剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It's not up to me. I can't control him.
这由不得我 我不能控制他
Why not?
为什么不能
She's been doing it for 30 years.
她30年来一直在控制他
Let's just hope Michael wakes up
但愿迈克能醒悟
and realizes he's just a substitute for Justin.
明白他只是贾斯汀的替代品
Only trouble is,
麻烦的是
the substitute's usually the last to know.
替代品通常都后知后觉
Sauce?
来点酱吧
Your son was a cranky little cuss tonight.
你儿子今晚脾气不太好
I love how when he's cranky, he's my son.
我喜欢他暴躁的样子 真是我的儿子
You look a little cranky yourself.
你自己看上去就有点暴躁
Do I?
有吗
I went to the supermarket today.
我今天去了超♥市♥
And while I was there, I ran into Dusty,
我在那里碰见了达斯蒂
who told me the most astonishing news.
她告诉了我一个惊人的消息
Really? What?
是吗 是什么
You and I are having another baby.
我们打算再要个孩子
Gee, why didn't you tell me?
天呐 你怎么没告诉我
Well, we... talked about it last night.
我们昨天晚上讨论过
And I thought we decided...
我以为我们决定了
We didn't decide anything.
我们什么也没有决定
I said I'd think about it.
我说了我会考虑
And since I'm the one who'll be carrying it,
既然我是那个要怀孩子的人
don't you think I should have at least some say as to when?
你不觉得我至少有权决定什么时候怀吗
Of course you should, honey. I...
当然 亲爱的 我
Stop trying to placate me, Mel.
别试图安抚我 茉儿
Reminds me of my goddamn parents.
这让我想起我那该死的父母
I'm not trying to placate you,
我不是想安抚你
and we are definitely not your parents.
我们跟你的父母不一样
Oh, compared to us, they've got the alternative lifestyle,
跟我们相比 他们才是"多元化夫妻"
and we're the happily married straight couple of 1962.
而我们是1962年结婚的幸福夫妇
All I said
我只是说
is that I would like to have another child.
我想再要一个孩子
And just because you're the breadwinner,
就因为你负责赚钱养家
that gives you the right to tell me when to...
就有权利随时要求我
pop out another loaf?
再生一个吗
You want another baby so badly, have it yourself.
你那么想要孩子 何不自己生
I can't believe you just said that.
我真不敢相信你居然说出这种话来
That is not fair. You know I can't have children.
这不公平 你明知道我不能生孩子
You know damn well I can't. The doctors told me.
你再清楚不过了 医生说过我不能
That was years ago.
那是好几年前的事了
You and I both know there are new procedures.
你我都清楚有新型手术
They could zap you with a laser
只需动个小小的激光手术
and you'd as be fertile as Mother Earth. But...
你就会和大地母亲一样多产了 但...
But you say you'd rather let me experience the joy of the child-birth.
但是你宁愿让我体验生孩子的乐趣
No... Because you want to play Dad,
不是 因为你想扮演父亲的角色
passing out the Cohibas. What...
分雪茄给客人们抽 什么
Sorry, Mel. No cigar.
抱歉 茉儿 不可能
You want a soda?
你要喝汽水吗
I'll have the same as you.
我要喝跟你一样的
I've never seen you have a drink.
我从没见你喝过酒
That's because I always used to wait until you were out of the house.
那是因为我总是等你出门了才偷偷喝
Or asleep.
或在你睡觉时喝
Thanks.
谢谢
Molly tells me you're... better.
莫莉告诉我你现在 好多了
Yeah, I'm doing all right.
是啊 我还好
Honey?
亲爱的
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I'm just going to get out to the store.
我去买♥♥点东西
Okay. See you soon.
好的 一会儿见
Okay. Bye.
好 回见
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
Yeah.
没错
Her name's Lori.
她叫洛丽
We've been seeing each other for about a year now.
我们恋爱有一年多了
I brought some of my latest work.
我带了些最近画的画
Thought you might like to see some.
也许你想要看看
Sure.
好啊
But I'm not much of an art critic.
不过我可不是什么艺术评论家
Here.
给
It's very good.
很不错
The new term's coming up, and...
新学期就要开始了
I need some financial assistance.
我需要一些经济上的帮助
I was hoping maybe you would help me out.
希望你能帮我一把
Justin, I told you when you were applying to colleges...
贾斯汀 你申请大学的时候我就告诉过你
I know what you told me.
我知道你告诉过我什么
But now that I've completed my first year with honours...
可是既然我以优异的成绩完成了第一年的学业
in spite of the hand,
且是在手受伤的情况下
I thought maybe you would change your mind.
我想也许你会改变主意
Look, I can't get a scholarship because you make too much money.
因为你能挣很多钱 所以我没资格申请奖学金
And I can't go to school and work full-time.
我也没法兼顾学业和全职打工
What about Brian?
那布莱恩呢
We're not together any more.
我们已经分手了
Finally, some good news.
终于有个好消息了
I'm glad to see you've come to your senses.
很高兴你终于清醒了
Now, if you want to talk about going to Dartmouth or...
你愿意考虑转学到达特茅斯学院...
Dad.
爸
I'm never going to be a businessman.
我永远无法成为一个商人
And I'm never going to be straight.
我也绝对不可能变成异性恋
You know, when you were a kid,
在你还小的时候
the one thing that meant the most to you,
对你来说最重要的
even more than making your mother happy, was making me proud.
不是让你妈妈开心 而是让我自豪
Whenever you got an "A" on a test or a report card,
每当测验或者成绩单上得到一个A
it was always me you came running to.
你都会飞奔过来告诉我
And no father ever could have been prouder of his son than I was of you.
那时的我 是世界上最骄傲的父亲
Now you're ashamed?
你现在觉得很丢脸吗
N-no...
也不是
That I'm not the man you wanted me to be?
因为我没成为你期望的那种人吗
I am the man that I want to be.
至少我成了自己期望的那种人
I'm the only man that I can be.
我也只能成为这样的人
If you can't be proud of me for that, then...
如果你因此不再为我骄傲
that's your problem.
那是你的问题
Give me the keys.
把车钥匙还我
I'm taking the fucking car and I'm going to leave you here.
我要把车开走 把你一个人丢在这里
That's fine with me.
我没意见
Give me my phone!
把手♥机♥给我
Thank you.
谢谢
The battery's almost dead.
就快没电了
I know. I was feeding on its energy.
是啊 被我榨干的
Ben?
本
Ben, can you hear me?
本 听得到吗
I'm going to be a little late.
我可能要晚点过来
I'll explain later.
回头再解释
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Shit! I lost him.
妈的 断了
Well, as long as you're here
既来之则安之
you might as well take off your clothes...
快把衣服脱了
And join the party. I don't want to.
然后享受派对 我不要
You know, this reminds me of the first time I blindfolded you
这让我想起第一次蒙着你的眼睛
and took you to the Liberty Baths.
带你去自♥由♥浴池
You were so hot!
你那时太火♥辣♥了
Walking up and down the halls in your corduroys and your flannel.
穿着灯芯绒裤子和法兰绒衬衫 到处走动
Loosen up. I said no.
快脱了 我说了不要
You'd rather watch?
你就想围观是吗
That can be arranged.
那也行
You see that fine, upstanding young man over there?
看到那个漂亮挺拔的年轻人了吗
First, I'm going to wear out his jaw on my cock.
首先 我要让他给我舔鸡♥巴♥舔到下巴酸痛
Then, I'm going to reach around... back,
然后 我要转到他身后
and start fingering...
用手指...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表