剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
So there I was,
我站在那儿
stark naked, freezing my tail off,
全身赤♥裸♥ 冻得瑟瑟发抖
spying on Ben.
偷♥窥♥本
Was he plucking his magic twanger?
他在玩他的「神奇棒棒」吗
No. He had a needle,
不 他拿着一根针筒
and he was giving himself a shot in the ass.
在给自己的屁♥股♥注射
The nutty professor, a juice pig?
古怪的教授居然是注水猪
I am so turned on. Here, feel.
我都硬了 来 摸一下
Cut it out.
别贫了
I've seen him do it twice.
我已经看见两次了
I think he's doing steroids.
我觉得他是在注射类固醇
For the life of me, I'll never understand
老天呐 我一直都不理解
why so many gay men want to fuck their bodies up with drugs.
为什么这么多同性恋都喜欢用药物来糟蹋身体
He's always at the gym,
他经常去健身房♥
he has these nasty moods...
心情总是很焦躁
"Roid rage."
类固醇狂躁
Well, consider it a small price to pay for an amazing body.
就当这是为获得完美身材而需要付出的小代价吧
You're a big fucking help.
真♥他♥妈♥谢谢你的帮助
Hi, guys!
嗨 你们好啊
So how are the two love birds?
你们这对小鸳鸯怎么样啊
Uh, freezing our tits off. Yeah, well,
乳♥头♥都要冻掉了 是啊
at least I won't have to pinch my nips to get them all taut.
至少我不用捏挺我的乳♥头♥了
Allow me.
让我来
Can you believe the line to get into this fucking dump?
真不敢相信连这鬼地方都要排队
Yeah, it's on account of those guys who O.D.'d.
就是啊 都是因为那些吸毒过量的人
Great. So because some ignorant amateurs
真棒 就因为某些蠢货
didn't know what they were doing,
不知道自己在干什么
the rest of us should get punished.
我们这些人就得被惩罚
Yeah, you can thank your friend, the chief.
就是 多谢你那位局长朋友了啊
Let's go inside before my dick gets frostbite.
我们还是快进去吧 否则我的鸡♥巴♥都要冻伤了
You have a guest pass?
你有贵宾卡
Uh, only one guest.
只能带一个
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Freezing my nipples off...
乳♥头♥都要冻掉了
All right, honey, you can go.
好了 你可以进去了
See some I.D.?
请出示身份证
Any drugs?
带毒品了吗
Work the pockets, honey. Work the pockets.
仔细搜搜"口袋" 亲爱的 仔细搜搜"口袋"
You want me to wash your back?
要我帮你擦背吗
Any excuse to keep your hands on me.
真会找借口趁机摸我
You know, cleanliness is next to horniness.
沐浴最能让人欲♥火♥焚身
You know, when you're finished,
等你洗好了
I know a really cool game we can play.
我们来玩一个好玩的游戏吧
It's called "Hide the soap bar."
游戏名字叫"藏肥皂"
Hello?
喂
Yeah?
是的
Oh hey, how you doing?
你好啊 最近怎么样
No fucking way. That's fantastic!
不会吧 真是太棒了
What?
什么
Prepared? Are you kidding?
准备好了没 你开玩笑
I've been preparing my whole life!
我已经准备了一辈子了
Yeah. Okay.
好的 行
Thanks, man.
谢啦
That was Glen.
是格伦打来的
Yosef Treblek had a triple bypass.
约瑟夫·泰伯克刚做完心脏手术
Who's Yosef Treblek?
谁是约瑟夫·泰伯克
This, uh, this Hungarian violinist.
一个匈牙利小提琴手
Oh God, that's terrible.
天 那太糟糕了
No, no, no, it's the greatest news ever.
不 不 这是最好的消息
He was supposed to play the Harrisburg Symphony,
他本来要去哈里斯堡交响乐团演奏
but obviously he can't now.
但显然他现在无法演奏
So Glen suggested me,
所以格伦推荐了我
the silver medalist for the Heifetz competition,
海菲兹大赛的银牌获得者
as the last minute replacement.
在最后关头去顶替他
And they said yes! They said yes!
而他们同意了 他们同意了
My God, it's your first concert.
