剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
We can't just stick around here all day keeping an eye on him.
我们不能整天待在家里盯着他
Well, then we'll tell him
那我们跟他说
he can come back tonight, after we get home, okay?
他可以在晚上我们回家后再来 行吗
How'd you sleep?
睡得怎么样
Any coffee?
有咖啡吗
Yeah, help yourself.
有 自己倒吧
So, are you off to school?
你要去上学吗
Yeah! Gotta make good grades if I want to get into Harvard.
没错 想上哈佛大学得有好成绩
I take it that's a no.
那就是不去了
You go to school, don't you?
你还在上学吧
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
My social worker?
我的社工吗
Worse. He's a teacher.
更糟 他是老师
Uh, and you ought to have a real breakfast.
你该吃个真正的早餐
Let me... let me fix you a protein shake.
我给你弄点蛋白奶昔
He's also a health freak.
他也是个健康狂人
I could tell already, this isn't my day.
看得出来 跟我犯冲
Listen...
听着
Listen, Ben and I are going to work,
听着 本和我要去上班
so you... you gotta leave.
所以你得走了
Yeah, but we'll, uh...be back around 7:00,
没错 但是我们 会在7点左右回来
so if you want to have dinner, spend the night,
如果你想吃晚餐 过夜
we'll be here.
我们都在
Hopefully, I'll have a trick who's paying me to sleep there.
但愿我能找到花钱让我暖床的人
Well, if you don't,
如果没找到
make sure you show up before midnight,
保证在午夜前回来
'cause that's when we lock the door.
我们到时就锁门了
A curfew?
宵禁吗
You're as bad as some of my foster parents.
你们跟我的养父母一样糟糕
Maybe some of them weren't so bad.
可能其中一些人也没那么糟
Before you go on your merry way,
在你出去潇洒之前
I need to ask you something.
我要问你点事
Not for myself, but for Ben.
不是为我 是为了本
I told you I'd do you both.
我说过可以让你们两个人操
Alone, together.
分开上 一起上
Hell, I'll even do you for half price
我还会给你们半价
just to show my appreciation.
来表示我的感谢
That's not what I was going to ask you.
我要问的不是这个
I want to know if you're coming back.
我想知道你会不会回来
I don't think you are,
我想不会的
but Ben thinks otherwise.
但本不这么想
I guess you could say he has more faith in humanity,
你可以说他更相信人性
or... at least in you, than I do.
或者至少比我对你更有信心
Anyway, I...
不管怎样 我...
I would hate to see him get hurt,
我不希望看到他受伤
so if you don't plan on returning, just say so now
所以如果你不打算回来 现在就说清楚
and I'll tell him not to expect you.
我会告诉他别心存期待了
All I asked was for him to say he was my uncle.
我要求的只不过是让他承认是我叔叔
I never asked for the free meal, the bed, the coat.
我从来没要求过免费的午餐 床铺 衣服
I sure as hell didn't ask to hear I'm positive,
我更没让他告诉我 我是HIV阳性
so he can keep his fucking help.
让他省省他那该死的帮助
I'll let him know.
我会告诉他的
You've put me in a very difficult position, I hope you realize that.
你让我很为难 我希望你能意识到这点
Yeah, almost as difficult as the one I was in when you showed up.
是啊 跟你们昨晚突然出现时一样 我也很为难
Even though you're a partner in this agency,
尽管你是本公♥司♥的合伙人
I'm still the CEO and major shareholder,
我依然是首席执行官和大股东
and there are limits to what you can get away with.
某些不可逾越的界线 你是不能去踩的
If Stockwell's got a problem, he can confront me directly.
如果斯托克威尔对我有意见 可以直接来找我
After what he saw last night?
他昨晚看到那些东西还会来找你吗
To say that you were caught with your pants down is an understatement.
说你被捉奸在床都太轻了
Okay, so you found me fucking the intern.
好吧 你发现我在操实习生了 那又如何
The same intern who made those libellous, infantile posters,
那个实习生就是做些幼稚海报毁谤他的人
who Stockwell recognized from the fiasco at the gay and lesbian center,
斯托克威尔在同性恋中心就认出他了
where he suspects you sent him,
他怀疑是你故意让他去的
knowing full well what would happen.
你明知会有什么后果还叫他去
All right! Gardner...
