剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
No. No... dildos?
不 也不用假鸡♥巴♥吗
No.
不用
No robe?
不♥穿♥浴袍
Just me, in the flesh.
只有我 光溜溜的
Now, are we absolutely, 100% positive we want to go through with this?
我们真的百分百确定要这么做吗
Absolutely 100%?
百分百确定吗
No.
没有
But don't you think it's worth the risk?
但你不觉得值得冒险试试吗
I guess we'll know in about 10 minutes.
十分钟后见分晓
10 minutes?
十分钟
Let's, uh... let's give it at least half an hour.
我觉得 至少也得半个小时吧
Right.
好的
Here goes.
开始吧
Uh, wait.
等等
I... I just want to say,
我只是想说
no matter what happens,
不管以后发生什么
I promise not to vanish without a trace.
我答应你绝对不会消失得无影无踪
And I promise not to go around the bend.
我也答应你不会发疯
Uh, wait.
等等
Good luck, Teddy.
好运 泰迪
Break a leg, Em.
祝成功 小艾
I'm working. What do you want?
我在工作 你有什么事
To give you this.
给你这个
A make-up gift?
道歉礼物吗
Go on. Take it.
拿着吧
Oh my God...
天呐
It's dripping blood!
在往下滴血呢
What's in here?
里面是什么
It's your mother's heart.
你老妈的心脏
It's a Kansas City steak.
堪萨斯城高档牛排
It's $23 a pound.
23美元一磅
Stick it on your eye, then eat it.
拿来敷眼睛 然后吃了
Thanks a fucking lot.
真是谢谢你了
Does it hurt?
疼吗
Cut it out.
别来这套
You never hit me before.
你以前从来没打过我
But I guess after what I said, I deserved it.
不过我想我说了那些话 挨打也活该
You must really love him.
你肯定很爱他
I-I told him from day one, I don't believe in love.
我从第一天开始就跟他说了 我不相信爱情
I believe in... Fucking.
我只信... 做♥爱♥
I... I know.
我知道
Except for you, of course.
当然除了你之外
I'm honoured.
我真荣幸
I want you to make up with him.
我希望你去跟他和好
No fucking way.
没门
But you have work to do.
但你们还要在一起合作
"Rage,"
《狂怒》
Volume One, Issue Number Two.
第一卷 第二♥期♥
Forget it.
不可能
Well, what about Mikey's big dream?
那小迈的梦想呢
He'll just have to get himself a new one.
他只能换个梦想了
Hey, you want to, um...
话说 你想不想...
Do you want to go to the diner, get something to eat?
你想不想去餐厅 吃点东西
I got plans.
我有安排了
My name's... Doesn't matter.
我叫... 无所谓
So am I what you're looking for?
我是你要的那款吗
Close enough.
差不多
That'll be 300 then.
300美元
Up front.
预先付款
The bedroom's that way.
卧室在那边
Roll over.
转过去
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表