剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Why should I take the word of some hustler?
为什么我要相信一个男妓
Why shouldn't you?
为什么不呢
Any number of reasons.
理由不胜枚举
They're liars, thieves,
他们是骗子 小偷
drug dealers, addicts.
毒贩 瘾君子
Just because your son and his friend
不能仅仅因为你儿子和他朋友
have a soft spot in their hearts...
心慈仁厚
make that their heads...
也可能是脑子不太好
and have taken one in
收留了一个男妓
doesn't mean he's to be believed or trusted.
就意味我们应该相信他和他说的话
Well, you could at least talk to him.
那至少你可以和他谈谈
Get a fucking description!
录个口供 了解下情况
Of someone he has it in for?
男妓们对警♥察♥恨之入骨
Who chased him off his corner?
因为警♥察♥把他们从站街的地方赶走
Harassed one of his tricks?
为难过他们的嫖♥客♥
Arrested him for prostitution?
甚至曾因卖♥♥淫罪逮捕过他们
It's a fucking lead, Carl.
这他妈是条线索 卡尔
Can't you at least follow it?
你就不能至少查查看吗
It's off my desk.
已经不归我管了
Coldcased. By who?
被封存搁置了 谁搁置的
Higher-ups.
高层
You mean Stockwell?
你是说斯托克威尔吗
That's none of your business.
不关你的事
Whoever killed Jason Kemp is my business.
不管是谁杀了杰森·肯普都是我的事
So you can tell your... your higher-ups
你可以告诉你那 所谓的高层
to get their asses down here
让他们滚过来
and put it back on the front burner.
重新立案侦查
I'm sorry, Mrs. Novotny...
我很抱歉 诺瓦特尼夫人
But I don't take my orders from you.
我并非听你的指挥办事
He said he didn't do anything, but, uh...
他说他什么都没做 但是...
he had that "Rings of Saturn" look under his eyes.
但他眼神迷离恍惚 显然嗑过药
Crystal?
冰♥毒♥吗
Well, we all know the drug of choice at the white party ain't Advil.
谁都知道白色派对上嗑的药不会是解热镇痛药
I can't imagine Ted...
我真难以想象泰德会...
I mean, you'd think he'd know better than to mess with that shit.
他应该很清楚那东西的危害 不该沾染的
I could've killed him...
我真想杀了他
But he looked so tired, so pained,
但他看起来那么疲惫不堪 充满痛苦
I just wanted to hug him and...
我只想上前拥抱他
tell him everything is going to be all right.
告诉他一切都会好起来
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Teddy.
泰迪
Hi, Michael.
嗨 迈克
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Listen, if you ever want to get together and just talk things out...
你要是想和我们聚聚 好好聊聊的话
Thanks, Michael, but, uh, I've had my "lost weekend"
谢了 迈克 不过我的"失踪周末"过完了
and it's over.
一切到此为止
I can now officially say
我现在可以正式宣布
I've been to my...
我已经参加过我...
first white party, and my last.
第一个 也是最后一个白色派对
I'll see you guys later.
回见了
Another Cosmo, please.
麻烦再来杯大都会鸡尾酒
I'll have a club soda.
我要杯苏打水
I really must have crashed.
我一定是倒头昏睡了
Woke up and you weren't there.
一睁眼你却不在身边
Yeah, well, I needed to get away.
是啊 我也需要逃避一下
I'm sure you can understand that.
你一定可以理解吧
I'm glad you got some rest.
我很高兴你好好休息了一下
Em... There's nothing to say.
小艾 没什么好说的
It's perfectly logical.
完全符合逻辑
One day, you're Ted Schmidt,
前一天 你还是泰德·施密特
my best friend and the love of my life,
我最好的朋友 我最亲密的爱人
and the next day, you're Ted Schmidt, circuit boy.
而第二天 你就成了纵欲狂欢的泰德·施密特
And please don't tell me you didn't do any drugs,
别告诉我你没嗑药
because it is obvious you did.
因为显然 你嗑过
Okay, I tried it.
好吧 我确实试了下
I'm a late-bloomer.
我在这方面觉醒得很晚
I mean, I didn't even have sex with another guy until I was 21.
