剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Say anything, do anything...
什么都肯说 什么都肯做
He canned me.
他把我开除了
Stockwell. He fucking canned me.
斯托克威尔 他竟然把我开除了
For what?
为什么
For being here.
因为来这儿
One of his cops recognized me.
他手下的一个警♥察♥认出了我
Trapped in a web of your own deceit,
自掘坟墓
a victim of your own machinations.
自食恶果
Save the bad dialogue for your comic book.
还是把这些话留着 写进你的漫画书里吧
That's what you get working for heteros.
替异性恋效力就是这个下场
You should've taken your own advice.
你该想想自己以前的话
Wait 'til my mom finds out. That'll cheer her up.
我妈要是知道了 一定会乐坏的
Glad to be of assistance.
很高兴能当一回开心果
Ma... Ma!
妈 妈
Not now, sweetie.
现在不是时候 宝贝
Mother's trying to concentrate.
你妈正在努力集中精神
Well concentrate on this: Brian got the axe.
听听这个 布莱恩被开除了
Stockwell fired him.
斯托克威尔把他炒了
That's nice.
不错
Nice? I thought you'd be thrilled.
不错 我以为你会乐坏的
It doesn't change anything.
这并不能改变什么
Stockwell's still gonna pick on us,
斯托克威尔还是会不断找麻烦
and you know why?
你知道为什么吗
'Cause he's a bully...
因为他是个恶霸
and we're the little guy.
而我们又很弱小
Just like when you were in third grade and that...
就像你在三年级的时候 那个...
that Terry kid picked on you.
那个叫特里的孩子找你麻烦
There's always going to be a bully.
恶霸总是存在的
That's life,
这就是生活
but this time, we're going to stand up to him.
但这次我们要反抗他
Stockwell can go to hell!
斯托克威尔下地狱吧
Stockwell is a homophobe
斯托克威尔是个恐同者
is what he is!
那才是他的真面目
He's trying to turn all the gays into scapegoats,
他想把罪责全推到同性恋身上
like they did in the past to other minorities.
就跟历史上针对其他少数群体的手段一样
So whoever those are who say that it couldn't happen here?
那些说这种事不会在这里发生的人 都看看吧
Well, it is happening!
现在已经在发生了
As members of the gay community express outrage,
当同性恋群体在宣泄怒火的时候
and his numbers drop significantly in the polls,
民调显示他的支持率大幅下降
Mayoral candidate, police chief Jim Stockwell
市长候选人 警♥察♥局长吉姆·斯托克威尔
has yet to respond to the charges of homophobia.
还未对恐同的指控做出回应
Hey, Brian!
嘿 布莱恩
How's your guy gonna cover his ass now?
你那位局长朋友这次准备怎么自保
I'll have another.
再来一杯
Stockwell is homophobe is what he is!
斯托克威尔是个恐同者 那才是他的真面目
He's trying to turn all the gays into scapego...
他想把罪责全推到同性恋身上
She's got a big mouth.
她可真敢说
That rally also cost me some points.
那场集♥会♥让我的支持率大幅下降
Well, I told you about picking on guys that aren't your size.
我告诫过你不要惹一些跟你身份地位不符的对手
So other than that, how's your day going?
除了这个 这几天过得怎么样
Jim Junior has a basketball game.
小吉姆有场篮球赛
Is his team still ahead?
他的队伍仍然领先吗
They're tied for the league now.
暂时跟对手打平了
He needs a win today.
他今天需要一场胜利
So do you.
你也需要
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
That's all the paper we have on the guy.
这是关于那个家伙的全部资料
I suppose you should check the East End.
我觉得你们应该去东区警局查查
That's his old, uh... his old hood.
他以前就住在那里 会有旧档案的
All right, let's see the memo.
好的 我看看备忘录
Excuse me. Okay.
失陪一下 好的
I'm sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打断你的工作
That's okay. What's up?
没关系 怎么了
What can I do for you?
有什么可以帮忙的吗
Believe it or not, um...
不管你信不信
I've come to apologize.
我是来道歉的
Anyway, uh, Woody's is reopened now,
总之 伍迪酒吧重新开张了
and... and the contest was a fuckin' hoot.
比赛很有意思
The kids loved me.
孩子们爱死我了
You should've heard some of the good cracks I got off.
你该听听我说的那些精彩笑话
I'm sure.
当然
You always do.
你总是妙语连珠
What?
什么
You always do.
你总是妙语连珠
Your big mouth has gotten me into some deep shit around here.
你的大嘴巴给我惹下了大♥麻♥烦
I thought you liked my big mouth.
我以为你喜欢我的大嘴
Not when it's yapping on TV, blasting my boss.
不包括你在电视上乱嚷嚷 抨击我的上司
Because he's a goddamn fucking nazi homophobe!
因为他是个该死的纳粹恐同者
Will you pipe down?
你就不能轻点说话吗
That's exactly what I mean.
我指的就是这个
Can't you keep that thing shut?
你就不能闭嘴吗
Not when someone's attacking my...
如果有人攻击我的
my friends and my community.
我的朋友 我的群体 就不行
I don't give a shit if he is your boss.
我他妈才不在乎他是不是你上司
Well, I do.
我在乎
So he shut down a gay bar for one night
他不过是关闭了某个同志酒吧一个晚上
for having an illegal strip show.
因为他们进行非法脱衣表演
Yeah, using some law left over from days
是啊 他用的法律依据估计还是
when Indians stripped for settlers.
几百年前的荒唐法规
Stop turning it into the goddamn inquisition.
别把我们的谈话变成该死的问罪
He's the one doing a great job of that without any help from me.
一切都是他挑起来的 与我没有任何关系
And you know as well as I do he's not gonna stop here.
而且你也知道他是不会就此罢手的
Well, neither am I!
我也会抗争到底
As long as there's still freedom of speech,
只要还有言论自♥由♥
I-I-I'm gonna exercise my fuckin' rights
我 我就要行使我的权利
to shoot off my big fuckin' mouth...
用我的大嘴
as loud as I fuckin' want!
大声地说出来
If that's your choice.
如果那是你的选择
It is.
正是
Then this is mine.
那这是我的选择
I am starving...
我饿死啦
I've been waiting all day...
我都等了一天
If we wait any longer,
如果我们再等下去
we can pave the driveway with these empanadas.
都能拿这些肉馅炸饺铺路了
Where's Ted?
泰德在哪
He went out to pick up some wine.
他出去买♥♥酒了
About five hours ago.
都去了5小时了
You know how finicky he is about choosing the right label.
你知道他对酒的品牌很挑剔
I guess we should start.
我想我们先开始吧
So, uh, thank you all for being our tasters.
很感谢你们能来当我的试味员
You are good friends...
你们是好朋友
and guinea pigs.
也是实验小白鼠
In other words
也就是说
better we croak than your rich clients.
我们吃死了不要紧 不能害了你的有钱客户
Exactly.
没错
Well, it may be deadly, but it looks delicious.
虽然可能是致命的 但看上去很好吃
Amazing.
真棒
Well, dig in, there's lots of food.
放开吃吧 还有很多
Hail! Hail! The gang's all here!
太好了 你们都来了啊
Where've you been, honey?
亲爱的 你去哪了
Selecting the proper vintage,
挑最好的美酒佳酿
which, given the auspiciousness...
可以 带来吉兆哦
Is that a word?
有这个词吗
Well, it is now;
就当是我造出来的吧
of this occasion...
值此欢乐盛宴
required some pretty goddamn extensive sampling.
一定要痛快享受各种美食美酒
I can tell.
我看得出来
Would you just look
看看
all this
这些
beautiful food.
美丽的食物
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表