剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm going to think about you all day, lambskin.
我一整天都会想你的 小羊羔
This is the greatest goodbye since Rhett and Scarlett.
这是继瑞德与斯嘉丽以来 史上最感人的告别了
Oh, I can't help it. I've been with him
我实在是情难自禁 从他出生开始
practically every moment since he's been born.
我几乎和他寸步不离
Well, you're going to have to let him go when he turns 18 anyway,
等他18岁的时候 你还是要对他放手啊
so you might as well start getting used to it.
不如现在就开始适应
I mean, come on. You wanted this job.
再说了 你很想做这份工作啊
I know! I'm just a little nervous.
我明白 我只是有点紧张
You have nothing to be nervous about.
你完全不用紧张
You're intelligent.
你才华横溢
You're accomplished.
你高贵优雅
You can handle anything and anybody.
你完全可以驾驭任何人或事
Now, you go out in that world
现在 去驾驭外面的世界吧
and you take a great big bite out of it.
努力奋斗 享受成功的果实
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好啦
Bye. Mama?
再见 妈妈
Say bye-bye.
说再见啦
Go, here we go. Oh, come on.
开始 用力
Down, down, down, down, down. Good.
下面 下面 下面 很好
Okay, come on. Come on, baby.
就是那儿 加油啊 来啊 宝贝
And yeah, you got it.
没错 就是那样
Good.
很好
That's nice. Nice.
很好 好极了
Okay, one more.
好 再来一次
Come on, baby.
加油 宝贝
Yeah, that's good, baby. Good, good, good, good.
很好 很好 宝贝 好极了 好极了
Come on, come on, come on.
继续 继续 加油
Perfect!
完美
Good, good, good, good.
好 好 很好
Oh, if that's what it sounds like when you come,
如果你们高♥潮♥时也是这种声音的话
I'm amazed you haven't been evicted.
我很惊讶你们还没被房♥东赶出去
It looks like we're going to have to move anyway.
我们确实是快要搬家了
Yup, your friend Stockwell
没错 你朋友斯托克威尔
chased all the hustlers off Liberty Avenue
把自♥由♥大道上的男妓都赶走了
and now they're right under our bedroom window.
现在他们开始到我们的卧室窗外卖♥♥淫了
Say what you will about city living,
不管你对城市生活有多不满
now you can't beat it for the convenience.
无法否认的是 某些"服务"可真便利啊
Some of them look 14.
有些看上去才14岁左右
Too young even for you.
对你来说都太嫩了
I cannot stop thinking about this one kid.
我一直在想其中的一个孩子
He said for 200 bucks
他说我只要付200块
that I could fuck him without a condom.
就可以对他无套内♥射♥
You should have.
你该试试啊
At least he'd have enough for his protease inhibitors.
这样他就有足够的钱买♥♥抗艾滋药了
Wait, look who's here! Ted!
看看谁来啦 泰德
Christ! Does he have to announce it? It's Ted!
天呐 他有必要这么嚷吗 是泰德
We haven't seen you in weeks!
好几周没见到你了
Couldn't wait to get here.
所以我们迫不及待地来了
You have no idea what it took.
你不知道我费了多少口舌才把他劝来
I really have to hand it to you, Theodore.
我真是不得不佩服你 西奥多
You know, most guys who just lost everything
大多数人如果在一夜之间一无所有
and been humiliated in all the major media
且在媒体上被公开侮辱 尊严扫地
would have too much self-respect than to show their face in public...
是不会有脸在公开场合露面的
But not you.
但你不一般啊
I don't know whether to say thank you or fuck you.
我不知道是该说谢谢 还是操♥你♥妈♥的
People forget about these things.
这种事很快就会被人们淡忘的
By now they're on to the next headline.
现在他们又在关注下一条劲爆新闻了
Yeah, "Former porn king homeless."
没错 "前色情片大王无家可归"
No, you will be back on your feet before you know it.
别这么说 你很快就会振作起来的
Better be. My mortgage isn't going to pay for itself.
最好是这样 否则我的按揭就要付不出了
It won't have to.
那可不一定
I have decided to get a second job.
我已经决定打第二份工了
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
No, I-I got myself into this mess, I'll get myself out.
