剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. Were you saying something?
抱歉 你刚才说什么
Well, no wonder you weren't answering me.
好吧 难怪你没回应我
I thought you were just preoccupied. No, no.
我还以为你在想心事呢 没有
Forgot to take these earplugs out of my ears when we woke up.
起床后我忘了把耳塞拿出来了
Really cuts down that street noise.
还真大大减弱了街上的噪音
Yeah, and pesky boyfriends who won't shut up.
是啊 也不用听麻烦的男友滔滔不绝
Okay.
好吧
You can repeat it to me on the way to the bus stop.
你可以在去车站的路上跟我再说一遍
I promise to give you my undivided at...
我保证肯定全神...
...tention.
...贯注地听
Christ. Is... is he dead?
老天 他 他死了吗
No, no. He's sleeping.
不 没有 他睡着了
Wake him up, tell him to move.
把他弄醒 让他离开这
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
What?
怎么了
Oh jeez.
天呐
You're that kid... that kid from the other night.
原来是你啊 那天晚上那个
The one with the "Condoms optional" policy.
那个说可以无套做♥爱♥的男孩
Offer still stands.
那话仍然算数
I also give two-for-one discounts.
你们两个一起上有优♥惠♥哦
What are you, the Q-mart?
你以为这是在哪儿啊 大同超♥市♥吗
We're not interested.
我们没兴趣
And I don't want you sleeping in front of my door,
而且我不想让你睡在我家门口
so get lost.
所以赶快消失
I don't want to see you around here again, you understand?
我不想在这附近再看到你 明白吗
Yeah, I understand.
是的 明白
Fuck you too.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Hey, kid...
嘿 小子
Yeah, "Don't come back," I got it.
明白 「别再回来」 我知道了
No, I was going to ask
不是 我本来想问
when was the last time you ate?
你上次吃饭是什么时候
Been a while since you eaten, huh?
好长时间没吃东西了吧
Myself, I love to cook.
我很喜欢下厨
It's the Italian in me.
因为我有意大利血统
What about your mom?
你母亲呢
She like to cook?
她喜欢下厨吗
Bet she misses you.
我敢说她肯定想死你了
Me, I go a day without seeing my Michael, I'm a wreck.
只要有一天看不到我家迈克 我就要疯了
Right, baby? Mom, don't.
对吗 宝贝 老妈 别
He ran away once when he was 10.
他10岁时曾经离家出走过
I was worried out of my mind.
我都担心死了
It's a rotten thing to do to your mother.
这样对待自己的母亲太残忍♥了
You embarrassed the shit out of me
你简直丢死我的人了
by showing up at the little league in that coach's uniform
居然穿着从旧衣店买♥♥的教练服
you bought at the Goodwill.
出现在我们的球赛现场
I felt bad.
我觉得很愧疚
He was the only kid on his team without a father.
他是队里唯一一个没有父亲的孩子
Some kids have all the luck.
没有父亲 运气真是太好了
Sounds like you and your dad aren't too close.
听上去你和你父亲关系不是很好啊
He's dead.
他早死了
Where's your mom?
那你母亲呢
In jail, for killing him.
大牢里 罪名是谋杀亲夫
Well, there must be someplace you could go,
总有地方愿意收留你吧
a nice foster family.
比如一个不错的领养家庭
Yeah, it's better than the streets.
是啊 那可比大街上好多了
Yeah?
是吗
At least my clients pay to fuck me.
至少我的客人还肯花钱操♥我♥
Hey. Hey, watch the language.
嘿 说话注意点
That's my mom you're talking to.
你可是在跟我母亲说话呢
Okay, what about...
好吧 那么
the gay and lesbian center youth shelter?
同性恋中心的少年救助所怎么样
Yeah, they even got a back-to-school programme.
是啊 他们还有「重返校园」的资助项目呢
That's right.
没错
Right on.
好极了
I'll be sure to check that out.
我会去打听一下的
Hey, Brian.
你好 布莱恩
It's Mr. Kinney.
请叫我肯尼先生
Where is everyone?
大家都去哪儿了
They're out to lunch.
