剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Soon as his fat cat supporters put him in office,
一旦那些有钱的支持者帮他赢得竞选
you can bet there won't be any more crime on the street
街上就不会有犯罪事件了
'cause it'll all be in city hall.
因为犯罪分子全集中在市政厅了
That's a goddamn lie.
那都是谣传的谎言
I worked with Jim for 15 years.
我和吉姆共事15年
I never saw him take a cent from anyone.
我从未见他贪过一分钱
There's no more honest guy.
没有比他更诚实的人了
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说吧
Say, you're not a cop, are you?
你不会是警♥察♥吧
'Cause I'm just having a drink.
我只是来这喝点酒
You ask too many questions.
你问的太多了
What happened?
怎么样
What did he say?
他说什么了
Do you think he killed him?
你觉得他是杀人凶手吗
You ask too many questions.
你问的太多了
So maybe he knew him.
也许他认识他
So maybe he's a cop.
也许他是个警♥察♥
So what?
那又怎样
So maybe it proves that the kid's telling the truth.
那也许证明那孩子说的是真话
But what it doesn't prove is he picked up Jason Kemp,
但那并不能证明他向杰森·肯普买♥♥欢
had sex with him, then murdered him.
和他做♥爱♥ 然后杀了他
Well, maybe if you talked to the guy.
也许你找他谈谈 就能查清事实了
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Oh, I don't know. I didn't get his card.
不知道 我又没有他的名片
What's he look like?
他长什么样
Somewhat bald, somewhat overweight,
有点秃 微微发福
somewhat middle-aged.
中年大叔
You just described half the guys on the force.
整个警局一半的人都长那样
Yeah, including you.
是的 包括你
Look, I know what this is about and it's not justice.
听着 我知道你想干什么 你绝不是为了伸张正义
You want to point a finger at an officer of the law
你想抹黑一个执法人员的形象
to embarrass the chief.
来使局长难堪
Don't expect any help from me.
别指望从我这得到任何帮助
Well, how about doing it for Debbie?
如果是为了黛比呢
Leave her out of this.
别把她扯进这件事
So what is it going to take?
那到底要怎么做才行
To reheat this case?
重新立案调查吗
A lot more than you brought me.
比这多得多的证据才行
Such as? Hard evidence.
比如呢 铁证
Something to link the suspect with the victim,
能将嫌犯和受害者联♥系♥在一起
to prove they were together.
证明他们曾在一起过的证据
DNA? Saliva, hair.
DNA吗 唾液 毛发
What? A condom full of jizz?
怎么 满是精♥液♥的避孕套吗
Sure, if you want to collect it.
当然可以 如果你愿意收集的话
Jesus.
天啊
Hey, daddy, slow down.
嘿 老爹 开慢点
Let's have some fun.
我们好好玩玩嘛
Catch you later.
回头见
Didn't you see me coming?
你没见我正走过来吗
Why do you think I was trying to get away?
正因为看见了我才要走开啊
So what do you want?
你有什么事
You dropped this.
你落下了这个
I don't want it.
我不想要了
I already told you, I'm not coming back.
我告诉过你 我不会回去了
Well, where do you plan to go?
那你准备去哪
Maui, South of France.
茂伊岛 或者法国南部
I haven't decided yet.
我还没决定好呢
Well, until you do...
在你决定好之前
you're staying with us.
你得和我们住在一起
Which means you're going to make your bed,
也就是说你要自己铺床
you're going to pick up your shit.
振作一点 好好做人
And if you ever bring home a trick again,
如果你再在家里接客
I will kick your fucking ass!
我会狠狠教训你的
That's child abuse!
那就是虐童了
Report me. You're not my parents.
告我啊 你又不是我爸妈
And you're not my son.
你也不是我儿子
But we're the ones who are giving you three squares
但是我们为你提供一日三餐
and a roof over your head...
让你有容身之处
So make sure you're back by midnight,
所以 记得午夜前回来
and bolt the door.
然后锁好门
You didn't have to miss your party tonight.
你不该为了我缺席宴会的
Vic can handle it.
维克一个人可以应付的
You can still go if you want to.
你现在赶去还不晚
I'd rather be here with you.
我更想留在家陪你
I can't tell you
我无法用语言表达
how much it meant the way you stood up for me
你在茉儿和琳赛面前那样维护我
in front of Mel and Linz.
对我来说意义有多重大
Couldn't believe the things they were saying.
从她们口中说出的那些话 简直令人难以置信
Some friends.
她们算什么朋友
From now on, this is a dyke-free zone.
从现在起 我们的生活中再没那对拉拉了
Those two are... "Puss-ona non grata".
那两个人 不再受欢迎了
Now...
好了
Since I have you... all to myself...
既然你 只属于我一个人
why don't we make the most of it?
我们何不尽情享受呢
Teddy?
泰迪
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's all right.
没事
I've just got so much on my mind.
我脑子里想着太多事了
All right, well...
好了
Here, relax. Roll over.
来 放松 翻个身
I'll give you a massage.
我给你按♥摩♥
What's that?
那是什么
Magic.
魔力
I thought you said you were done with that.
你不是说已经戒了吗
I am. It's just a little souvenir from...
是啊 这只是一点...
sunny Palm Springs.
棕榈泉之行的纪念品
You ever try it?
你试过吗
In my wayward youth.
叛逆的少年时代试过
Didn't do much for me.
对我作用不大
You must not have had the right stuff,
你吸的肯定是些烂货
'cause I'm telling you, this stuff...
我告诉你 这东西
You can't believe it.
你一定觉得难以置信
I felt...
我感觉
so good...
如此美妙
For once...
有生以来第一次
You know, all those voices that tell me that I'm shit,
一直以来 世人都说我是窝囊废
I'm nothing, I'm ugly,
我一无是处 我很丑
they were finally gone.
那些嘲笑鄙视之声全都没了
I felt so hot, so sexy.
我觉得自己帅气 性感
The way Brian must feel all the time.
布莱恩肯定一直是这种感觉
Everybody wanted me,
所有人都想要我
and I wanted them.
而我也想要他们
I could fuck a roomful of guys
我可以操翻一屋子的美男
and... still want to fuck some more.
甚至还渴望更多
Well, you don't need them now... cause you've got me.
你现在不需要他们 因为你有我
And when you come...
当你高♥潮♥的时候
ah, it's like you come for hours.
那种快♥感♥似乎能持续几个小时
For days... it's so...
甚至几天
Come on... Em...
来吧 小艾
Try it with me.
和我一起试试
Then you'll see what it's like.
然后你就知道是什么感觉了
No...
不
Then it will all make sense. I don't...
然后一切都合情合理了 我不想...
Why we were born...
我们为何而生
Why we were put here...
为何是这般境遇...
to fuck and fuck...
是为了做♥爱♥ 做♥爱♥
and fuck.
做♥爱♥
Look at all these old guys.
看看这些老男人
It's sad, isn't it? Yeah.
真可悲 不是吗 是啊
Some of them are even older than you are.
有些甚至比你还老
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表