剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
but we also know that deep down, you care about us,
但我们也知道 在内心深处 你关心我们
even though you'd never admit it,
尽管你从不承认
which is why I've come...
这就是我来的原因
I already told Ted there's nothing...
我已经告诉泰德我无能为...
I know what you told him.
我知道你跟他说了什么
I also know what you think about Teddy and me,
我也知道你对泰德和我的想法
that we're just a...
我们只是
couple of silly queens setting up house,
一对幻想可以一起生活的蠢基佬
that it'll never work.
但却永远不会成功
Well, there was a time when I would've thought exactly the same thing.
曾经我也会这么想
but miracle of miracles,
但奇迹出现了
I have never been happier in my entire life.
我这一生从来没有比现在更幸福
And you want to know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because he gives me love... and respect.
因为他给了我爱和尊重
And now it is my turn to give him something back.
现在我该我为他做点什么了
Now I swore to myself this wasn't going to
我对自己发誓 跟你见面的场景不会变得
wind up an old Lana Turner movie,
像拉娜·特纳演的老电影那样
but it looks like that's the direction it's headed,
但看起来现在正往那个方向发展
so I'm going to make Lana proud.
我会让拉娜骄傲的
Please, Brian...
求你了 布莱恩
I am begging you.
我在求你
Help him.
帮帮他
Vic cooks, I cook,
维克下厨 我下厨
all the Grassis are cooks.
格拉西家的人厨艺都不错
Nonny, uh, that was our grandmother,
诺妮 也就是我们的奶奶
Nonny made cannoli that was... lighter than air.
诺妮做的奶油甜卷比空气还轻
Before she died, she asked me what I wanted,
她在去世之前问我想要什么
I said her recipe.
我说我要她的食谱
She wouldn't give it to me.
她不肯给我
She took it with her right to her grave,
她把食谱带进了坟墓
which is why we're having poached pears... with almond cream.
这就是我们要吃杏仁奶油炖梨的原因
And her gnocchi, well,
她的意大利薯丸也是一绝
if you've ever tried to make it,
如果做过就知道
you know it can come out like bullets.
做得不好就会像子弹一样硬
Ma. Ma, would you let Rodney talk?
妈 妈 你还让罗德尼说话吗
Who's stopping him?
谁不让他说话了
You sort of have to dive in around here.
在我们家 你想说话只能突然插话了
You were telling us how you and Vic met.
你和维克的相识故事还没说完
A poz men's group.
在艾滋病患者小组
At a poz men's group.
在一个艾滋病患者小组
We saw each other across a crowded room.
我们在拥挤的房♥间里看见了彼此
I didn't even want to go,
我根本没想去
but some friends of mine convinced me
但几个朋友说服我
that I should meet some positive men.
我该多认识一些同样患了艾滋病的人
Why's that?
为什么
I'd been dating negative men for a while
我也曾试图和艾滋阴性的人恋爱过
and it never seemed to work out.
但没成功过
No matter how hard we tried,
不管我们多努力
they could never really understand
他们永远不能真正理解
what it was like living with this thing...
带着病毒生活的感觉
And with Vic, there's no need to explain.
和维克一起 不用解释
We already know what each other's going through.
我们都知道对方在经历什么
Instead of separating us, it brought us closer together.
艾滋没有疏离我们 反而使我们更亲近
Of course, not everyone who's positive feels that way.
当然 并不是每个艾滋患者都这样想
You mind if I ask, are you...
我能否问一下 你是...
No, he isn't,
不 他不是
but his boyfriend is.
但他男朋友是
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I never meant to say that you... It's... it's okay.
我不是有意那么说的 没关系
I'm... I'm sure there're a lot of things I'll never understand...
我知道有很多东西我永远也无法理解
but it's not for a lack of trying.
但并不是因为我没有努力去理解
Don't you know you're supposed to let the boss win?