天呐 这是你第一场音乐会
It's not Philadelphia or Boston, but...
虽然不是费城或波士顿 但是...
It doesn't matter. It's a start.
无所谓 这是个开始
Oh, God.
天呐
I wish you could be there with me.
真希望你能和我一起去
I wish I could too.
我也希望去
But your agent would flip out if I was there.
但如果我去的话 你的经纪人会气死的
Yeah. I know.
是啊 我知道
Hey, I was...
话说 我...
I was going to give you this when the phone rang.
刚刚准备送你这个的 不巧电♥话♥突然响了
I bought two of them.
我买♥♥了两个
They weren't very expensive, but...
虽然不是什么值钱的东西 但...
the guy at the store swore to me that they were one of a kind.
店家向我保证它们是独一无二的
And...
而且
I thought it would be a way for us to be together,
我觉得这是我们在一起的一种象征
even when we're apart.
哪怕当我们不在一起时
Citizen.
市民
War hero.
战争英雄
Cop.
警♥察♥
Chief of police.
警♥察♥局局长
Jim Stockwell.
吉姆·斯托克威尔
You can sleep at night knowing he's the mayor.
有他做市长 我们可以安然入睡
Paid for by the Committee to Elect Jim Stockwell.
由吉姆·斯托克威尔竞选委员会出资制♥作♥
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
If I want to sleep at night, I could take a Xanax.
如果我晚上想安心睡觉 我可以吃安定
or I could watch your ad.
或者看你的广♥告♥
What my partner means...
我的搭档的意思是...
What I mean is, it's fucking boring.
我的意思是 这太他妈无趣了
That spot was made by one of the best agencies in the state.
这条广♥告♥是全国最出色的广♥告♥公♥司♥之一制♥作♥的
96% of the test group we showed it to reacted favourably.
被调研的群体中 96%的人喜欢它
Who were they, insomniacs?
都是些什么人 失眠症患者吗
Our loyal supporters.
我们的忠实支持者
Well, you've already got their vote.
你已经得到他们的选票了
But what about the voters who are undecided,
但那些犹豫未决的选民呢
or the ones who wouldn't cast a ballot
或是那些不想把票投给
for a law and order candidate?
出身于执法机构的候选人的选民
You have to pull them into your camp if you want to win.
如果你想赢 就得把他们拉到你的阵营
And there is no way in hell you're going to do it with that.
靠这种广♥告♥ 是不可能做到的
I suppose you have a better plan?
你有更好的计划吗
Do you work out?
你平时锻炼吗
Four times a week. Religiously.
一周四次 风雨无阻
Any sports? Golf. Swimming. Basketball.
喜欢运动吗 高尔夫 游泳 篮球
Hobbies?
爱好呢
Build model airplanes.
制♥作♥飞机模型
No shit.
不会吧
I did that when I was a kid.
我小时候也喜欢玩这个
You too? Sure, who didn't?
你也是吧 当然 谁不喜欢呢
But what's the, um... What's the point?
但你想表达... 我想表达的重点吗
The point is, I can relate to it. Everyone can.
重点在于这些东西和我有共鸣 每个人都有
But who the hell's going to relate to some stiff in a uniform?
但是 谁能跟穿着制♥服♥的古板老头产生共鸣
Brian, take it easy... It's all right.
布莱恩 别太过火 没关系
I don't mind the truth.
我不介意听实话
Even if you use it like an assault weapon.
哪怕你把实话当成攻击武器来使用
So...
那么
What do you suggest? Change your image.
你的建议是什么 改变你的形象
Stop selling yourself as a hero
别再把自己当成英雄去推销
and start selling yourself as a man.
而是以普通人的形象去推销
That's it? An ordinary man,
就这样吗 一个平凡的人
with the same cares and concerns as everyone else.
有着和别人一样的烦恼和顾虑
The only difference is,
唯一的不同是
you're in a position to actually do something about it.
你身居高位 有能力来解决这些问题
Look, I know I came to you for some fresh ideas.
听着 我知道我来找你是为了听听新的想法
However, it's a radical change
但是 但这对我们
from the campaign we've been running.
一直以来的选举策略是个过于激进的改变
Too radical.
太激进了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表