剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I didn't know if it was the same Ted Schmidt.
我不知道是不是同名同姓的
In the flesh.
正是本人
I, uh...
我...
got myself in a little trouble.
让自己陷入了点小麻烦
It's... it's okay.
没 没事的
You don't need to explain.
你不必解释
Uh, listen, uh...
听着
I'm going to group.
我要去一个互助小组
Did you want to come with me?
你想和我一起去吗
Yeah, well you know, I mean, I did...
好啊 你知道 我的确
sign up for the badminton tournament.
报了羽毛球比赛的名
You're still funny.
你还是这么风趣
Yeah.
好吧
Last time I saw you was...
上次我见到你时
when you brought me here.
是你把我带到这来时
I didn't stay long.
我没待多久
And now you're back.
现在你又回来了
You could say that.
可以这么说
I guess it isn't easy getting off this.
看来戒毒是真的不容易
You'll do it.
你会成功的
This okay? Yeah.
坐这可以吗 可以
Well, let's get started.
我们开始吧
My name is Blake
我叫布雷克
and I'm your counsellor.
我是你们的康复辅♥导♥员
Hi, Blake.
你好 布雷克
We have some new people with us tonight.
今晚我们来了些新朋友
I'd like to welcome you and tell you how much I admire...
非常欢迎你们 同时我很...
how much we all admire your courage
我们都很钦佩你们的勇气
in making this choice.
做出了这样的决定
With most of the districts already reporting,
根据大部分选区的结果统计
the race between police chief
吉姆·斯托克威尔警长
Jim Stockwell and councilman Marvin Deekins
和马文·迪金斯议员之间的竞争非常激烈
still remains too close to call.
现在还难以推断最终结果
We're going down to the wire on this one, Aaron.
选举快见分晓了 亚伦
Well, we're waiting for...
我们在等待
I'm fucking out of nails.
我担心得都快把指甲咬完了
Anybody got some I can borrow?
谁的借我用一下
Here, chew on these.
来 咬我的吧
Finally, an act of selfless generosity.
终于 有慷慨无私的行为了
You know what this reminds me of?
知道这些让我想起什么了吗
Homecoming queen.
返校节女王
There was a lot riding on that election as well.
那场选举也是争锋相对
Waiting all night for the votes to be counted.
熬一整夜等唱票结果
Fortunately, I won.
幸运的是 我赢了
You too?
你也赢了吗
Not to resort to trite musical theatre references at the 11th hour,
不是说寄希望于最后一刻扭转乾坤
I've been through Nixon, Reagan,
我经历了尼克松 里根
two Bushes...
大小布♥什♥时代
and I'm still here...
但我依然活得好好的
And, kiddies, if I can survive all that and more,
小伙子们 既然我能熬过那些艰苦时期
we'll survive this, too.
我们这次也能熬过去的
The indomitable spirit of queers everywhere.
敬同志们不屈不挠的精神
Yeah. Hear, hear.
没错 来干杯
Later on in this broadcast,
稍后
our lifestyle editor, Sheila Goddard
我们的生活娱乐编辑希拉·戈达德
will show us what it takes to give a victory party for a new mayor.
会展示新市长庆功派对的筹备情况
Okay, Ma'am. Shit.
到了 女士 该死
She brought the fucking cops.
她真带警♥察♥来了
Holy christ.
老天啊
I'm not going with her.
我不会和她走的
Let's try to stay calm.
大家冷静
Look, you may have to, whether we like it or not.
听着 恐怕你只能跟她走了 我们也没办法
No way, you promised.
不行 你答应过我的
Look, tomorrow, we will get an attorney,
明天 我们会找律师
and we'll figure out the best way to handle this.
然后找出最好的解决办法
Right, Michael?
是吧 迈克
No.
不
No?
不吗
Look, you know as well as I do
听着 你跟我一样都很清楚
that if we let him go with her, that'll be that,
如果我们让他跟她走 就没有转圜的余地了
'cause no matter what she did to him, she's still his mother,
因为不论她对他做过什么 她始终是他的母亲
and we're the two fags.
而我们只是两个死基佬
So what do you suggest we do?
那你说我们该怎么做
Come on.
过来
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Leaving.
跑路
Michael, you can't.
迈克 你不能这么做
Look, he's not going with her and he's not going back to the street.
他不能跟她走 也不能再去站街
This is not the way to deal with this.
这不是处理问题的正确方式
You realize how much trouble we could get in?
你知道我们会惹上多大的麻烦吗
Yeah, I realize it, but right now, I don't give a shit.
是的 我知道 但现在 我不在乎
If you guys stop to fuck, I'm screwed.
你们再亲热下去 我就完了
Come on. Michael...
快走 迈克
Mic... Michael.
迈 迈克
Back stairs.
走备用楼梯
Wait.
等等
What, if you forgot something, just leave it, there's no time.
你要是忘了什么 先别拿了 没时间了
Ms. Montgomery, stay behind me.
蒙哥马利夫人 请站在我身后
And, Aaron, did you know that for the Deekins party
亚伦 你知道吗 为迪金斯办的派对
32,000 chicken breasts will be stuffed.
将会消耗32000块鸡胸肉
Now that's a lot of breasts.
那真是好多鸡"胸"啊
A few comments on that...
就此发表点小评论
Careful, we're on the air.
小心哦 我们是在直播
And we don't want to get off the air,
我们可不希望被强制下线
at least not until after the election.
至少要等到大选结束嘛
That's right. Sheila's report is coming right up.
没错 希拉的报道马上就会过来
Remember, we're here all through election night,
我们会整晚直播选举的实况
so you won't miss one moment.
任何一个瞬间您都不会错过
This just in. With 84% of the votes counted,
就在刚才 84%的选票已统计出来了
it appears we can now declare
显然我们已经可以宣布
that the new mayor of Pittsburgh is...
匹兹堡新一届的市长就是
Marvin Deekins.
马文·迪金斯
Yes! Yes!
太棒了 太棒了
And here's an interesting fact, Aaron.
这里有个有趣的事实 亚伦
In an otherwise apathetic voter turnout,
原本低迷的第八选区投票率
unexpectedly heavy returns from the 8th district
竟出人意料地大幅提升
may have tipped the outcome...
可能因此影响了选举结果
Yes! We may be the last vote to be counted,
没错 我们也许是最后计票的选区
but we're the vote that counted most.
但我们是最重要的选区
It must be due in part to the lastminute allegations
肯定有部分原因是 在选举的最后时期
that police chief Stockwell was involved
斯托克威尔警长涉嫌包庇
in the cover-up of the murder of a young gay man.
男同性恋者谋杀案凶手的传闻
Come on, let's dance.
来 我们跳舞吧
Damn right we'll dance.
没错 我们尽情跳舞吧
In the street!
去街上跳
Okay!
好咧
Let's party!
让我们狂欢吧
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett?
一点小小的建议 亲爱的艾美特
Mourn the losses because they're many...
哀悼所失 因为所失甚多
But celebrate the victories...
而庆祝胜利
because they're few.
是因其弥足珍贵
You know, I haven't danced since the last century.
我上次跳舞还是上个世纪的事呢
Well, in addition to throwing fabulous parties
除了策划精彩的宴会
and being a world-renowned master in the art of fellatio,
和作为世界闻名的口♥交♥艺术大♥师♥
I'm also one hell of a dance instructor.
我还是个超棒的舞蹈老师
May I?
能请你跳支舞吗
Mel?
茉儿
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I can't hear you.
我听不清
It's insane.
大家乐疯了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表