剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Careful, that could be counterproductive.
当心点 这可能会产生反效果
You know, you two oughta calm down.
你们两个得冷静下来
Aren't you even just a teeny, tiny bit nervous?
你一点点都不紧张吗
Why should I be nervous?
我为什么要紧张
I'll be in and out of there in two minutes.
我进去估计两分钟就出来了
Bing! Bang! Boom!
噼里啪啦 一下子搞定
So why are you fidgeting?
那你为什么这么焦躁
Because I haven't touched myself in three days.
因为我整整三天没有碰过自己了
You'd be fidgeting too.
换做你们也会焦躁的
Novotny? Present.
诺瓦特尼 到
I mean... I'm here.
我是说 我在这
Follow me.
跟我来
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
We love you. We love you.
我们爱你 我们爱你
Here's for your specimen.
这个用来给你采集样本
A bit optimistic, aren't we?
有点太乐观了吧
And here are your tissues to wipe up after.
给你纸巾 射完了擦一擦
"Moisturizing cream added for extra softness". Nice.
"添加了润肤露 更加柔滑" 真好
Lubricant's over here, and the magazines are here.
这是润滑剂 这有杂♥志♥
The July "Hustler" is nasty.
7月刊的《好色客》很劲爆哦
Don't take too long.
别耗太久
The clinic closes at 5:00.
诊所5点关门
Not a dick in sight.
一个鸡♥巴♥都没有
Nervous?
紧张吗
I'll take "Questions whose answers are painfully obvious"
我选择这个「显而易见 且令人痛苦的问题」
for 100 dollars, Alex.
奖金额100美元 亚历克斯
"This devastatingly handsome violinist
"这位帅得一塌糊涂的小提琴家
dazzled the judges at the semi-finals
在半决赛上迷倒了评委们
and consistently takes Justin Taylor's breath away."
并且总是让贾斯汀·泰勒神魂颠倒"
Who is... Ethan Gold?
是说 伊森·戈德吗
You're my muse.
你是我的缪斯
You know that, right?
你知道的吧
I couldn't do this without you. Sure you could.
没有你 我不可能做到的 你当然可以
When my mom called, said my grandfather was too sick to travel,
我妈打电♥话♥来了 说我外公病得太重不能远行
I almost didn't come.
我差点都不想来了
I've been playing for him my whole life,
我这一生都是为了他在演奏
practicing day and night for this moment.
日夜不停地练习 就是为了这一刻
Without him, who was I doing it for?
没了他 我做这些是为了谁呢
You're next, Mr. Gold.
下一个就是你了 戈德先生
I better take my seat.
我去入座了
No, stay here, where I can see you.
别 待在这 好让我看见你
I'll be playing for you.
我会为你而演奏
Playing the "Scherzo-Tarantella, Opus 16" by Wieniawski,
演奏曲目 维尼亚夫斯基的《塔兰泰拉诙谐曲16号♥》
Ethan Gold.
伊森·戈德
If you two love-birds are finished,
如果你们这对小鸳鸯完事了
how about registering to vote?
能不能来做个选民登记
No.
不了
Public displays of affection
公开展示爱情
aren't your only civic duty, you know.
并不是你们唯一的公民义务
It's our responsibility to support the candidates
我们有义务支持那些
who are willing to fight for
愿意保护我们这个团体的权利
and defend the rights of our community.
并为之抗争的的候选人
Yeah, you tell 'em, sis.
是啊 告诉他们 老姐
So, uh, how many new voters have you signed up?
你拿到了几个新选民的签名
Six. How about you? Four.
6个 你呢 4个
Christ, with an election comin' up,
天呐 选举马上就要到了
you'd think these guys would give a shit about something else
我还以为这些人会关心这件事
besides getting their dicks sucked.
而不是只关心舔屌♥的乐趣
How about a rim job, or a good old-fashioned fuck?
不包括舔屁♥眼♥和传统的做♥爱♥吗
That's what I like, a non-partisan opinion.
我就喜欢你这种无党派的意见
Now when's the last time you voted?
你上次投票是什么时候
Uh, let's see, that would have to be...