去吃午餐了
Well, that's good that some people can afford the luxury to eat
真有他们的 居然还有闲情去吃饭
when Eye-Conic Optics will be here in two hours,
「新视界眼镜」的人两小时后就要来取作品了
and these boards are for shit.
这些展示板还一团糟
Can I help?
我能帮上什么吗
Can you help?
你能帮忙吗
Yeah, you can tell them I want one cell per board,
好吧 你可以告诉他们 每块板子做一个格子
20-by-30, in black foam core, and, uh...
规格为20x30 黑色泡沫芯层
Century font in 16...
16号♥世纪字体
No, make that 20.
不 20号♥
Want to write that down?
你都不记下来吗
One cell per board, 20-by-30, black foam core,
每块板子一个格 规格为20x30 黑色泡沫芯层
Century font in 16... no, make that 20.
16号♥世纪字体 不 20号♥
So how's it going, Taylor? Good.
你在这怎么样 泰勒 很好
Everyone's incredibly nice,
每个人都特别友善
and I've already learned more
我在这所学到的东西
than I would in an entire semester of school.
比我在学校一学期学到的还多
That's great.
那太好了
Which says a lot about you, actually.
其实从中可以看出关于你的很多东西
About me?
关于我吗
Yeah, they say the tone of the workplace is established from the top.
是啊 都说职场的风气是从上而下确立的
So it's a great compliment to you
所以 那无形中也是对你的称赞
that you have such a dedicated and hardworking staff.
因为你手下有一群如此勤奋投入的员工
Well, maybe I was a little hard on you.
也许我此前对你过于严厉了
Now, get back to work.
接着工作吧
Yes, Mr. Kinney.
是 肯尼先生
Now, we'll have the bar there,
现在 我们把吧台设在那边
the buffet there,
自助餐台在那边
and the dessert table there.
甜品桌在那边
Excuse me. Yes, dear?
打扰下 怎么了 亲爱的
Well, wouldn't it be nicer to have waiters
让服务员端着食物
circulating among the guests with trays of food?
在场内走动不是更好
That way everyone can enjoy the show.
那样的话 每个人就都可以欣赏展览了
It's just easier to just let them serve themselves.
采用自助餐的方式会更简单一些
Besides, Sidney appreciates keeping the cost down.
而且希德尼希望尽量减少开销
Now, for the menu, we'll have the usual,
菜单的话 沿用往常的
mini-quiches, finger sandwiches.
小蛋奶火腿蛋糕 手指三明治
Mini-quiches?
小蛋奶火腿蛋糕
Is there something wrong, dear?
有什么问题吗 亲爱的
Well, I was hoping for something a bit more...
我原本期望会有一些更具...
imaginative.
想象力的东西
What happened to that nice girl who used to work here?
以前在这工作的那个好女孩去哪儿了
Oh, that girl was 65.
那女孩已经65岁了
She retired.
她退休了
Well, I've never had any complaints before.
之前可从来没有任何人对我的工作表示不满
Perhaps I'd better go over these details with Sidney.
或许我还是找希德尼商讨这些细节吧
Mr. Bloom placed me in charge.
布鲁姆先生委托我负责这些事
Well, then permit me to inform you
那好 我告诉你
that I have been doing these events for over 15 years.
我负责这类活动已经15年多了
Maybe it's time to do things differently.
或许该做出一些创新了
Oh, and what would you suggest?
那你有什么建议
Something special, unique,
一些特殊的 独一无二的东西
that reflects the theme of the evening.
可以表达当晚主题的东西
Oh, I don't know, for instance,
我也不确定 比如
cookies with... mini-impressionist paintings.
绘有印象派画作图案的曲奇饼
Impressionist cookies.
印象派曲奇饼
I can't wait to tell Sidney
我已经迫不及待要告诉希德尼了
and while I'm at it, I'll tell him that his office girl
我在告诉他这事的时候 还会顺便跟他说
should be answering phones and taking messages.
他的秘书应该去接电♥话♥ 记留言
Not interfering with the work of highly respected professionals.
而不是干涉极受尊重的专业人士的工作
Oh, you needn't bother telling him anything,
你不用麻烦去告诉他任何事了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表