剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
tens of thousands of the most gorgeous men you've ever seen.
成千上万的猛♥男♥俊男
You'll get hard the second you walk through the door.
你一进门就会硬起来的
And the favours... any kind you want, any time you want.
以及各种类型的毒品 随时都能享受到
You're floating. You're... horny.
你飘飘欲仙 你欲♥火♥焚身
And... everywhere you turn,
无论你去到哪个角落
there's someone there to suck you or stroke you.
都有人给你口♥交♥或者手♥淫♥
And the weather!
那里的天气也超级棒
Fuck this snow and sleet shit.
去他妈的大雪和冻雨
There's a soft breeze blowing, even at 2 in the morning,
即使是凌晨两点 也有暖暖的微风吹着
and everything's white,
一切都是雪白的
White.
白的
White.
白的
So white it glows.
白得发亮
It's more than an oasis, it's, uh, well...
它不仅是绿洲 而是...
heaven.
天堂
And if the real heaven isn't anything like it...
如果真正的天堂不是那样
damn well should be.
也应该是那样才对
That sounds amazing,
听起来棒极了
But, uh...
但...
But, uh... what? It's all there waiting for us.
但什么 一切都在等着我们
All I have to do is pick up the phone and call my travel agent.
我要做的只是打电♥话♥给旅行经纪人
See, I'm, uh... I'm tefloning his nose.
我帮他看过鼻子
He got a nasty coke habit.
他吸可♥卡♥因♥的时候很猛
He'll get us a great deal.
他会给我们很多折扣
Won't cost more than a few though.
最多只需要花几千块
You can spare a few thou', can't you?
你有几千块余钱吧
Okay. Have some miso soup.
来 喝点味噌汤
What's that?
那是什么
It's... Japanese chicken soup.
这是...日式鸡汤
Come on, just eat it.
来吧 吃吧
Just take it and...
尝尝
So, how long have you had it?
你患病多久了
I tested positive three years ago,
我三年前检验出来是HIV阳性
and so far, knock wood, I have been healthy.
目前为止 我都很健康
So what's the big deal?
那有什么大不了的
Staying that way.
保持健康
It takes a lot more work than you think,
比想象中的要难
Not to mention dealing with the social and psychological ramifications.
更别说在社交和心理上的一些打击
I'm a kid, remember?
我还是个孩子
You mind talking down to me?
能说简单点吗
You know what I'm saying.
你明白我的意思
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想聊这个
I understand...
我懂
But at some point, you're going to have to.
但总有一天 你不得不去面对
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉回来晚了
I was at Woody's with every....
我在伍迪酒吧和大家...
Come on in.
进来
I didn't realize we had company.
我没想到家里还有"客人"呢
Yeah. I, uh...
没错 我
I offered Hunter, uh, something hot to eat,
我提出给亨特弄些吃的
and a place to crash.
和一个睡觉的地方
That was a very loving thing you did, sweetheart.
你这么做很有爱 亲爱的
I can't believe you're doing this.
我简直不敢相信你真的在做这事
We're doing this.
是我们一起在做这事
No, You're doing this.
不 是你在做
What the hell did you tell him anyway?
你到底跟他说了什么
That he could stay here.
他可以留在这儿
For how long?
多久
I did not give it a time limit.
我没给限制
We're not China. There's no open door policy.
我们又不是中国 没有什么开放政策
What's so funny?
什么这么好笑
That is such a mother thing to say,
你说话就像个妈妈一样
and your mother must've said that.
你妈妈肯定那么说过
My mother's never heard of the open door policy,
我妈从没听过开放政策
and that's not the point.
那不是重点
The point is he just got out of the hospital.
重点是他刚出院
He's just found out he's positive.
他刚发现他是HIV阳性
Am I supposed to let him sleep on the street
在一年中最冷的晚上
on one of the coldest nights of the year?
我要让他睡在大街上吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
I just want to know what you plan to do.
我只想知道你到底想干什么
Right now, I'm offering a helping hand to someone who needs it.
现在 我想帮助有需要的人
You hardly know him.
你几乎都不认识他
No, actually, we're related.
不 实际上 我们是亲人
By blood.
同病相怜
That's a real beauty.
真漂亮
Yeah, I'm kind of proud of it myself.
没错 我也很为自己骄傲
Where should we stick it?
应该贴在哪儿
City hall,
市政♥府♥
police headquarters,
警局总部
up his ass.
或者塞进他屁♥股♥里
We'll annihilate the fucker.
我们要铲除那个混♥蛋♥
Ah, don't be so sure. It's only a poster.
别太确定 这只是张海报
"Only?"
"只是"
Last one sent him around the bend.
上次那些把他搞疯了
They even wrote an editorial about it in the paper.
报纸上甚至还刊登了相关社论
Think of the stink when they see this one.
想想他们看到这个后的反应
How did you get to be such a clever devil?
你怎么能如此聪明又邪恶
Learned from the master.
名♥师♥出高徒嘛
Thanks for meeting me at this hour.
谢谢你这么晚还肯见我
You said you needed to speak to me personally and confidentially.
你说要亲自跟我秘密地谈谈
That's right.
没错
Would you like some? I don't drink.
来点吗 我不喝酒
Thank god I do.
谢天谢地我是喝酒的
I've become aware of a situation within my campaign...
我意识到我的竞选团队出了个问题
that there's someone I worked with closely,
有个和我密切合作的人
someone I've trusted, who's working against me.
我信任的人 在和我对着干
That's very unfortunate.
太不幸了
But... why are you telling me?
但 为什么要告诉我
It's Kinney.
是肯尼
Brian?
布莱恩
That's ludicrous.
太荒唐了
Brian would never... I'm a cop.
布莱恩永远不会... 我是警♥察♥
I know when I'm being set up.
我能察觉出自己被陷害了
He sent me into that fiasco at the gay and lesbian center,
他让我在同性恋中心一败涂地
knowing exactly what would happen.
他很清楚我去了会有什么后果
And what makes you so sure?
为什么这么确定
That kid who was shouting out those names...
那个喊名字的孩子
A Justin Taylor...
贾斯汀·泰勒
I knew I'd seen him somewhere before,
我当时就觉得我在哪里见过
then I remembered...
然后我想起来
It was here.
就是在这里
He's an intern in our art department.
他是美术部的实习生
And they were both there tonight.
并且今晚他们都在那里
That still doesn't explain why Brian would do such a thing.
这依然无法解释布莱恩的行为
Because he's a fag.
因为他是个基佬
He's got too much invested in your campaign.
他在你的竞选里投入了很多
This entire agency does.
整个公♥司♥都一样
Why would he sabotage it?
他为什么要暗中搞破坏呢
All I know is... I want him gone.
我只知道 我要他走人
That might prove a bit difficult.
那可能有点困难
You've referred to him in the press
你在媒体前把他宣扬成
as the gay member of your team,
你团队里的同性恋成员
and as your "Close friend and personal advisor".
以及你的"密友和私人顾问"
One guess whose idea it was to do that.
你猜那是谁的主意
Christ.
天呐
Never a moment's rest.
一秒钟的清静都没有
Now what's the matter?
怎么了
Haven't you ever seen two guys fucking before?
没见过两个男人做♥爱♥吗
Want to finish?
想干完吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表