剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, don't give me that... fucking superior sneer.
别对我露出这种冷笑 一副高高在上的感觉
All you have to do is tell him you love him.
你只要告诉他你爱他
It's not too much to ask, a small sacrifice.
这要求并不过分 一点小小的牺牲
And then we could be a happy couple,
然后我们就会成为幸福的一对
like you and Melanie,
就像你和茉蕾妮
or... or Mikey and the professor.
或者小迈和他的教授
God help us, Ted and Emmett.
该死的 还有泰德和艾美特
And what is so terrible with that?
那有什么不好的
Nothing. It's just that...
没什么 只是
I'm not a dyke.
我不是拉拉
Or one of the growing legions of dickless fags
或是越来越多没种的基佬
who think that by imitating them,
以为只要学他们那样
they're going to find true happiness.
就能找到真正的幸福
So you'd rather be alone,
所以你宁愿孤身一人
than be with the one person who loved you enough
而不是和一个非常爱你
to almost put up with all your bullshit...
愿意容忍♥你各种缺点的人在一起
I never loved him.
我从没爱过他
And even if I did, I'd never ask him
即使爱过 我也从没要求他
to put my needs above his or
将我的需求置于他的之上 或者...
be something he's not to make me happy.
为了讨好我而改变自己
I'd tell him if he's not getting what he wants,
我告诉他 如果他得不到自己想要的
then go find it someplace else.
就离开我 去别人的怀抱里找
Well, he certainly learned his lesson.
他显然是学到教训了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Kiki, the new waitress,
琪琪 新来的女服务员
formerly Kenny the waiter,
就是变性前叫肯尼的那个
told me that Justin quit today,
告诉我贾斯汀今天辞职了
just like that.
就那么走了
Where in the fuck is the cheese grater?
该死的奶酪刨丝器又他妈跑哪去了
Oh, and get this.
听听这个
On his way out the door, he says,
临走的时候 他还留了句话
"Be sure and tell Debbie I said goodbye."
"记得跟黛比说我道别了"
Like he was going around the goddamn corner.
说的就像他只是去街角一趟一样
What's the matter?
怎么了
There's no meat in this.
这里面一点肉都没有
The girls wanted vegetarian.
姑娘们想吃素
Lesbian lasagna.
拉拉千层面
For Christ's sake, Michael, it's not like you have to eat pussy.
天呐 迈克 又不是叫你舔逼
Mother! And after all I did for that kid.
妈 我为那孩子做了那么多
After what we all did.
我们都为他做了这么多
I told him, loud and clear...
我明确告诉他
Told him what?
告诉他什么
That he's a selfish, ungrateful little prick,
说他是个自私的 不知感恩的混♥蛋♥
and he should get the fuck out of our lives.
叫他滚出我们的生活
You told him that?
你这么跟他说了
I sure did.
当然
Give me that.
拿来
What's the matter with you?
你这是怎么了
Whatever happened between those two boys
不管他们之间发生了什么
is none of your goddamn business.
都他妈与你无关
Brian happens to be my best friend.
布莱恩恰巧是我最好的朋友
Yeah, I know all about your best friend.
是啊 我对你这位最好的朋友太了解了
And if you ask me,
要我说的话
Justin did the right thing.
贾斯汀做得很对
Hopefully, this...Ethan kid will appreciate him.
但愿那个叫伊森的孩子 会珍惜他
Brian appreciated him. He did everything for him.
布莱恩也很珍惜他啊 他为他做了一切
Everything but love him.
除了爱他
But then he can't love anybody.
但他没办法爱任何人
Not even you.
哪怕是对你
"Time passed,
"时光飞逝
and it looked as if beauty would never return.
看来美女一去不复返了
And so the beast shut himself away from the world,
于是野兽又开始了与世隔绝的生活
in loneliness and despair."
沉浸在孤独与绝望中"
It's only a fairy tale.
这只是个童话
I know.
我知道
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
A photo, right after we got together.
我们刚在一起时的照片
Eight years.
八年了
Goes by in a blink. A flash.
转眼之间就过去了 白驹过隙
A smile.
一笑即逝
You haven't changed a bit.
你一点也没变
Neither have you.
你也是
Liar. Liar!
骗人 骗人
Cutie!
小帅哥
Linz, look who's here.
琳赛 看谁来了
Sweetie. Come on in.
亲爱的 进来
I hope it's not too late.
希望我来得不是太晚
No. We were just setting up for the party.
没 我们正在准备派对呢
You'll be here, won't you?
你会来的 对吧
Actually I have other plans.
事实上我还有其他安排
I-I came by now to give you guys this.
我过来给你们这个
Oh, you didn't have to bring us... Happy anniversary.
你不必送我们礼物... 祝你们纪念日快乐
Uh, wait. You just got here.
等等 你才刚到
Ethan's waiting for me.
伊森在等我
Well, you can bring him too, if you want.
你乐意的话也可以带上他
And if you're worried about running into Brian,
如果你怕撞见布莱恩的话
forget it.
不必担心
This is the last place he'd be.
他不会来的
It wasn't just that.
不止那个
I figured it would be easier for you guys if I wasn't around.
我觉得没有我 你们会自在些
Why the hell would you think that?
你怎么会这么想
You were his friends first.
你们本来是他的朋友
But you're our friend too.
但你也是我们的朋友
We love you the same as him...
我们像爱他一样爱你
If not more.
没准还多一点
So why don't you hold on to that,
所以这个你先拿着
and give it to us at the party?
等参加派对的时候再给我们
I was hoping you'd make your way over here.
我刚刚还在盼望你会来呢
Would you look at that.
快看啊
My God, I never thought I'd live to see the day.
天呐 我以为我这辈子永远见不到这天呢
Brian Kinney, rejected.
布莱恩·肯尼 被拒绝了
His stock has plummeted.
他这支股票算是暴跌了
The NASDAQ of fags.
纳斯达克基佬股
I'm telling you,
我跟你说
you've got to be so careful what you put it into these days.
这年头可不能到处乱插 一定要选对人
Did you hear what they were saying?
你听见他们在说什么了吗
Mean, vicious cunts.
刻薄 恶毒的臭婊♥子♥
Self-loathing stereotypes.
自我厌弃的刻板类型
Funny, I thought they sounded an awful lot like us.
有意思 我倒觉得他们说起话来和我们很像呢
We're allowed to talk that way.
我们可以那么说
We're his friends.
我们是他的朋友
What do you say we go over
不如我们过去
and let him insult us for a little while.
给他个机会来损损我们吧
Oh, good idea. Might make him feel better.
好主意 这可能让他感觉好受些
I thought you two'd be home staining the sheets.
我以为你们两个回家滚床单去了
Why, it must be...
天呐 这位一定是...
Debbie.
黛比
Oh, and Vic.
还有维克
The new two-some in town.
一对新人啊
I think it's great.
我觉得这很棒
And don't let anyone tell you
别听任何人跟你们说
the odds are stacked against you.
成功的几率很低
What odds?
什么几率
For Christ's sake, Vic,
天呐 维克
you're not gonna bring up Carlos, are you?
你不会又要扯上卡洛斯的事吧
Scare the fucking shit out of them.
你会把他们吓坏的
I wasn't planning to.
我没打算要说啊
Who, um... who's Carlos?
谁是卡洛斯啊
Forget it. My sister's got a big mouth.
没事 我姐就是多嘴
Never noticed.
真"没注意到"呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表