剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
All you have to do, Michael, is...
迈克 你要做的只是
supply the sperm.
提供精♥子♥
I wish we could have one.
真希望我们也能有个孩子
Yeah. That'd be a first.
是啊 那倒是前所未有的
You could carry it.
你可以怀孩子
And lose my figure?
然后身材走样吗
Fine, I'll carry it.
好吧 那我怀
I think you have been writing too many
我看你是写了太多
fantastical adventures, young man.
奇幻冒险作品 年轻人
Still, it's a nice thought, though, isn't it?
不过这想法不错吧
Put it back.
放回去
I said, put it back in the fucking wallet. Now.
我他妈叫你把钱放回去 马上
What for? You've got more money than you know what to do with.
为什么 你钱太多都不知道怎么花了
Who told you that, your mommy?
你妈跟你说的吗
She said you were a selfish son of a bitch
她说你是个自私鬼
who never gave anyone in this family a red cent.
从来不给家里一分钱
Yeah, I wonder why.
是啊 为什么要给
Now hand it over.
拿过来
You fucking goddamn faggot!
你个死基佬
You and your faggot friends are going to hell!
你和你那些基佬朋友们都要下地狱
Yeah, really?
是吗 真的吗
Who told you that? Granny?
谁跟你说的 外婆吗
You touched my dick!
你碰到我的鸡♥巴♥了
You little shit!
你个小兔崽子
Let me go, butt-fucker!
松手 操屁♥眼♥的
Asshole, let me go!
白♥痴♥ 放开我
That will teach you to fuck with faggots.
这下你该明白惹基佬是什么下场了
You're gonna be sorry!
你会后悔的
You're gonna be so sorry!
你会非常非常后悔的
Where'd you find the hunky moving men?
你在哪儿找到这些壮汉搬家工的
Under "Hunky moving men" in the gay yellow pages.
就在同性恋黄页的「壮汉搬家工」一栏
Actually, they're pink.
实际上 是"粉红页"
They're Liberty Avenue's top movers.
他们是自♥由♥大道的顶级搬家工
That one's a bottom. Trust me.
那人肯定是受 错不了
It's a walking wet dream.
简直是我的春闺梦中人
Well, don't get too turned on.
别太「鸡动」
You got to save your cum
你还得省下精♥子♥
to squirt up Melanie's twat.
让茉蕾妮怀上宝宝呢
Our little Mikey...
我们的小迈呀
siring an offspring.
就要当爸爸了
Does this mean you two will be related?
那你们两个不就成亲戚了
Yeah, lesbians once removed.
是啊 跟不同拉拉结成的亲戚关系
Well, I think it's exciting, bringing a kid into the world.
我觉得将孩子带到世上 是让人激动的大喜事
I know one I'd like to help leave.
我倒是想让某个孩子离开人世
Your nephew's just going through a phase.
你外甥只是在经历一个成长阶段
The socio-pathic years?
反♥社♥会♥阶段吗
I caught him trying to rip me off.
他想偷我的钱 被我逮个正着
Who says moving's such a chore?
谁说搬家是一件烦心事呢
You two lovebirds should hold on to your boxes.
你们这对小鸳鸯 最好别把纸箱都扔了
I give it 24 hours.
我觉得你们不出24小时就得分开
Stuffed tomato. I'm gonna be a grandma!
酿番茄 我就要当奶奶了
Pot pie. I'm gonna be a grandma.
菜肉馅饼 我就要当奶奶了
Grilled cheese. I'm gonna be a grandma.
烤制奶酪 我就要当奶奶了
Would someone please make her stop?
有谁能让她别再念叨这句了吗
Let her gloat a little. I'm gonna be a grandma.
让她显摆一下吧 我就要当奶奶了
She never in her wildest dreams thought she'd be a grandma.
她怎么也想不到自己会当奶奶啊
And here he is. Big daddy!
当老爸的人 就在这儿
You're being a little premature, aren't you?
你高兴得有点儿太早了吧
I mean, can't you wait for at least, say... conception?
你能不能至少等到... 受孕再说
So when do you make your first deposit?
那你准备什么时候做第一次献精啊
We haven't discussed it.
