剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It matches that found in Jason Kemp's rectum.
跟杰森·肯普体内的液体一致
For your information, I just poured it.
我他妈告诉你 这奶油是我刚拿出来的
I'm referring to a sperm sample from an officer
我说的是某个警官的精♥液♥样本
this kid Hunter said he saw with the victim.
就是亨特指认与受害人在一起的那个
Holy shit.
老天啊
Does that mean he's the killer?
也就是说他就是凶手了
It means he had anal intercourse with him
只能说明他曾经和被害人
on the night he was murdered.
在事发当晚有过肛♥交♥行为
Is it enough to make him a suspect?
这还不够使他成为嫌疑人吗
Not necessarily. We had a deal.
证据不足 我们有约在先
You said if I brought you hard evidence,
你说过 只要我能提供过硬的证据
you'd re-open the case.
你就重新立案侦查
I know what I said.
我知道我说过什么
Well, I upheld my end and so did Hunter,
我兑现诺言了 亨特也是
now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
Sorry, Kinney.
对不起 肯尼
It's still not enough.
证据还不充分
Still searching for that exquisite turn of phrase
还在思考如何用五个词以内的妙语
that in five words or less expresses
来表达人物内心的
the essence of what your character's feeling?
微妙心理感受吗
I'm frustrated as shit.
我极度受挫
Only four, congratulations.
恭喜你 只用了四个词啊
Now come to bed.
上♥床♥睡觉吧
It must be hard to concentrate on your writing
现在集中精神写作一定很难
or anything else for that matter
毕竟你心里还惦记着别的事
when your mind is on other things.
怎么可能集中精力做任何事呢
Case in point.
瞧我说的没错吧
Sorry, Michael, it's just that after what he did,
抱歉 迈克 他竟然干出这种事
it's obvious we're not getting through to him.
说明我们无法感化他 他就是死性不改
He's still hustling,
他还在卖♥♥身
he's still coming home whenever he pleases,
想什么时候回家就什么时候回家
he won't even discuss the possibility of going back to school.
他甚至根本不愿谈谈 回学校读书的可能性
Well, aren't you the one who said these things take time?
不是你说的吗 转变需要时间
It can't go on like this indefinitely.
但总不能老是像这样啊
Well, we're doing the best we can.
我们已经在尽力去改变他了
Well, maybe our best isn't good enough.
或许我们尽力了也还是不够
Maybe he'd be better off with someone else.
或许让他和别人在一起会更好
There isn't anyone else. It's just us.
没有别人 他只有我们
And we're in over our heads, thanks to me,
现在我们已经力不从心了 一切都拜我所赐
because I had to save the world.
因为我非得把自己当成救世主
Not the world, just one kid.
不是拯救世界 只是拯救一个孩子
Michael, we're not helping him.
迈克 我们没有帮到他
And what's more, he doesn't want our help.
再说了 他根本不想要我们帮助
So I think we should just admit our failure...
我想我们该承认失败了
and let him go.
让他自生自灭去吧
That's a bit steep in that cubit.
你开的价可有点高啊
Come on.
拜托
It's only 100 bucks.
只要100块
You'll have a good time.
保证让你爽翻天
So? Maybe.
怎么样 也许吧
Your very best scotch, in a clean glass.
最上等的威士忌 杯子干净点啊
Well, think about it.
好好考虑下
Another one of those?
再来一杯吗
I don't accept drinks from strangers.
我不喝陌生人请的酒
That must be the first time those words have been spoken in here.
我还是第一次听到有人在这里说这种话
You're the asshole from the other night.
你是那天晚上的那个混♥蛋♥
You have a good memory. I'm impressed.
记性真好 让我刮目相看啊
Say, while you're at it...
既然你记性不错
you remember him?
还记得他吗
Can't say I do.
不认识
He used to come here.
他以前常来这儿
He had a really hot ass.
他有着完美的性感翘臀
Wouldn't know.
我可不知道
That's strange 'cause cops found your load up it.
