剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Huh. Yeah. So I've been told.
也对 我听说也是这样
We should go.
我们该走了
See you tonight.
晚上见
Oh, Brian gave us tickets to the Center Carnival.
对了 布莱恩给我两张中心嘉年华的票
Oh, I'm sure it'll be a blast, but...
我相信一定会很精彩 但是...
we've already got plans.
我们已经有安排了
Oh. Well, if you change your minds,
好吧 如果你们改变主意的话
your names'll be on the list.
你们还是可以去的
So, how you doing?
今天还好吗
Why aren't you in class?
你怎么没去上课
I thought you had a class...
我以为你有课
Order's up on table four.
4号♥台的餐好了
Special today is the dick of death.
今天的特色菜叫「死神鸡♥巴♥」
Foot-long hot dog, creamy cole slaw on the side.
一英尺长的热狗 两边配奶油沙拉卷心菜
Don't make me repeat it.
别让我重复了
Two specials.
两份特色菜
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
So, how was it?
昨晚怎么样啊
Yeah, should your professors give you an "A"?
是呀 你的考官给你的评分是A吗
Yeah. For "Asshole",
是啊 A代表"蠢蛋"
'cause that's what I am for listening to you.
我跟个蠢蛋一样听信了你们的话
What, he wasn't pleased?
怎么 他不爽吗
Impossible!
不可能
I defy any male, living or dead,
我敢说任何男人 不管是死是活
not to respond to our time-tested technique.
都不可能对我们久经考验的技术没反应
Provided you followed our instructions.
除非你没按我们的指导去做
Oh, I followed 'em.
我按你们的指导做了
He responded to every flick and lick.
他对每一个动作都有反应
And so, what's the problem?
那问题到底出在哪儿
The problem is he thinks I'm a whore.
问题在于他觉得我是个妓♥女♥
I'm so proud!
我太骄傲了
Well, I never want to see him again.
我再也不想见到他了
Ooh, what about 873?
873号♥怎么样
6'2, blue eyes,
1.88米 蓝眼睛
and a Mensa!
门萨国际成员
Is that what you really want?
那是你真正想要的吗
To give birth to a little 873 and 1/2?
生个小873号♥
Got cream.
奶油来啦
It was milked fresh this morning.
今早刚挤的
I should know. I milked it myself.
我知道 是我亲手挤的
That's disgusting.
好恶心
That's really disgusting.
真的好恶心
Yo, bitches, I'm offering to lend a hand.
哟 贱♥人♥们 我可以帮你们一把
That's what I've been offering to do.
我就是想玩玩蛋 射给你们啊
Wait. Do you really mean it?
等等 你是认真的吗
Yeah. If it's a boy, you can name him Brian Junior.
是啊 如果是个男孩 就叫他小布莱恩
And if it's a girl?
那要是个女孩呢
Charity. In honour of my donation.
就叫慈善 纪念我做的"捐"赠
Now let's go piss off some heterosexuals.
现在我们去惹怒那些异性恋吧
Hey, Roy.
嘿 罗伊
How you doing? Listen, I was, uh...
你还好吗 我在想
I was wondering, could you, uh,
我在想 你能不能
give me some help, man?
帮我个忙
You want me to spot you?
要我辅助你练吗
Actually, it's got more to do with, uh, nutrition.
实际上 我想要来点有营养的东西
Uh, supplements...
一些补充剂
If you know what I mean.
明白我的意思吗
Yeah. Come on.
好的 来吧
He arrested me, that's why.
他逮捕过我 这就是原因
He likes you though. He thinks you're funny.
但是他喜欢你 他觉得你很有趣
E-excuse us, Detective Horvath?
打扰一下 霍瓦特探长
What, uh, can I do for you boys?
有什么可以效劳吗
A dear friend of ours is in a little bit of... of trouble.
我们的一个好朋友有点小麻烦
Uh, seems last night,
似乎是昨天晚上
an, uh... oral...
