剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You always wanted my backers for your client list.
你一直希望将我的支持者发展为你的客户
I can still deliver them...
我现在仍然能帮你实现
And now you can keep them all to yourself.
现在你可以独享他们
Well, would you look at this.
瞧瞧啊
Some enchanted evening.
令人迷醉的夜晚
Glad it meets with your approval.
很高兴得到你的赞许
Must be costing me a pretty penny,
肯定花了我不少钱吧
but since I don't have a penny, pretty or otherwise...
不过反正我也没钱没色 什么也没有
Cost is no object.
考虑花销也没用
Why, it must be our guests.
一定是我们的客人到了
Guys, come on in. Come in, come in.
各位 进来 快进来
Emmett, you know Doctor Mark.
艾美特 你认识马克医生吧
Come on in, guys.
大家快进来啊
It looks like Elton John's Oscar bash.
看起来就像埃尔顿·约翰的奥斯卡盛宴
Thanks to none other than Pittsburgh's pre-eminent party planner
这得感谢匹兹堡最杰出的宴会策划人
and our hostess for the evening,
也是今晚的女主人
Emmett Honeycutt.
艾美特·哈尼卡特
Well, if we're going to party,
要想玩的爽
we might as well make ourselves comfortable.
大家最好先让自己舒服起来
That's a great idea.
好主意
And if you're observant,
要是眼力够好
you might be able to discern tonight's theme.
你会发现 今晚的主题
See, all of Em's divine creations have little themes to them.
小艾策划的所有宴会 都有各自的主题
I'll give you a hint...
我来给你点提示
Crystal goblets, crystal plates,
水晶酒杯 水晶餐盘
crystal nut dishes,
水晶坚果盘
crystal candlesticks.
水晶烛台
Then it's a good thing I brought this.
那我带这个来就对了
Oh, he's so much more thoughtful than flowers or wine,
这可比带花和酒体贴多了
wouldn't you agree, Em?
对吗 小艾
There we go.
来吧
Where'd you get that?
你从哪儿弄的那玩意儿啊
Doctor Mark gave it to me.
马克医生给的
I make them myself from my medical supplies.
我用自己的医疗设备做的
How nice to know our insurance dollars aren't going to waste.
好极了 看来我们的保险没白买♥♥啊
I hope, uh, everyone
希望大家能尝尝
will try the asparagus and goat cheese soufflés?
芦笋和羊乳酪奶酥
They're a specialty.
今晚的特色菜哦
I think that pipe looks a little empty.
我觉得烟枪里的白粉似乎不够
Uh, there's also, um, popcorn shrimp,
我还准备了爆米虾球
and, uh, seared ahi, uh, tuna...
还有金枪鱼
And no sooner do I talk to Rikert,
我刚和雷科特谈完话
then who should call me but Stockwell,
斯托克威尔就找了我
wanting to kiss and make up.
希望与我和解
What do you make of that?
你怎么看呢
He had a change of heart?
他改变主意了吗
Or maybe that after our little visit,
或者我们去过以后
Rikert called his old pal, and now he's scared shitless.
雷科特给他老朋友打了电♥话♥ 他吓得魂不附体
Rikert's dead.
雷科特死了
I went to bring him in for questioning.
我本想把他带到警局审问一下
I found him in the garage.
我在车♥库♥里发现他的
He washed his car and shot himself in the head.
他把车洗了一遍 然后就一枪给自己爆头了
Oh, what a shame.
多遗憾啊
Looks like rain.
看来要下雨了
Well, if it isn't little Mary Sunshine.
这不是阳光小玛丽吗
Little Mary Sunshine died.
阳光小玛丽已死
I'm a little Mary-go-fuck-yourself.
我是操蛋玛丽
How was the sofa?
在沙发上睡得还好吗
Where's a good chiropractor when you need one?
需要指压师的时候 怎么就没有呢
Sorry.
对不起
What's that supposed to be?
你这做的是什么玩意儿
It's supposed to be a cake.
做蛋糕啊
Why didn't you have Vic make you one of his?
你怎么不让维克给你做一个
Because I wanted an old-fashioned Betty Crocker triple-layer,
因为我想做个老式贝蒂·克罗克三层蛋糕
like my mom used to make.
