剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I was going to spend on my botox treatments
我准备注射肉毒杆菌的钱
on some goddamn $300-an-hour lawyer.
花在每小时300美元的律师身上
They're not going to arrest you, are they?
他们不会逮捕你吧
How do I know? Give me...
我怎么知道 给我
Shit, you could go to prison!
该死的 你可能会进监狱的
Don't get yourself all worked up.
别这么激动
I'm half Italian and half drag-queen.
我有一半意大利血统 一半基佬血统
I'm allowed to get worked up.
我怎么能不激动发火
Well, you can't just...
你不能
wait around for them to come and take you away.
只是坐以待毙
I don't intend to.
我也没打算那样
Oh shit.
操
Open the door. Go away
开门 滚开
Or I'll call the police, you son of a bitch.
否则我就叫警♥察♥了 你个混♥蛋♥
I said open the fucking door!
我叫你♥他♥妈♥的开门
Where is he? Get out of here, Brian!
他在哪儿 滚出去 布莱恩
John!
约翰
Get your ass down here, you little fuck.
滚下来 你个小狗逼
What, you think I'm going to let you go near him,
你以为我会让你靠近他吗
you sick pervert?
你个变♥态♥
You think I actually molested your son?
你真以为我猥亵你儿子了
You know, maybe if you had asked me
如果你报♥警♥之前
before you called the cops... Why should I?
先问过我... 我为什么要那么做
And why would he make it up?
他为什么要编造这种事
Because your kid is a twisted,
因为你儿子心理扭曲
fag-hating liar, Claire.
仇恨基佬的撒谎精 克莱尔
That's why.
这就是原因
And who'd he learn that from?
他都跟谁学的这些
Enter mom, stage left.
妈妈登场了
You have a hell of a nerve, showing your face.
你居然还有胆子来这儿露脸
Nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
What? Don't I get a kiss?
怎么 不亲下吗
Stay away from me. Don't worry.
离我远点 别担心
You're not my type.
我不喜欢你这类型的
God only knows what permanent damage you've done to him.
老天爷知道你给他造成了多大的永久性伤害
What? That you haven't done already?
怎么 你还没把他祸害够吗
You ought to be locked up. Put away.
你应该被关起来 锁进大牢
Thanks, old sport. Have another.
谢谢 老人家 再喝一杯
And if I have anything to say about it, you will be.
如果我能发表意见 你一定会被关进监狱的
How could you? How could I what?
你怎么能那样 我怎么能哪样
Make little Johnny suck my dick?
让小约翰给我舔屌♥吗
I'm going to find you, you little sack of shit!
我会找到你的 你个小混♥蛋♥
And this time, you won't be coming up for air!
这一次 我不会给你喘气的机会
Did you hear that, mother?
妈 听见了吗
He just threatened him!
他刚刚威胁他
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥了
Go ahead, sis.
报啊 姐
Tell 'em I'm a depraved monster.
跟他们说我是个堕落的怪物
A godless fag, right, mom?
一个不敬神的基佬 是吧 妈
If you think you're getting a reaction from me, you're not.
我不会对你的挑衅有任何回应的
However, I will say, knowing...
但我必须说 因为知道...
the kind of life you live,
你过的那种生活
the type of people you... associate with,
接触的那些人
I'm not surprised.
我一点都不惊讶
It's what happens when you turn your back on the lord.
背弃上帝就会是这种下场
Fuck the lord.
操♥他♥妈♥的上帝
And fuck you.
也操你丫的
I told my mom not to get her hopes up,
我跟我妈说别抱太大希望
and then she has to go and tell everybody.
然后她到处跟人说
Now she'll probably be all disappointed,
现在她得失望了
and mope around for days.
又郁闷几天
Good thing you're not like her.
幸好你不像她
Yeah.
是啊
If it's any consolation, I'm disappointed too.
如果这能让你感到些许安慰的话 我也挺失望的
I was looking forward to being Uncle Ben.
