剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你
Now go do something useful.
去做点有用的事
I was trying to.
我不正在尝试嘛
Precocious tyke.
早熟的小子
Yeah, as if I didn't already have enough in my life.
是啊 好像我生活中的麻烦事还不够多似的
Now, now, I think what you and Ben are doing
别这么说 你和本的所作所为
is incredibly generous.
是普渡苍生的善举
Altruistic.
无私
Huh. Noble. Yeah, in other words,
高尚 没错 换句话说
I should have my head examined.
我恐怕是脑子坏了
The arctic-like cold front from the north
自北而来的冷锋锋面
seems to be moving east,
似乎逐渐向东转移
bringing with it warmer seasonal temperatures.
随之带来季节性升温
Expect showers throughout the central states,
未来中部各州将可能迎来阵雨
with precipitation tapering off in the southern region.
同时南部地区降雨将逐渐减少
There's still a thunderstorm alert in the mountains,
山区仍有可能发生雷暴天气
and flood warnings remain for the lower valleys.
地势低位区仍有可能面对洪水威胁
International forecasts are next.
接下来是全球天气预报
Followed by the national outlook.
随后还将为您带来国内新闻视点
Then will you need an umbrella or a sun hat?
您出门应该带上雨伞还是遮阳帽呢
What you can expect in your neighbourhood?
又有哪些日常新闻值得您关注呢
All coming up when we return.
广♥告♥之后 为您精彩呈现
Aren't you going to say hello?
不打个招呼吗
I thought you were sleeping. I didn't want to disturb you.
我以为你睡着了 不想吵醒你
"Disturb me"?
吵醒我
I've only been up for the past three nights.
我整整三天没合眼了
Where the fuck have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
Just... I just, uh...
我只是
I needed to get away.
我需要逃避一段时日
Well, you could've at least told me you were going.
那你至少可以告诉我 你要离开
Why didn't you... you call, or...
为什么不给个电♥话♥ 或者
or leave a message?
留个信息
You know, did it occur to you
你有没有想过
that I might be scared out of my mind?
我会为你担惊受怕
Of course, it did.
我当然想过
I just... I-I meant... I meant to call.
只是 我本打算给你电♥话♥
I... I just... I...
只是 我
Funny, I've always heard Palm Springs was a very good place.
真好笑 我一直都听说棕榈泉是个好地方呢
How did you know?
你怎么知道
It doesn't matter how I know.
这不重要
Well, I hope you had fun.
希望你玩得尽兴了
If you call a circuit party with 20,000 tweaked-out fags "Fun".
除非和两万多嗑药的同志一起狂欢也算尽兴
So why did you go?
那你为什么还去
Because I've never been before.
因为我从没去过
Since I had the time... And the money.
况且我有时间 还有钱
Must've cost a pretty penny, leaving at the last minute.
临时起意匆忙上路 一定花了不少钱吧
Where'd it come from, hmm?
哪儿来的钱
And before you say
千万别告诉我
the cheque your granny gave you for your birthday,
是你奶奶在你生日时送你的支票
how about Gus' college fund?
不会是盖斯的大学基金吧
The one Mel and Linz entrusted you with?
就是茉儿和琳赛委托你管理的那笔钱
How could you steal money from a baby?
你怎么能偷一个婴儿的钱
It's not like he's going to need it for another 15 years.
反正15年内他都用不到这笔钱
Anyway, I-I didn't steal it, I borrowed it.
反正我不是偷 只是借用
I have every intention of paying them back, with interest.
我一直都想着要还给她们的 连本带利
You don't have to repay them.
你不必想着还钱了
I already replaced it.
我已经帮你还了
Every cent.
一分不少
With the...
那笔钱
money I was going to use to buy that oven.
是我本打算买♥♥台烤箱的
You did that for me?
你那么做是为了我吗
Not just for you.
不光是为你
For them.
也为了她们
So they wouldn't have to look at someone they love and trust,
她们一直爱你 信任你
and realize he's become a thief and a liar.
我不想让她们觉得 你变成了贼和骗子
So... you and Brian ever fuck?
那你和布莱恩操过吗
What?
什么
I said, did you and Brian ever fuck?
我说 你和布莱恩有没有操过
No, we never...
不 我们从没有...
I didn't think so.
我想也没有
You're not his type.
你不是他喜欢的类型
Well, neither are you.
可惜你也不是
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
Hey, what's this all about?
等下 这是怎么回事
Someone's got a schoolboy crush.
纯情暗恋的种子在某人心中萌芽了
I do not! Oh, christ, that's all we need.
才没有 老天 我们的麻烦已经够多了
Just stay away from him, okay?
离他远点 好吗
He's a bad influence.
他只会把人带坏
I made you... a triple-scoop pistachio sundae,
我专门为你做的 三倍加量的开心果圣代
extra hot fudge
加量巧克力酱软糖
and sprinkles on top.
上面还撒了糖粒
What the fuck do I look like? A nine-year-old?
我他妈看着像是9岁小孩吗
No, honey, you don't.
不 亲爱的 你不是
You look like a smartass little twerp
你看起来像个假聪明的小混♥蛋♥
who could use some manners.
需要学着礼貌点
Now, how about a nice big thank you?
大声友好地说句谢谢如何
Thank you.
谢谢
That's better.
好多了
Wait a minute, aren't you going to eat it?
等等 你不打算吃吗
I hate pistachio.
我讨厌开心果
What's the matter? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Do you know him? Jason Kemp?
你认识他吗 杰森·肯普
Kinda.
算是吧
Did he hustle too?
他生前也当男妓吗
He was just starting out.
他才刚踏入这行
He hadn't learned the ropes,
他还不懂这行的规矩
like who to go with, who not to,
比如可以跟谁回去上门服务 哪种人不能
make sure you collect up front.
确保事前付款等
I've gotta get to work.
我得去工作了
Hold it!
等下
If you know anything about the night he died...
如果你知道关于他去世那晚的任何信息
who he was with, uh, where he was,
比如他和谁在一起 在什么地方出现过
you owe it to him to say something.
那你必须说出来 那是你欠他的一个交代
He's dead. I don't owe him shit.
他已经死了 我不欠他任何东西
Anyway, he owed me 50 bucks.
真要算账 他还欠我50块呢
50 bucks?
50块
There.
给你
There!
拿着
Now it's your turn.
赶快说
The night he got killed, we were at a bar.
他被杀那晚 我们一起在一家酒吧
He went off with this trick.
他跟一个嫖♥客♥一起离开了
I warned him not to,
我警告过他别去了
but Jason needed the money,
但杰森需要那笔钱
so he went anyway.
所以他还是去了
That's the last time I saw him.
那是我最后一次见他
Any idea who this guy was?
知道那个男人是谁吗
Why didn't you go to the police?
你为什么不把这些告诉警♥察♥
You've gotta be kidding.
你开玩笑吧
They'd never arrest him.
警♥察♥根本不会逮捕他
Why not?
为什么不会
You figure it out.
你们自己想想吧
A cop? That's right.
是个警♥察♥吗 是的
You're saying a cop killed Jason Kemp.
你是说杀害杰森·肯普的凶手是名警♥察♥
I'm saying that this kid saw him leave a hustler bar
我是说有个孩子亲眼见他凌晨2点
at 2 o'clock in the morning
离开了那家色情酒吧
with someone that he knew was a cop,
跟一个警♥察♥一起走的
and a couple of hours later,
而几个小时后
the boy turns up dead in a dumpster.
那男孩的尸体就出现在垃圾箱里
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表