我想想 应该是
the big basket contest at Woody's.
在伍迪酒吧举♥行♥的「男子大阴比赛」
Voting's a serious business.
投票是很严肃的事
Especially this year.
尤其是今年
What if that asshole gets elected?
万一那个杂种被选上了怎么办
Which asshole?
哪个杂种
Christ, where the fuck have you been?
天呐 你是去哪儿了 消息这么不灵通
Babylon, the baths.
巴比伦夜店 浴池
Our illustrious police chief is running for mayor.
我们杰出的警♥察♥局长在竞选市长
And the polls show that he's running neck-and-neck
民调显示他和迪金斯议员
with Councilman Deekins.
目前不分伯仲
Let me know who wins.
到时告诉我谁赢了
Hold it!
站住
You mean you don't care?
你一点也不关心吗
You mean you're surprised?
你很惊讶吗
I mean I don't give a fuck.
我根本毫不关心这事
You know, whether it's the Democrat who pretends he likes you,
不管是假装喜欢你的民♥主♥党
or the Republican who hates you and lets you know it,
还是直接憎恶你的共和党
either way, once they're in office,
不管是哪一边的 只要他们当选了
they're not going to do a goddamn thing.
就会忘记承诺 屁事都不会做
So I say, may the best self-serving son of a bitch win.
所以 祝最自私自利的杂种获胜吧
You know, I almost hate to say it but...
我也不想这么说 不过...
Then keep your trap shut.
那就闭上你的臭嘴
Mr. Novotny?
诺瓦特尼先生
Mr. Novotny,
诺瓦特尼先生
the cleaning crew would like to get in there,
保洁人员要进去了
and I'd like to go home.
我也想回家了
Bravo! Bravo!
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了
Hello, my name is...
你好 我叫...
Do you have just a moment for...
你有空参与...
So I c... No, I'm sorry.
好让我... 没有 抱歉
You know, if I could just have just a moment... Not today.
能不能给我点时间... 今天不行
Hey, guys!
你们好啊
Look at you in your little cap.
看看你戴着小帽子的样子
Yeah, well, Deb's got all us PFLAG parents out volunteering.
是啊 黛比让同性恋家属联谊会的人都来做志愿者
Have you registered?
你们登记了吗
Yeah, I-I signed up yesterday.
当然啦 我昨天登记了
You did?
是吗
I asked if you wanted to take strip aerobics.
我问过你想不想参加裸体有氧运动
I believe Jennifer means to vote.
我觉得詹妮弗是指投票
Oh, that. It's just that sort of apathy
这个啊 就是因为你这种漠不关心
that gets the wrong man elected.
才会让不该当选的人被选上
I, on the other hand, have been a registered Republican
而我呢 作为登记在册的共和党人
for almost, uh... What?
已经有... 什么
A Republican.
共和党人
Are you telling me I've been living with a Yankee
你是说 和我同居的人既是洋基队球迷
and a Republican?
又是共和党人
Give me that.
给我
Although once we move,
不过等我们搬家以后
I'll probably have to re-register.
我可能还得重新登记一次
You're moving?
你们要搬家了吗
Yeah, we're looking for a house.
是啊 我们在找房♥子
Wonderful.
真好
I... suppose you already have a realtor.
我猜 你们已经找到房♥产经纪人了吧
No, no yet.
没 还没有
Well, you do now.
现在你们有了
I would be delighted...
我会很乐意
to help you find your dream home.
帮你们找到理想的房♥子
Excellent. Perfect.
好极了 太好了
Before announcing the winner of this year's competition,
在宣布今年比赛的冠军之前
I'd like to compliment all of our brilliantly talented young finalists.
我想恭喜所有才华横溢而又年轻的决赛选手们
Well done. Well done.
好样的 好样的
As we witnessed today,
正如今天我们亲眼见证的这样
each is a superb and remarkably gifted musician.
每一位都是无与伦比 极具天赋的音乐家
The Heifetz Prize goes to...
海菲兹奖的得主是
Ling Liu.
刘玲
It was the cantabile.
是因为「如歌♥」这个音乐表情
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表