我们还没讨论这事
Well, these things don't happen by magic.
这些事情不会像魔法一样凭空发生的
They take planning and preparation.
需要计划和准备
What kind of shorts are you wearing?
你穿的是哪种内♥裤♥啊
None of your business.
跟你有个屁关系
Well, make sure they're not too tight...
不能穿太紧的
'cause tightness constricts your balls.
太紧了会让你的睾丸血流不畅
Aw, you get a heat wave down there
要是那里温度太高
and your little soldiers'll be decimated.
你的小兵小将可就完了
Get yourself some Fruit-of-the-Looms.
买♥♥几件水果牌内♥裤♥
Big, baggy boxers.
宽松的那种四角短裤
Vic'll loan you his.
维克可以把他的借给你
Thanks a lot.
多谢了
And cut back on the sex, huh?
节制性生活 知道吗
You got to save up your payload.
要积攒"弹♥药♥储备"
You know, I think I'll hit the gym.
我要去健身房♥了
Vic, Debbie, see you later.
维克 黛比 回见了
Bye, honey.
再见 亲爱的
Let me out, sis.
让我出去 姐
Where're you going?
你去哪儿
To get Michael a pair of my big, baggy Fruit-of-the-Looms.
给迈克拿一件我那宽大的水果内♥裤♥
Ben! You mind if I walk with you?
本 介意我跟你一起走一段吗
No. All that baby talk.
不介意 整天说什么宝宝
I-I'm thrilled for Michael and the girls.
我很为迈克和她们感到激动
I never wanted kids, myself.
我自己从来都不想要孩子
I did. Of course, that's not going to happen now.
我想 当然 现在不可能了
One of the ways we're not like "them" any more.
那是我们和"他们"不同的一点
I try not to think about it.
我试着不去想这事
Some days, I even succeed.
有时候 就真不想了
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
But then something always happens to remind me:
可是总会发生一些事情提醒我
A touch of the flu, someone donating sperm,
得了流感 有人捐精
A lover who dies... Vic...
一位爱人死去 维克
I'll see you later.
回见了
Turn around.
转过来
Sorry.
抱歉
Brian Kinney?
布莱恩·肯尼吗
Who's that?
谁啊
Oh, you caught me.
我还真不知道
Fuck.
操
Where'd we meet?
我们在哪见过吗
Uniform night at Babylon?
巴比伦的制♥服♥之夜吗
I hope you brought your, uh...
希望你带来了...
handcuffs and your nightstick.
手铐和警棍
I'm Officer Handley, Pittsburgh Police.
我是汉德利警官 匹兹堡警署的
Christ. You're for real. Jesus.
天啊 你是真警♥察♥啊
You need to come with me to head-quarters, Mr. Kinney.
你得跟我到局里走一趟 肯尼先生
Now you're sure you want to do this? Thanks.
你确定要这么做吗 谢谢
Ben and I were up talking about it half the night.
本和我一直讨论到半夜
I think he's almost as excited about it as I am.
我觉得他和我一样激动
And you understand what's required?
你明白需要做什么吧
Yeah, unless they're making babies a new way these days,
明白 除非现如今有了新的生孩子的方式
I have a pretty good idea.
否则我还是很清楚的
Okay, then all you have to do is sign this.
好吧 那你只需在这里签个名
"The donor agrees..."
"捐精者同意..."
"...no parental rights..."
"放弃家长权利"
"...visitation strictly by permission."
"严格按照许可探访"
What's all this?
这是些什么玩意儿
It's just a formality.
只是走走形式
For your protection as well as ours.
对我们双方都是一种保护
Protection from what?
保护什么
As you can see...
你看...
section two, paragraph four,
第二章 第四段
it relieves you of any financial responsibilities whatsoever.
这项协议可以让你免去任何经济上的责任
"Once the party of the second part has performed his function,
"一旦乙方行使完其职责
he is free of any further obliga...
就无需进一步承担任何...
obligation."
责任"
That is a relief,
的确是个解脱
knowing I'll never have to see my own kid.
知晓我永远不必再见到自己的孩子
Well, you'll know the baby, Michael,
你会认识孩子的 迈克
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表