剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'll be there.
我会去的
I'd ask you to cater it but...
我很想让你来帮忙张罗 但是...
we're watching our weight.
我们在节食减肥呢
Nobody touched a thing.
食物都完好如初啊
It was too beautiful to eat.
造型都太精致了 舍不得吃
More like too tweaked to eat.
更像是嗑药嗑晕了 没办法吃
Uh, this place reeks.
臭死了
So where'd you go?
你去哪儿了
Does it matter?
很重要吗
Of course it matters. You embarrassed me.
当然了 你让我很丢人啊
I embarrassed you?
我让你丢人了
It was extremely rude for you to just take off.
你就那样一声不吭地走了 实在很不礼貌啊
My friends think you don't like them.
我的朋友们都觉得你讨厌他们
I don't.
我确实讨厌
And since when did you get so fucking superior?
你什么时候变得高人一等了
You think because you put a piece of cheese on a cracker
你以为就因为你在饼干上放了点奶酪
and you pawn it off as chic that...
然后把它弄得好看了点
somehow you're better than everyone?
你就高出大家一等了
Well, let me tell you something,
我告诉你
no matter how many fancy parties you give,
无论你策划了多少高档的宴会
or how much money they give you to give them,
也无论他们给了你多少钱
you'll always be a piece of trash from Hazelhurst, Mississippi.
你永远都是那个来自密西西比州哈泽赫斯的废物
I don't need you to tell me that,
不用你来告诉我这点
because I tell myself that every day,
因为我每天都在这样告诉自己
but at least I am not a tweaked-out, fucked-out crystal queen!
但起码我不是个沉迷毒品 荒度人生的毒王
Teddy... please.
泰迪 求你了
Okay, it is not too late.
一切都还来得及
You can still be you again.
你还可以做回你自己的
My sweet, uptight accountant who would freak out
做回那个可爱而又保守的会计师
if someone put down a glass without a coaster.
谁放杯子没放杯垫 你都会疯掉
I...
我...
I don't want to be me any more.
我不想再做回从前的我了
Okay? I hated that person.
好吗 我讨厌那样的自己
For the first time in my life, I am relaxed,
我人生中第一次感到这么放松
I am happy and I am having fun!
我很快乐 玩得很开心
You call this fun?
你觉得这叫开心
This is pathetic.
这可悲至极
Pathetic?
可悲
Yeah.
是啊
That's what you think I am?
你就是这么看我的吗
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't need you criticizing me,
我不需要你来批评我
and making me feel like shit.
让我心里难受得要崩溃
Okay?
可以吗
I am beautiful.
我美极了
Everything is beautiful,
一切都美极了
and if you don't see it that way,
要是你不这么觉得
you can just get the fuck out.
那么你就给我滚出去吧
This is cool shit, dude,
这太棒了 老兄
but I could've saved you some bucks.
不过我本可以给你省点钱
Yeah, running for the door while you distract the salesperson
是啊 趁着售货员不注意的时候跑掉
is not exactly my style.
可不是我的风格
Surprise!
惊喜
Well, aren't you going to say something?
你没什么想说的吗
What the fuck's going on?
这他妈的是怎么回事啊
Sweet kid, isn't he?
真是个可爱的孩子 不是吗
It's a...
这是...
It's a surprise party.
是个惊喜派对
For who?
给谁办的
For you. It's your birthday.
给你啊 你生日啊
Now, come say hello.
过来打个招呼
This is Melanie and Lindsay.
这是茉蕾妮和琳赛
And Gus.
还有盖斯
Happy birthday. Happy birthday.
生日快乐 生日快乐
And this is Uncle Vic.
这是维克舅舅
I hope you like chocolate.
希望你喜欢巧克力
I made it myself.
我自己做的
It's a Betty Crocker golden fudge,
这不是贝蒂·克罗克金色蛋糕吗
the same kind I used to make for you, honey.
跟我以前给你做的一样 宝贝
All right.
好了
All right!
好咧
Ready to blow?
准备好吹了吗
Bet you never heard that before.
以前一定没人问你要不要"吹"吧
Better hurry. The candles are melting.
最好赶紧 蜡烛都快化了
One, two, three...
一 二 三
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
You have to make a wish.
你得许个愿啊
You scared the shit out of me.
你吓死我了
For what?
许什么啊
Something you want.
任何你想得到的东西
More than anything.
最渴求的东西
Sorry, I'm late for the surprise.
对不起我来晚了
Ted kicked me out.
泰德把我赶出来了
Oh, Em. I'm sorry.
小艾 我很遗憾
I tried, Michael.
我尽力了 迈克
I swear I did. I know you did. I know.
我发誓我尽力了 我知道你尽力了
There was nothing I could do.
我无能为力了
Cheers.
干杯
Yeah, you too.
来 一起干
Come, come on, come on, join us.
来吧 过来 一起来
The last thing you need at a festive occasion
这么喜庆的场合你最不希望看到的
is a guest on the verge of a nervous breakdown so...
就是我这样一个崩溃的客人了
Besides, I, uh, need to find a place to live.
再说 我得找一个住的地方
You can stay with us.
你可以和我们一起住
That is, if you don't mind a rowdy two-year-old.
前提是 你不介意吵闹的两岁小孩
And a cranky pregnant lady.
外加一个暴躁的孕妇
After what I said to you?
可我都那样骂你了
No worse than what I called you.
我也骂了你啊
You were right.
你骂的是对的
I am just a silly faggot.
我就是个傻♥逼♥基佬
No.
不
You stood beside your partner, no matter what anyone said,
你只是支持你的伴侣 无视外人的言论
and that makes you a very loyal,
那说明你是一个很忠诚
very brave faggot.
很勇敢的基佬
That was one hell of a surprise party.
真是个超棒的惊喜派对
Thanks, Deb.
谢谢 黛比
Yeah, mom.
是的 妈妈
Wouldn't you say so, Hunter?
你不这么觉得吗 亨特
It was one hell of a surprise.
多棒的一个惊喜啊
Huh?
什么
Right on.
没错
And your cake was superb.
你的蛋糕做得"棒极了"
Thanks.
谢谢
You're a good man, Michael.
你是个好人 迈克
I am?
是吗
I wouldn't say so if it wasn't true.
如果不是的话 我也不会这么说的
Vic, for christ's sakes, what's taking you so long?
维克 天啊 你怎么坐那么久还不走啊
I'm waiting for you.
我在等你啊
Okay.
好吧
Bye, honey. Byebye.
再见 宝贝 再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks, baby. Bye.
谢谢 宝贝 再见
See ya. I love you.
再见 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Did you hear what my mom said?
你听见我妈妈说什么了吗
That you're a good man?
说你是个好人吗
I could've told you that.
我也可以那么跟你说啊
You got some pretty neat stuff.
你得到了不少好东西啊
Are you going out?
你还出去吗
Maybe later.
或许晚些时候吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表