口头的...
misdemeanour... occurred.
行为不当
Don't you have some work to do?
你们没事做吗
What the hell's all this about?
到底怎么回事
Look, Debbie told us that you had sex.
听着 黛比跟我们说你们做♥爱♥了
Or... some heterosexual permutation thereof.
或者是 某种异性♥交♥流方式
Jesus H. Christ.
天呐
Why doesn't she rent a billboard?
她怎么不租个广♥告♥位大肆宣扬一番啊
What we do in bed is none of your business.
我们的床事不关你们的事
Actually, it is.
实际上 关我们的事
See, uh, Debbie was worried that she wouldn't live up to your expectations.
黛比原本担心她达不到你的期望
That she'd let you down.
怕让你失望
So, we gave her a crash course.
所以我们给她上了一堂速成课
"Introduction to fellatio 101."
《口♥交♥入门》
Emmett's one of the world's foremost authorities.
艾美特是全世界这方面最权威的人之一
Aw, thanks.
谢谢
Ah, anyway, um, young Deborah passed with honours.
总之 黛比通过了这门课
Magna cum loudly.
以最高分通过
In fact, she did so well, you, uh...
事实上 她表现得太好了
uh, apparently... And misguidedly...
显然让你... 错误地认为
Think she's a slut.
她是一个荡♥妇♥
The... the truth is, Detective,
其实 探长
we're the sluts.
我们才是荡♥妇♥
Speak for yourself.
仅代表你自己
Look.
听着
Underneath all that dirty talk and bravado,
在那些淫言秽语和虚张声势的表象下
you know, Debbie is just an old-fashioned girl
黛比其实是个传统的女孩
whose only crime was...
她错就错在
wanting to please her man.
想要取悦她的男人
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Rumour has it a certain finalist is out of the competition.
传闻说一个进入决赛的选手退出比赛了
Oh, poor Marta.
可怜的玛塔
She's an astonishing talent, but terrified to perform.
她是一个奇才 却害怕表演
And this will be the tree in the forest that nobody hears.
这就成了丛林中一棵无人听见的小树
And then there's Giorgio.
然后还有乔治奥
Mediocre musician at best.
最多算个平庸的音乐人
Yeah, but you put him in front of an audience,
是的 但是你让他在观众面前表演的话
he knocks 'em dead.
他会把他们震撼得无以复加
New York isn't Pttsburgh.
纽约不是匹兹堡
They won't be so easily fooled.
他们不会那么容易被糊弄
You, my dear, have nothing to worry about.
至于你 亲爱的 你完全不必担心
Having fun?
玩得开心吗
Yeah, it's great.
是啊 很棒
Liar.
小骗子
No, your friends are really smart and funny.
没有 你的朋友都很聪明有趣
I guess I'm just nervous, that's all.
我想我可能有点紧张 仅此而已
Ah, don't be.
别紧张
You're with me.
你有我呢
So this is the imaginary boyfriend.
这就是你的幻想男友吗
Ethan tells me you're an artist.
伊森跟我说你是个艺术家
Yep. That's right.
是的 没错
What kind of stuff do you do?
你做什么的
Lately, I've been manipulating classical form with digital imagery.
最近 我都在用数字图像处理古典画法
Then you're not just a pretty face.
看来你不只是长得帅而已
No.
的确
I got a pretty big cock as well.
我还有一根漂亮的大鸡♥巴♥
And I give one hell of a blow-job.
口♥交♥技术也很棒
Right, Ethan?
是吧 伊森
Time to ring around the dildo!
「假屌♥套环」时间到
Oh my God!
天呐
Welcome to Carnival!
欢迎来到嘉年华
It's time for "Butthole Bingo".
「屁♥眼♥宾果」时间到
Whip-o-rama
鞭打游戏
G-51.
G51号♥
Any colour, any size.
颜色任选 大小任选
A-34.
A34号♥
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表