剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
So the guy's dead.
那家伙死了
That only proves that he did it,
那只能证明他的确是凶手
and that's why he killed himself.
他就是因此而自杀的
To avoid disgrace
为了逃避受辱
and to protect Stockwell,
也为了保护斯托克威尔
who I suspect he secretly loved.
我甚至怀疑他暗恋斯托克威尔
Leave it to a queen to turn anything into a drama.
别把什么都弄得跟戏剧情节一样
What else could it be?
不然还能是什么原因呢
We'll never know. He'll never tell.
我们永远也不会知道 他永远也不会说
So it's over?
就这么结束了吗
Yeah. It's over. No, it's...
是啊 结束了 不 那...
Nah. It can't be over.
不 不能就这么结束
This time, next week,
下周的这个时候
Stockwell will be mayor...
斯托克威尔就会是市长了
And I'll be collecting unemployment.
我却要去领失业救济金
Well, I will be on the street...
而我会在大街上
peddling my ass or my art,
叫卖♥♥我的作品或者我的身体
whichever makes more money.
哪个卖♥♥的钱多就卖♥♥哪个
Yeah, well, don't spend too much on framing.
好吧 别买♥♥太贵的画框 不然就亏本了
They suspended me.
他们让我休学了
Oh, don't look so disappointed.
别露出那么失望的表情
You don't have to pay for my education any more.
至少你不用再给我付学费了
I thought you were going to apologize.
我以为你已经决定去道歉了
I did apologize,
我道歉了啊
but then they wanted me to apologize to him,
但后来他们想让我向斯托克威尔道歉
and I couldn't.
我做不到
I couldn't say "I'm sorry" to someone who'd rather see me dead...
我无法对一个希望我死掉的人说"对不起"
all of us dead,
他巴不得同性恋都去死
than be part of his "Family friendly" world.
不要玷污他所谓的"家庭友好型世界"
So you sacrificed everything.
所以你牺牲了一切
Sometimes you have to for what you believe in.
有时候为了自己的信仰 不得不牺牲一切
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表