就像我妈以前做的那种
Too bad it didn't turn out like hers.
可看上去一点不像她做的那样啊
It turned out exactly like hers.
跟她做的简直一模一样啊
Well, let's... see if we can even it out.
好吧 让我来看看能不能把它弄平一点
Hmm, it's just like old times, huh?
我们又好像回到了从前啊 是吧
You and me. Roomies.
你和我 亲密室友
What's the occasion?
这蛋糕是做什么用的
It's Hunter's birthday. We're... we're giving him a party.
是亨特的生日 我们要给他办一个派对
Do you want to come?
你要来吗
I wouldn't be much fun.
我会搅了大家兴致的
You know you can stay here as long as you want.
你知道你可以在这里想住多久就住多久的
Thanks, sweetie...
谢谢 亲爱的
But you have a full house,
但这里人都满了
and I have to face Ted.
而且我必须要面对泰德
I spent the entire night on that lumpy sofa
我昨晚躺在沙发上一直在想着
preparing what to say.
要怎么跟他谈
Think he'll listen?
你觉得他会听进去吗
I don't know...
我不知道
But he'll damn well hear me.
但我肯定会对他说的
There.
好了
Now all we have to do is frost it,
现在我们该做的就是给它冻一下
and Hunter'll have a birthday cake
然后亨特的生日蛋糕就完成了
that would make Betty and your mamma proud.
这一定会让贝蒂和你妈骄傲的
I would like to apologize to the disciplinary board,
我想要向纪律委员会道歉
to the faculty and students of Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts
向匹兹堡美术学院的全体师生致歉
for any embarrassment I may have caused them.
为了我可能引起的任何窘境
Also, if, by my behaviour,
并且 如果我的所作所为
I have in any way...
不管在任何方面
damaged the internship programme,
损害了实习生项目的话
I am truly sorry.
我深表歉意
The board accepts your apology, Mr. Taylor.
委员会接受你的道歉 泰勒先生
You've obviously taken time to consider your behaviour
显然你已经仔细思量过你的行为了
which, regrettably, you did not do
很遗憾 你在做出如此
before you acted so hastily and inappropriately.
莽撞而又不得体的行为前未能三思
However, given the gravity of the situation,
但是考虑到情况的严重性
we feel some sort of disciplinary action is required.
我们觉得有必要采取一些措施
We therefore expect you to write a letter
因此我们希望你写一封道歉信
of, um, apology to Mr. Gardner Vance,
给加德纳·万斯先生
expressing your...
以表示你...
regret for any embarrassment you may have caused him or his firm.
对他或者他的公♥司♥ 所造成的任何窘境感到后悔
Furthermore, you will apologize to police chief Stockwell.
另外 你还要向斯托克威尔局长道歉
No.
不行
Did you say something?
你说什么
Yeah, I won't do it.
不 我不会道歉的
I will not apologize to Stockwell.
我不会对斯托克威尔道歉的
I'm afraid, Mr. Taylor... You have no choice.
泰勒先生 恐怕你别无选择
No choice?
别无选择吗
That's exactly what he'd like me to have.
正是他逼得我别无选择
He's already taken away my right to assemble,
他已经剥夺了我集♥会♥的权利
my... my right to fuck... my...
我做♥爱♥的权利 我的...
This is not about you being gay.
这与你的同性恋身份无关
You're right.
没错
It's not.
是没有关系
It's about freedom of expression
这关系到我作为一个人和艺术家
as a person and an artist,
自♥由♥表达思想的权利
without fear of censure or reprisal.
而不用担心事后遭到打击报复
That's why I will not apologize to him,
这就是我不想向他道歉的原因
here or under any other circumstance.
无论是在此 或其他任何情况下
What, you're leaving already?
怎么 你要走了吗
I got a tonsillectomy in an hour.
一小时后我还要做个扁桃腺切除手术
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的
As with everything, the secret is moderation.
和其他任何事一样 秘密就是要适度节制
Oh, look who it is.
看看谁回来了啊
The party's over.
狂欢已经结束了
The party's never over,
狂欢永远不会结束
and some friends are stopping by this evening.
今晚还会有一些朋友过来
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表