剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Hey, I got a nice tight ass.
嘿 我的屁♥眼♥很紧哦
Daddy, you want a nice tight ass? You want to fuck me?
老爹 喜欢紧屁♥眼♥吗 想来操♥我♥吗
Hey, you can do my friend and me for the price of one.
嘿 玩双飞只收单人价格哦
C'mon, what do you say?
考虑一下嘛
You like young dick?
喜欢嫩鸡吗
You can suck me for 50 bucks. 50?
50块 你就可以尝到嫩鸡的滋味 50块
I'll do whatever you want.
我一定把你伺候的舒舒服服的
That's all I got. Take it or leave it.
我就这么多钱 不干拉倒
Fuck you! No disease!
操♥你♥妈♥的 我们没病的
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah, you look good. Are you worth it?
你看上去还不错 你值得我出的价吗
Yeah, you want it. You know you do.
你很想要吧 别不承认了
You come on over, you do whatever you want.
你过来 你想做什么都行
Do you want to fuck a nice hot ass, man?
想操紧致性感的小屁♥眼♥吗
I'm really tight.
我真的很紧
Don't waste your time... ...take your money.
别费时间了 拿着你的臭钱滚吧
You don't want any of that...
你不想爽吗
Are you asleep?
你睡着了吗
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
I feel like our bed's on the street.
感觉像是床在大街上一样
Or the street's in bed with us.
也可能是床上有条街
You like your meat fresh?
喜欢年轻的肉体吗
That does it.
我受够了
No, Michael, Michael. Michael, hey, hey.
别别 迈克 迈克 迈克
Save your shoes.
别浪费了你的鞋
All right, that only works on cartoon cats.
那吓不到任何人
Well, what do you suggest?
那你说怎么办
Worth every penny. Here all night.
物超所值啊 我们会整夜在这儿
Hey, man...
嘿 老兄
You want a little more experience...
想再体验一下吗
Guys. Yeah, come on, man.
各位 好了 来吧
Guys. Guys!
各位 各位
Uh, you mind?
能听我说几句吗
People are, uh... are trying to sleep here.
大家 这里还有人想睡觉呢
Uh, yeah? Do... do you mind? We're trying to work here.
是吗 你能听我说两句吗 我们在工作呢
You can suck it for a bill.
100块就能让你舔屌♥
Look, uh,
听着
I'm... I'm not...
我...我不是...
I'm not trying to cause any trouble, okay?
我不是来找麻烦的
I'm just trying to just ask you nicely to please
我只是好言相劝 希望你们
find somewhere else to do your business.
去别的地方拉客
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Why don't you find somewhere else to sleep?
你们为什么不找别的地方睡觉呢
Fine. Fine. We'll...
好吧 好吧 我们...
see what the cops have to say.
看看警♥察♥怎么说
Oh-h, cops!
噢 警♥察♥
Motherfucker!
操♥你♥妈♥
You just cost me 100 bucks.
你刚刚毁了我100块的生意
Yeah, like someone would pay a bill for that piece of chicken.
说的好像有人愿意花100块操他这种货色似的
All right, you can make it up to me.
你得赔我的
How old are you?
你多大了
How old do you want me to be?
你希望我多大
You can't be more than 16.
你最多16岁吧
You like young dick?
你喜欢嫩鸡吗
You could suck it for a bill.
给100块 就可以让你舔
For two you can fuck me.
200块 你就可以操♥我♥
Without a condom.
无套哦
I'm young and I'm hot.
我年轻火♥辣♥
C'mere, buddy, don't... don't drive away.
来啊 伙计 别...别走啊
No, no.
不 不
Thanks.
多谢
If you change your mind, you know where to find me.
你要是想做了 就来找我
Want some peach yogurt?
要来点蜜桃酸奶吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
It's just that it's a lot healthier
这可比抽烟
than all those cigarettes you're consuming.
健康多了
You've been depressed for practically the entire first month's rent.