奇怪了 警♥察♥发现他屁♥股♥里灌满你的精♥液♥
Hey, where're you going?
嘿 你去哪儿
Your drink just got here.
你的酒来了
I don't know who the hell you are,
我他妈的不知道你是什么人
or what the fuck you're up to...
也不知道你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么
How rude of me not to introduce myself.
我都忘记做自我介绍了 真失礼
Brian Kinney, concerned citizen.
布莱恩·肯尼 热心市民
You've got the wrong guy.
你找错人了
Forgive me. I thought that you were Kenneth Rikert,
抱歉 我以为你是肯尼斯·雷科特
1737 Vista Court Lane.
维斯塔巷1737号♥
That kid you picked up out front the other night?
那晚你挑的那个男孩
What a rascal.
真是个淘气鬼啊
He also snatched the condom you used...
他还捡走了你用过的安全套
And guess what?
你猜怎么着
Police did a little science project and, uh, your little swimmers,
警♥察♥做了项小检测 发现你的小蝌蚪
and the ones they found in dumpster boy's ass
竟然与被弃尸垃圾桶中的男孩
are members of the same team.
体内的精♥液♥是属于同一个人的
Bottoms up.
干了吧
So just out of curiosity...
仅仅出于好奇啊
Why'd you kill him?
为什么要杀他
What? An accident?
是意外吗
Things get a little out of hand?
场面失控了吗
Did he figure out you're a cop,
他认出了你是警♥察♥
and try and blackmail you?
所以试图敲诈你
I mean, that must be why you resigned.
你肯定是因为这个辞职的吧
Was that your idea...
辞职是你的主意
or Stockwell's?
还是斯托克威尔的
Shut up.
闭嘴
Did you go to him and confess the whole thing?
你是不是去找他供认了整件事
He promised to protect you if you quit the force?
然后他承诺只要你辞职 就会保护你
That's real loyalty.
真是忠心耿耿啊
On the other hand, maybe he figured
话说回来 也许是他意识到
if it came out that his friend and partner
如果被别人发现 自己的朋友和搭档
is a murderer and a fag,
不仅是个杀人犯还是个基佬
it might kill, so to speak...
这恐怕会毁掉...
his chance to be mayor.
他想当市长的美梦
I said shut up.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
I'm sure if you were to confess,
我相信 如果你当时肯自首
everyone would be more than sympathetic.
人们都会对你表示同情的
After all, you wanted to do the right thing, right?
毕竟你想做正确的事 不是吗
We'll wish him luck and say we think
我们还是祝他好运 然后告诉他
this is the best thing for all of us.
这是对我们所有人最好的安排
I guess.
也许吧
Did you want some breakfast?
要吃点早餐吗
I already ate.
我已经吃过了
I didn't see any dirty dishes in the sink.
但我没看见水池里有脏盘子
That's because I washed them.
因为我把盘子洗了
You also washed your hair.
你还洗头了
Yeah.
没错
What's the occasion? Got a date...
怎么回事 跟人有约
With a high school principal.
和一位高中校长
I'm sure the kids' parents would love to hear that.
我相信家长们听到这个一定很"高兴"
I'm thinking about going back to school.
我是打算回学校上学
Really?
真的吗
That is, uh, you're not... you're not just saying that?
你真打算那么做吗 不会是说着玩的吧
There's no harm checking it out.
反正试试也没什么坏处
Right.
好吧
There you are.
你来了
Whoo-hoo, would you look at this place.
瞧瞧这地方
Didn't realize it was going to be so fancy-schmancy.
真没想到这么华丽
I brought a client here
我带过一位客户来这里
and just fell in love with the place.
然后就喜欢上这儿了
They make a fennel phyllo pie that is to die for.
这里的茴香薄饼味道好极了
So, um, what do you want for lunch?
午餐你想吃什么
Mmm, nothing for me.
我不想吃
You have to eat. No,
你得吃东西 不用
I'll just watch your fennel phyllo feed fest.
我看着你吃茴香薄饼就好了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表