我21岁才开始跟男人做♥爱♥
Well, I'm sure you made up for it this weekend.
想必你这周末把所有遗憾都弥补了吧
Look, it's over and done.
听着 一切都结束了
I chalk it up to experience, I move on.
就当是我人生中的一段经历 到此为止
Tomorrow morning...
明天一早
life begins anew.
生活又重新开始
You know, I... I was thinking. Uh...
我一直在想...
maybe I'll start another business.
或许我该重新创业
You know, become a financial planner,
成为一名理财规划师
build up a list of clients...
笼络一批新客户...
But first...
可是首先
I'm going to go tell Melanie and Lindsay the truth.
我要告诉茉蕾妮和琳赛真♥相♥
That's, uh...
那...
That's very admirable.
那真令人敬佩
I just hope they accept my apology.
我只是希望她们能接受我的道歉
Then I'm going to make it up to you.
然后 我要补偿你
I know it's going to take more than just words, but...
我知道 光说没用 不过
Somehow, I... I'll find a way.
我 我会想到办法的
Another quiet evening at the Kinney residence.
肯尼豪♥宅♥又一个"宁静的"夜晚啊
Hello, excuse me. Hi.
你好呀 打扰了 嗨
'scuse me.
打扰了
Excuse me, honey.
麻烦让一下
Pardon me, baby.
不好意思
Hi.
嗨
Glad to see you're playing safely.
真高兴看到你们进行的是安全性行为
Did I come at a bad time?
我来的不凑巧吗
No...
没有
But I did.
但我高♥潮♥"来的"不是时候
Who the fuck's she?
这他妈是谁
The Avon lady.
雅芳推销小姐
Can't you see I'm in the middle of someone?
你看不出我正忙着插人吗
I'm sorry... to pull you away.
我很抱歉 害你不得不"抽身"
But there's something I thought you should know.
但我有很重要的事要告诉你
The kid Michael and Ben took in
迈克和本收留的那个孩子说
said the night that Jason Kemp died,
杰森·肯普死的那天晚上
he saw him in a hustler bar, picking up a cop.
他在一个男妓酒吧看到他 勾搭一个警♥察♥
And what're you telling me for?
你为什么要跑来告诉我
You know, if you tried thinking with your brain instead of your dick,
话说 如果你能用脑子而不是鸡♥巴♥思考问题
you might realize that
你可能会意识到
Stockwell and his campaign could be in deep shit
斯托克威尔和他的竞选队伍将会陷入大♥麻♥烦
if it turned out that...that the killer was one of Pittsburgh's finest.
我是说 万一那个凶手被查出是匹兹堡警♥察♥的话
Do me a favour, Debbie,
帮我个忙 黛比
tell your boyfriend.
告诉你男朋友去
He's not my boyfriend...
他才不是我男朋友
And I already did and he wouldn't do anything.
而且我已经跟他说过了 他无动于衷
Well, what do you expect me to do?
那你希望我怎么做
Nail the bastard!
搞定那个杂种
The only person I'm interested in nailing...
我现在唯一想"搞"的人...
is him.
就是他
Now, if you'll excuse me...
说完就请回吧
Just do it, do it!
操♥我♥ 操♥我♥
All right, baby, they'll hear you in Scranton.
亲爱的 千里之外都能听见你的叫♥床♥声
So what if they do?
听见又如何
Oh my god. Oh!
天呐 好爽
What's the matter?
怎么了
Fuck, I just have a lot on my mind, that's all. It's...
操 我脑子里想着一堆事 乱糟糟的...
this course I'm teaching, and, uh...
我带的课啊 以及...
this chapter I'm... I'm stuck on.
我很喜欢的一个章节
This kid.
以及那孩子
Yeah. Yeah, he's, uh...
是啊 是啊 他
He's out there on the street, turning tricks, all right?
他现在在站街 卖♥♥身给男人 对吧
Hopefully being careful,
希望他能小心一点
but what if he picks up the wrong guy?
不过要是接了个坏人怎么办
He could end up the next kid in a dumpster, Michael.
下一个死在垃圾箱的孩子可能就是他 迈克
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表