剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What do we do until then?
那我们现在该做些什么呢
We could pick out names.
我们可以给他起个名字
In the Jewish faith,
犹太人认为
you're supposed to name your first-born after your grandfather.
长子应该用祖父的名字
What was your grandfather's name?
你祖父叫什么名字
Hyman. Oh, no!
海曼 不要啊
Shh, you'll wake up Gus.
嘘 你会吵醒盖斯的
What's the other one?
那你外公呢
Oh, I'm praying for a girl.
我希望是个女孩
Linz? Hmm?
琳赛 怎么了
Do you suppose it's out there?
你觉得有没有可能他早已经在那里了
What?
什么
Our kid.
我们的孩子
Waiting for us to will it into existence.
一直在等待我们将他带到这世上来
I never thought about it like that.
我从没这么想过
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe.
也许吧
Come on, kid.
来吧 孩子
Get here.
到妈妈这来
Well, at last. My own personal stalker.
终于露面了 跟踪狂
Hey, this is a... this is a beauty, Bri.
话说 这车不错 布莱
First chance I've had to see it,
我还是第一次见到它
you know, but then again, I... I've been busy,
你知道的 我一直很忙
what with the new house and work and...
忙新房♥ 忙工作
being arrested and going to jail.
突然被逮捕进监狱
I saw the papers.
我看到报纸了
That's an awful picture.
那张照片太丑了
I'd sue.
换做是我会起诉的
Yeah, well maybe when I'm in the big house
也许等我进了监狱
I'll study law. I'll do it myself.
我可以研究下法律 自己起诉他们
Listen, Bri...
听着 布莱
Look, your friend Stockwell, he...
你的朋友斯托克威尔
he wants the powers that be to throw the book at me.
他想用权力将我置于死地
You think maybe you could put in a word?
你能帮我说句话吗
Which word would you like?
说什么
"Don't."
"别这么做"
Sorry, Theodore, no can do.
对不起 西奥多 帮不了你
Please.
求你了
I'm begging you.
我在求你
Look, I do his television spots.
听着 我只是帮他做电视广♥告♥
I'm not the fucking D.A.
我又不是检察官
I know, but you've got his ear.
我知道 但你是他身边的红人
He might listen to you.
他可能会听你的
Well, you know as well as I do
你和我一样清楚
that would be overstepping the bounds.
那就越界了
Since when do you ever give a shit about overstepping the bounds?
你什么时候在乎过越界呢
You were always the first to cross them.
你总是第一个越界的人
It's business.
这是工作
Business.
工作
Right, of course.
当然啦
I understand.
我理解
You go off to your meeting.
去开你的会吧
Don't spend another second worrying about a little pisher like me.
别再浪费时间担心我这种小杂碎
Here.
来
There you go.
你走吧
Drive safely now.
小心开车
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Try this.
试试这个
Smells like some guys I've gone down on.
闻起来像某个被我口♥交♥过的男人
That is the grossest, most disgusting thing I've ever heard. Thanks.
那是我听过的最恶心的话了 谢谢
I want something to go with a Burgundy or a Merlot.
我想要和勃艮第或梅洛葡萄酒比较配的
Oh, planning a party? For two.
准备开派对吗 二人世界
Celebrate Ethan's triumphant return...
庆祝伊森的凯♥旋♥而归
Hail, Caesar.
凯撒万岁
And to supplicate myself at his feet
跪在他脚下恳求原谅
for thinking he was fucking around on me.
因为我错误地认为他背着我在外面乱搞
I guess that's what comes from living with Brian.
我猜这是和布莱恩同居留下的疑心病
Okay, correction. Brian didn't fuck around on you.
纠正一下 布莱恩可没有背着你在外面乱搞
You know, he was always honest, right from the start.
他一直都很诚实 从头到尾都是
This might be nice with a rich, full-bodied...
这个可以配一个饱满的
Eggplant.
茄子
I mean, is this not a thing of beauty?
看它多美啊
Touch it.
触摸它
Stroke it.
轻抚它
Insert it?
插入它吗
I can't help it if everything's taken on a sexual connotation
在遇到罗德尼后 我会情不自禁地
ever since I met Rodney.
将一切都和性产生联想
I can't wait to meet him.
我等不及见他了
I'm just... I'm sorry Ben won't be there.
很抱歉本不能来
I'm sure he has more important things.
我相信他有更重要的事
Going to the gym.
去健身房♥而已
He needs to spend more time at the gym like...
他需要在健身房♥花更多的时间就像...
I need asparagus.
我需要芦笋
Excuse me?
什么
For the salad.
做沙拉
A medley of arugula, endive,
菊苣拌芝麻菜
grilled asparagus and smoked...
烤芦笋和烟熏
Llama.
羊驼
Well, that's what it says.
上面是这样写的
It's made out of llama's milk.
由羊驼奶做的
I can't believe it.
难以置信
I mean, that I was actually jealous.
我是说 我竟然真的吃醋了
I guess it just proves how much I love him...
我觉得这大概证明了我有多么爱他
And I don't just mean sex either.
我不是光指做♥爱♥
It's more romantic. It's like...
比那更浪漫 就像
Brahms or... Mahler.
布拉姆斯或者马♥勒♥
I know.
我懂的
I sound like a great big...
我听起来像一个...
Here, catch.
接着
Uncle Vic, did you hear me?
维克舅舅 你在听我说吗
Believe it or not,
不管你信不信
I can pick out produce and listen at the same time.
我可以一边挑食材一边听人说话
"He's angry, he's cruel."
"他生气了 很残酷"
He's not the same Ben.
他变得不一样了
It's 'roid rage, Michael. I know,
那是注射类固醇的副作用 迈克 我知道
and I have to put up with it.
我不得不忍♥受这些
I'm just tired of feeling
我只是厌倦了总是觉得
like I couldn't possibly understand what he's going through
我无法理解他在经历的一切
'cause I'm not positive.
因为我不是HIV阳性
Sounds like you're a bit rageful yourself.
听起来你自己也有点怒气
I said no interruptions.
我说过不要打扰我
There's somebody here to see you.
有人要见你
Says it's urgent.
说有急事
Mrs. Ted Schmidt?
泰德·施密特夫人
You might have called first.
你该先打个电♥话♥来的
If I had, you would've been in a meeting, right?
如果我打了的话 你就在开会 对吗
So, this is the inner sanctum of the great god Kinney...
这就是伟大上帝肯尼的圣所
where men's fates are decided.
决定人们命运的地方
What? Did Theodore send you down here
怎么 西奥多让你来
to throw yourself on my mercy?
求我发慈悲的吗
He doesn't know I'm here...
他不知道我要来这里
And I have no intention of throwing myself on your mercy...
我也没打算求你大发慈悲
or anything else for that matter.
或类似的事
What a relief!
真让人松了一口气
I can come out from behind the desk.
我能从桌子后面出来了
You realize, of course, there's a very good chance he'll go to jail?
你知道他很可能会坐牢吧
Well, tell him to look on the bright side.
告诉他往好的方面看
At least he'll get fucked regularly.
至少能经常被♥操♥
I suppose that's meant to be witty.
我猜你这是想开个玩笑
We all know about your charming sense of humour...
我们都领略过你幽默的魅力
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表