你不知道该让老板赢吗
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Some people might say it's smart.
有些人会说那是聪明的表现
Yeah, well, some people are stupid.
没错 有些人就是蠢
Why would you trust me if I let you win?
如果我故意让你赢 你为何还要信任我
Score another point.
再得一分
Besides, I don't like to lose.
再说了 我不喜欢输
That makes two of us.
我也完全一样
You want to check out the steam room?
想去蒸桑拿吗
Love to.
好啊
I asked the D.A. to fast-track the Schmidt trial
我让检察官加快了施密特一案的进度
in time for the election.
要赶在选举前结案
I was also thinking...
我还想着...
we should do a TV spot with a bunch of school kids,
我们应该和孩子们录个节目
on the dangers of porn.
宣传色情片的危害
Yeah, the ad's a good idea.
没错 广♥告♥是个好主意
Keep the family-guy image alive...
保持你顾家好男人的形象
but...
但是
there's not much I could do with this trial.
这次的审判我就无能为力了
It's all over the news.
新闻到处在播
Yesterday's news.
昨天的新闻
That's why I want you to keep it alive.
这就是我要你保持炒作的原因
You know, it's like selling last year's model that...
这就像销♥售♥去年的款式一样
everyone's already seen it.
大家都已经见过了
Besides, it's not like you arrested O.J.
再说了 你逮捕的又不是大明星辛普森
That guy's a bug.
那人只是个小角色
He's a schmuck.
他就是个蠢货
He didn't even kill anybody.
他甚至都没杀人
But if we could get a conviction...
但如果我们能给他定罪
Ah, that would be the worst thing,
那是最糟的
and your opponent will accuse you
你的竞争对手会指责你
of going after some small-fry to get the free publicity.
利用小角色做免费宣传
The press'll turn him into a martyr.
媒体会把他塑造成烈士的形象
It's like my dear father used to say,
就像我爸爸以前说的
if you're going to pick on someone,
挑对手
pick on someone your own size.
就挑个旗鼓相当的
So where do we go next?
那下一步怎么办
Well, I'd suggest the showers.
我建议冲个凉
You coming?
你来吗
Yeah, in a minute.
当然 等一会儿
To the New York Phil.
敬纽约爱乐乐团
And the London Phil,
伦敦爱乐乐团
and the Vienna Phil,
维也纳爱乐乐团
and the Berlin Phil and the...
柏林爱乐乐团
Phil Farnsworth?
菲尔·法恩斯沃思
We were in the seventh grade together.
我们是七年级同学
To Phil Farnsworth, wherever he may be.
敬菲尔·法恩斯沃思 不管他在哪儿
I love your mouth.
我喜欢你的嘴
You do?
真的吗
Yeah, you have the most perfect lips.
你的嘴唇是世上最完美的
Swallowing.
正在吞咽
Of course, I love the rest of you too,
当然 我也爱你的其他部分
but when I was in that hotel room the other night,
但我在酒店那晚
alone, jerking off...
一个人 手♥淫♥
You were touching yourself? You didn't call me?
你自♥慰♥竟然没打电♥话♥给我吗
I was imagining you... kissing me all over.
我幻想你吻遍我全身
Sweet...
甜蜜
tendah kisses... And then...
轻柔的吻 然后
I went down on your hot, hard cock...
我往下含住你滚烫坚硬的鸡♥巴♥
like this.
像这样
Oh, who the fuck is that, the girl scouts?
操♥他♥妈♥的是谁 女童子军吗
I'll tell them to fuck off.
我会让他们滚蛋
Hi, uh, is Ethan... here?
你好 伊森住在这里吗
What're you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
I wanted to see you again, so I...
我想再见你 所以
so I drove in.
就开车过来了
Well, you shouldn't have. I think you better go now.
你不该来 你现在最好离开
No, wait.
不 等等
He came all the way from Harrisburg.
他从哈里斯堡开过来
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表