剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
And... what am I doing?
而我在做什么
Raising beautiful children to live in it.
养育漂亮的孩子们 生活在美好的世界
Correction: one child.
更正 是一个孩子
Well, that's not what I hear.
我听说的可不是这样
What?
什么
Ah, I saw your better half at the cash machine this morning.
我今天在取款机那里见到了你的另一半
She told me the big news.
她跟我说了那个重大消息
What big news?
什么重大消息
Oh, and I've already got your names picked out.
我帮你们把名字都选好了
Shane if it's a boy,
男孩就叫谢恩
Sabrina if it's a girl.
女孩叫萨布丽娜
You can tell I've been watching AMC.
你可以看出来我最近在看老片
Melanie told you we're having another kid?
茉蕾妮告诉你 我们打算再要个孩子吗
Yeah, she was all excited. She said you couldn't wait.
是啊 她很兴奋 还说你也等不及了
You know, I was puking my guts out last night.
我昨晚肠子都快吐出来了
Must've been the vast amount of drugs you consumed.
肯定因为你嗑了太多药
Yeah, or maybe it was that weird Asian shit Ben concocted.
好吧 也可能是因为本做的古怪的亚洲食物
So what time's dinner?
什么时候吃晚饭
It's not.
今天没有
We're going to my mom's.
我们回我妈妈家
Oh, that should be fun.
那应该会很有趣
Almost as much fun as the underwear party.
跟内衣派对一样有趣
What underwear party?
什么内衣派对
The one I'm attending this evening.
我今晚要去的那个
I don't know how you do it;
我不知道你是怎么做到的
Working all day, fucking all night.
白天不停工作 晚上不停做♥爱♥
Well, they say in the vast emptiness of space,
他们说在广阔宇宙的虚空中
the faster you move, the slower you age.
运动速度越快 衰老越慢
I have to believe the same holds true for Pittsburgh.
我必须相信 同样的原理也适用于匹兹堡
You care to join me?
你要不要加入
You'll have to stay forever young without me.
你一个人永远年轻就行了
I understand.
我理解
You're in a committed relationship with your...
你处于一段稳定的感情中 和你那位...
What is that hideous expression?
那个恶心的称呼是什么
"Significant other?"
"重要的另一半"
Loser.
废物
Do what I say, and I won't kill ya.
照我说的做 否则就杀了你
Okay, okay, okay. Just take it easy!
好 好 好 放松
Fuck! Brian!
妈的 布莱恩
Gotcha!
吓着你了吧
You scared the shit out of me!
你把我吓死了
Why are you still here?
你为什么还在这里
I thought I'd drop you at your mama's.
我想着还是先送你到你妈家
You are so pathetic, you know that?
你真可悲 你知道吗
Actually, you are.
你才可悲
So what time's the party start?
派对什么时候开始
When I get there, of course.
当然是等我去了以后才算开始
We just... you missed my mom's turn.
去我妈家不是走这条路
Or should I say, when we get there?
我应该说 等我们去了才算开始
I told you I can't go.
我说了我去不了
Turn back.
掉头
It's too late.
太迟了
This isn't funny.
这不好玩
Just let... let me out.
让我下车
Sorry.
对不起
I'm calling Ben.
我要给本打电♥话♥
The fuck are you doing? You...
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么 你...
Sit back, and relax.
坐好 放松
Here's a little party outfit I got you.
给你准备的派对装
I can't stay.
我不能留下来
Uh, the only reason I'm here is because my Aunt Lulah.
我来这里的唯一原因是因为我的露拉阿姨
She always taught me that if you have to deliver bad news,
她总是教导我说 如果你要告诉人家坏消息
it's best to do it in person. Huh.
最好当面说
"It's just plain good manners!" She would say.
她会说"这是基本的礼貌"
So, um...
所以
Bye.
再见
What's your hurry, baby?
别急着走 宝贝
Come on in.
进来
I-I'm afraid it's, um,
恐怕我们...
going to be impossible for us to keep this little tryst.
不可能让这场约会继续进行下去
I, uh... I'm in a relation-ship, see?
我有男朋友了 明白吗
With this, uh, really wonderful man.
我男朋友真的很好
And even though I could cite the, uh,
虽然我可以引用
the grandfather clause...
「祖父条款」
Can I get you a beverage?
想喝什么饮料
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽吧
I have chosen not to.
我还是选择不要
Instead, I choose to honour my commitment.
我选择忠于承诺
To the letter.
严格遵守
Peanuts or pretzels?
花生还是椒盐脆饼
Peanuts. So, uh, I...
花生 那个 我...
I hope you'll understand that even though I-I would really...
我希望你理解 虽然我很想
really like to stay for the, uh...
很想留下来
in-flight entertainment, um... I...
享受机上服务 我...
What's that?
那是什么
The, uh, airline awarded that to me
是航♥空♥公♥司♥发给我的奖章
for servicing over 10,000 passengers.
表彰我服务了超过一万名客人
Ah, "To...
致...
To Dijon...
致迪戎
like the mustard,
迪戎芥末的迪戎
who... who will go to any length
能尽己所能
to make sure satisfaction is guaranteed."
满足乘客需求
I see what they mean by, uh...
我明白他们说的
by "any length".
尽"鸡"所能的意思了
And I see you're already in the upright, and locked position.
看来你已经立直椅背 系好安全带了
Where the hell are you, you little asshole?
你到底在哪 小混♥蛋♥
I've been calling and leaving messages for you for over an hour,
我这一个多小时一直在给你打电♥话♥ 留言
and not one fucking "Boo" from you.
你连吱都不吱一声
Well, you'd better be on your way over here is all I gotta say
你最好已经在来这里的路上
'cause my goddamn dinner's turning to shit.
因为晚餐食物都已经不成样子了
Love, mother.
爱你的 妈妈
This garlic bread's not bad for a doorstop.
这蒜茸面包 硬的都能做门档了
Shut up.
闭嘴
So, it's a dried out mess.
是有一点干
That's why Italians invented sauce.
所以意大利人才要发明酱汁
We will go ahead with our dinner,
我们继续吃饭吧
with or without my son.
有没有我儿子无所谓
You know, it isn't like Michael not to show up.
像这样不出现 不像迈克的作风
Or even call.
连个电♥话♥都不打
No, but it's exactly like...
是啊 这更像是...
you-know-who.
那个谁的作风
Who? Brian?
谁 布莱恩吗
You win the veal.
答对 奖你牛排
What makes you think he's with Brian?
你为什么认为他跟布莱恩在一起
You said they've been out every night this week.
你说他们这个礼拜每天晚上都一起出去
And last.
上周也是
Well yeah, Brian needs his best friend right now,
是 布莱恩现在需要他最好的朋友在身边
though he would never admit that.
虽然他不愿意承认
He wants everyone to think he doesn't give a shit.
他希望大家都以为他屁都不在乎
Excuse me. Cover your ears, sis.
抱歉说脏话了 捂住耳朵 姐姐
But he is hurting inside.
但是他事实上很受伤
And the more he's hurting,
他伤得越深
the more he tries to hide it.
就藏得越深
What an incredibly kind, compassionate thing to say.
说的真好 真有同情心
You really are a hell of a nice guy.
你真是个好人
Thank you, Debbie.
谢谢 黛比
Fuck "Nice".
做好人没用
Unless you knock some sense into that boyfriend of yours,
除非你劝劝你男朋友 让他恢复理智
Brian's gonna keep hauling him off to god knows where,
否则布莱恩会继续带他去那些鬼地方混
and he should be here with you.
而他应该在这里 和你一起
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表