我本来还希望能做本叔叔的
Like the rice.
就像「本叔叔炸米」品牌一样
Probably the closest I'll ever come to being a dad.
这大概是我最接近做爸爸的机会了
I didn't know you wanted to be one.
我都不知道你想当父亲
It was always a thought.
一直都只是个想法而已
But I never knew how much...
但直到我发现自己不可能当父亲
I wanted it until I couldn't.
才发现当父亲的欲望是那么强烈
Shit.
操
There's somebody in the apartment.
有人进来了
Jesus, Em. What's going on?
天啊 小艾 怎么了
What are you doing back?
你怎么回来了
Brian was right.
布莱恩说得对
Good thing I saved the boxes.
幸好我没把盒子都扔掉
Hey, where's your wife?
嘿 你老婆呢
She went home to her mother.
她回娘家了
Less than 24 hours?
还不到24小时呢
It surpassed even my own predictions.
超出我的预想啊
Congratulations.
恭喜
You must feel an overwhelming sense of satisfaction.
你现在内心一定很满足
Nah, what I feel is...
不 我只感到...
an overwhelming sense of disgust,
强烈的恶心
seeing two pathetic fags trying to turn themselves
毕竟我眼看着两个可悲的基佬
into something even more pathetic:
想要变得更可悲
two happily married heterosexuals.
变成两个过着幸福婚姻生活的异性恋
It's got nothing to do with that.
跟那个没关系
You know, it's got to do with something
肯定跟我们这些底层人士
us lower life forms generally refer to as love.
称之为爱情的东西有关
Just because you can't comprehend that
只是因为你不能理解
doesn't mean the rest of us should be condemned to
不代表我们其他人都该被诅咒
live out our lives in solitary confinement...
在孤独中度过一生
our hearts banished to one of Jupiter's ice moons.
我们的心被流放到木星的冰封卫星之上
Whoa, that was very poetic...
真有诗意
for a former accountant.
对一个前会计来说算诗意了
I sincerely hope you find the dream that satisfies your existence.
我真诚希望你能找到让你满足的美梦
But until then, why don't you buy me a drink?
但在那之前 你能不能请我喝一杯
That's a good idea.
真是个好主意
You're a little young for me.
你对我来说年纪太小了
That's not what I heard.
我听说的可不是这样
Motherfuckers. Die.
混♥蛋♥ 去死吧
How's choir practice?
唱诗班练习进行得怎么样
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a friend of your uncle's. Another fag?
你舅舅的朋友 也是基佬吗
Get away from me
滚开
or I'll call the police.
不然我叫警♥察♥了
What are you going to tell 'em?
你要告诉他们什么
That I made you suck me off too?
我也逼你给我舔屌♥了吗
What do you want? I want the truth.
你想干什么 我想知道事实
I already told the truth.
我已经说出了事实
He offered me money but I wouldn't do it.
他给了我钱 但我不肯做那种事
Did he offer you money too?
他也给你钱了吗
He didn't have to.
他不必给我钱
I would've paid him.
我甚至会愿意付给他钱
If you don't admit that you're lying,
如果你不承认你说谎
that you made all of this up, Brian could go to jail.
你编造了这一切 布莱恩会坐牢
Good. Then he'd get raped by a gang of black guys.
好啊 那他会被一伙黑人强♥奸♥
Your mother must subscribe to HBO.
你妈一定订阅了HBO台
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Get your hands off me!
放开你的手
That's a cool bracelet.
手链真酷
Maybe the terms of the agreement were a bit harsh.
也许这次的协议有点苛刻
I was only trying to protect us.
我只是想保护我们
But Michael's not Brian. I mean,
但迈克不是布莱恩
that's why we chose him in the first place.
所以我们才选中了他
I say we get a genius from the sperm bank.
不如我们去精♥子♥库选一个天才的精♥子♥
It's easier.
那更容易些
For who, Mel? Our kid?
对谁而言 茉儿 对我们的孩子吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表