我自己的问题 自己解决
That is very noble,
你这样非常高尚
but we are in this together.
但我们要同进同退
Now I don't want to hear another word about it.
我不想再听你继续跟我扯了
That makes two of us.
我也是
Hey, come on, let's, uh... let's get changed,
嘿 来吧 我们换衣服去吧
and hit the stairmaster.
然后登上踏步机锻炼
And work up a sweat. Yeah! Release those endorphins,
出一身汗 没错 释放一下內啡肽
burn off some lactic acid.
燃烧乳酸
Come on, come on! You're right. You're right.
来啊来啊 你说的没错
Exercise is probably just what I need.
现在我最需要的就是运动了
Teddy... Teddy, what is it?
泰迪 泰迪 怎么了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Is it... Ted?
是不是... 泰德
Did you do your...
你是不是...
Is it the thing... where the...
是不是你的...哪里伤...
Constance Dalyeau was a prostitute
康斯塔丝·达丽尔曾经只是
Toulouse-Lautrec discovered at one of the brothels he frequented.
图卢兹-洛特雷克常光顾的一家妓院里的妓♥女♥
The legend goes that when he went to her room,
传说当他进到她的屋子里时
she was naked and painting.
她正在裸体作画
Instead of making l'amour,
他没有要求和她做♥爱♥
he insisted that she finish her canvas.
而是坚持要让她完成作品
He then introduced her work into the salons of Paris,
他后来将她的作品引入巴黎的画廊
much to the horror of the critics.
但遭遇了评论家的恶评
Oh, she's relatively unknown today...
如今她相对没什么名气
But if she had been a man,
但如果她是个男人
you can be sure she'd be as renowned as Degas or Manet.
她一定会和德加或者马奈一样出名
What a remarkable story.
多么精彩的故事啊
How do you know all this?
你是怎么知道这些的
I used to teach art history...
我以前是教艺术史的
And I'm also a painter myself.
而且我自己也是个画家
Ah, well, you've sold me.
好吧 我买♥♥了
Wonderful.
太棒了
Well, we'll write up the order
那先填张定单吧
and have it delivered to you just as soon as the show is over.
画展一结束 我们就安排将作品送去你家
It's been a pleasure.
非常荣幸
The pleasure is entirely mine.
应该是我的荣幸才对
Oh, Alfred!
阿尔弗雷德
Hello, Sidney.
你好 希德尼
Thanks to this charming young woman, I now own a Dalyeau.
非常感谢这位迷人的女士 达丽尔现在是我的了
A splendid choice.
明智的选择
What a nice man.
真是位和善的先生
He's been coming to the gallery for over 10 years.
他光顾画廊已经有10多年了
Never bought a thing.
一幅画也没有买♥♥过
How'd you do it?
你是怎么办到的
Oh, it was easy.
很容易啊
I love art and I love people.
我爱艺术 也爱与人交流
Do you also love parties?
那你爱派对吗
Oh, I adore parties. Good.
我最爱派对了 很好
Then you can deal with Florinda Zeckendorff,
那就派你去应付弗洛琳达·泽肯道夫了
formerly Hitler's mistress,
曾经是希♥特♥勒♥的情妇
currently planning our opening.
眼下我们的开幕展由她负责
She'll be storming in here tomorrow
她明天会来这里
to discuss the final details.
讨论一下最终细节
Sounds like a handful.
听起来很棘手
Oh, she reminds me of my ex-wife.
她让我想起我前妻
I break out in hives if I stand within two feet of her.
只要我站在她两尺之内就会浑身起麻疹
Perhaps I need a bit more experience
要接一个这么艰巨的任务
in order to, uh, take on such a formidable task.
我的经验可能还不足
I'm sure if anyone can withstand
我相信如果这世上有人可以
the assault of a panzer division single handed,
单枪匹马对付装甲师的话
it's you.
那个人非你莫属
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
Nice work on the Stockwell campaign, Barb.
斯托克威尔的广♥告♥做得不错 芭布
Thank you, Mr. Kinney.
谢谢你 肯尼先生
But, uh, lighten up on the airbrush.
不过修图别修得太过分
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表