够了 加德纳
What do you want from me?
你到底想让我怎么样
I want to know why you would do such a thing.
我想知道你为什么这么做
Sacrifice your future, as well as this agency's for what?
为什么牺牲你和整个公♥司♥的未来
You wouldn't understand.
你不会懂的
Why not?
为什么
Because you're straight.
因为你是异性恋
Whatever the reason,
不管什么原因
you just fucked yourself out of a job.
你被开除了
He said he was going to Woody's to have a drink with you and Ben.
他说他要去伍迪酒吧找你和本喝酒
He didn't?
他没去吗
Well, he didn't come home last night, he hasn't called.
他昨晚没回来 也没打电♥话♥
Michael, I don't know what to do.
迈克 我不知道怎么办
I can't call the police,
我不能报♥警♥
Not after what...
毕竟之前...
Look who it is!
瞧瞧谁来了
Mel and Linz, with Gus.
茉儿 琳赛和盖斯
Hi, sweetie! Oh, yeah. That's him.
嗨 小宝贝 没错是他
It's Michael.
是迈克
Well, yeah, you have a nice day too.
祝你愉快 再见
Me? Oh, yeah,
我吗 是啊
I'm just going to stay at home, kick back and, uh...
我打算留在家 放松一下
watch a tribute to Hitchcock on AMC.
再看部向希区柯克致敬的片子
Did you ever see "The Lady Vanishes"?
你看过《贵妇失踪记》吗
Good. All right, well, talk to you later.
好 好的 回头再聊
What a surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
Mind if we, uh...
介意我
Oh, yeah, yeah...
没事的
Uh, do you want something to drink? Coffee, tea, lemonade?
想喝点什么吗 咖啡 茶 柠檬汁
Um, are you hungry? How about a... a grilled cheese?
你饿吗 不如来点烤奶酪
My... my treat. For someone who's kicking back,
我请客 说要放松的人
you're going a mile a minute.
你张嘴就没停了啊
Oh, you know me. It's... my aunt Lulah always used to say
你了解我这人的 我露拉阿姨以前常说
they'd've named me Speedy Alka-seltzer
如果不是「高速泡腾片」这名字被占用
if there hadn't already been one.
他们就给我取这名字了
So where's Teddy?
泰迪呢
He's, uh... he's out.
他出去了
Uh, taking a walk... uh, to the gym.
散步 去健身
He's... he's... he's walking to the gym.
他走路去健身房♥
He's on a new regimen, so... Uh, you know
他在实施新的养生法 话说
I was going to call him later, see how he's doing.
我回头给他打个电♥话♥ 看看他过得怎么样
So much better, thanks.
好多了 谢谢
Because I was checking out Gus' college fund and...
因为我查了下盖斯的大学基金 发现...
Well, I know he's been busy looking for just the right investment, so...
我知道他在忙着寻找合适的投资 所以...
Well, he must've found it, because, uh...
他一定找到了投资渠道 因为
all the money in Gus' savings account's been withdrawn.
盖斯账号♥里的所有钱都被提空了
With... uh... withdrawn?
提空了
You know how Melanie likes to watch money.
你知道茉蕾妮有多喜欢查钱
Is that an anti-semitic remark?
那是反犹太人的评论吗
Yes, that's exactly what it is.
没错 就是这样的
Like a hawk.
就像一只鹰
Yeah, uh, remember the time that...
好吧 你还记得那次...
The bank deducted $60 by mistake?
银行不小心多扣60元吗
How could I ever forget?
我怎么会忘记呢
Well, he must've bought some high-yielding bond,
他一定是买♥♥了高收益的债券
or some stock that's about to split 300 for 1.
或者某些高收益的股票
You know what a wiz Teddy is.
你知道泰迪在这方面是个奇才
You see? I told you.
瞧 我就说吧
She's such a control freak.
她就是控制欲强
But, um...
但是
Just to... put your mind at ease, as well as mine,
为了让你们放下心来 就像我一样
I, uh, will have him call you as soon as he gets back...
我会让他尽快打给你们的
From, uh... from his walk... to the gym.
等他从健身房♥散步回来就打给你们
From his... walk to the gym.
等他从健身房♥散步回来
Tuna and Macaroni.
金枪鱼通心粉
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表