你差不多已经消沉一个月了
I'm sorry, I'm a lousy roommate.
抱歉 我是个很烂的室友
I'll move out if you want me to.
如果你希望我搬出去 我就搬出去
Did I say that?
我那么说了吗
Look, I just want you to cheer up.
我只是希望你振作一点
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
I can't stop thinking about him.
我总是忍♥不住地想起他
Last night, I dreamt about him again.
昨晚我又梦到他了
He somehow learned how to levitate
他不知道怎么漂浮在空中
and we were fucking, mid-air.
然后我们就悬在空中做♥爱♥
I wonder what that means.
我搞不懂这是什么意思
Probably that I should see a shrink.
也许我该去看看心理医生
It's only natural that these things take time,
分手的伤痛是需要时间来抹平的
you know, you've got to somehow get over him.
你必须 以某种方式忘记他
Move on.
向前看
Tell yourself Ethan's history.
想想伊森不堪的过去
Who's talking about Ethan?
谁说我在想伊森了
I'm talking about Brian.
我说的是布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩
But I... I thought you were over him.
可是 我以为你早忘记他了
That's what you said.
是你自己说的啊
I thought I was too.
我也以为是这样呢
So what do you do when you realize you made the
当你意识到自己在可悲而又愚蠢的人生中
biggest fucking mistake of your pathetic, stupid life?
犯下了大错 你会怎么办
Bury it in your subconscious and...
把它埋在记忆深处然后...
forget about it?
选择忘记
Obviously, that's not working.
显然这样做并不管用
Well, then deal with it.
那就勇敢面对呗
Tell him you still love him.
告诉他你还爱着他
Yeah, right.
得了吧
He'd fucking laugh in my face.
他一定会疯狂嘲笑我的
Write him a letter.
那就给他写封信
He'd tear it up.
他会撕掉
I don't know, attempt suicide?
我不知道了 那自杀呢
He'd let me die.
他会眼睁睁看我死的
Okay, do you remember what I did
好吧 你还记得
when I was madly, passionately
当我疯狂地爱上比利·豪瑟时
in love with Billy Hauser?
我是怎么做的吗
Made an idiot of yourself. No!
让自己出尽洋相 才不是呢
I signed up for every class he was in.
他选的课 我都会去上
I went to... I went to swim practice.
我 我还特意去学游泳
I got invited to every single party I knew he'd be at.
只要他参加的派对 我都想办法挤进去
Wherever he went, there I was.
他去哪儿我就去哪儿
He couldn't avoid me.
他躲不开我
Whoa, look at you.
瞧瞧你
What? I put on the wrong thing, didn't I?
怎么 衣服很不搭吗
I should've worn the burgundy, shouldn't I have?
我该穿那件酒红色的 是吧
I'm going to put on the burgundy.
我去换那件酒红色的
Whoa, whoa, you look great.
不是的 你看起来很棒
I'd buy a painting from you any day.
我绝对会忍♥不住向你买♥♥画的
Did Gus eat? Yeah, all done.
盖斯吃饭了吗 都搞定啦
What'd you give him?
给他吃什么了
A Spanish omelette
西班牙煎蛋卷
with, uh, lots of peppers and onions.
放了很多的胡椒粉和洋葱
You didn't!
不是吧
Of course I didn't.
当然是骗你的
Mommy made you your favorite, huh?
妈妈做了宝宝最爱吃的
Oatmeal and raisins.
葡萄干燕麦粥
He looks a little flushed. Does he look flushed to you?
他的脸看上去有点红啊 你觉得呢
No, he does not look flushed.
没有啊 我一点也不觉得
Now, you better get a move on.
你现在最好快点走啦
I'm going to drop him off at daycare on the way to my office.
我会先顺路把他送到日托班
Bye, baby.
宝贝拜拜啦
I'm going to miss you, pumpkin. Mama.
我会想你的 小南瓜 妈妈
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表