♥他们
You coming to bed?
来上♥床♥睡觉吗
In a while.
再等会儿
It's after midnight. I know.
都过午夜了 我知道
I just thought I'd give him a few more minutes.
我只是觉得应该再多等他几分钟
You know, you set a rule,
你定了规矩
you got to live by it...
就得遵守
So does he.
他也是
What if he doesn't come back?
万一他不回来了呢
Come to bed.
上♥床♥吧
No need checking it out.
不必再去看了
Nobody there.
里面没人
I'll take a look for myself.
我想亲自去看看
You won't do better there than what's right here.
你在里面也找不到比我更帅的了
You've never been interested in me before. Why tonight?
你之前对我从不感兴趣 今晚为何主动倒贴
Must be the moonlight.
一定是因为月色撩人
50 for a blowjob.
口♥交♥50块
100 to fuck.
做♥爱♥100块
How much without a condom?
无套多少钱
I don't do that...
我不做无套的
But you won't be disappointed.
不过 你不会失望的
I'll make sure of it.
我保证
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表