剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
And our next contestant...
下一位参赛者
Michael Novotny!
迈克·诺瓦特尼
And here comes Ted Schmidt!
接下来是泰德·施密特
A new entry...
新参赛的
Justin Taylor!
贾斯汀·泰勒
Always a favourite, Brian Kinney!
一直最受欢迎的 布莱恩·肯尼
A real crowd-pleaser...
真正的大众情人
Emmett Honeycutt!
艾美特·哈尼卡特
And let's hear it for Ben Bruckner!
让我们为本·布鲁克纳欢呼
And the winner is...
冠军是
Brian Kinney!
布莱恩·肯尼
No!
不要
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, I had that dream. Again.
我又做那个梦了
The Mr. Sperm-donor pageant?
捐精先生选美大赛
Who won this time?
这次谁赢了
Guess.
猜猜看
Maybe it's some kind of sign.
也许这是某种预兆
Fuck.
操
I already told you, I want someone else.
我告诉过你 我想找别人
But we agreed it's important
但我们都同意
our kids should have the same parent.
孩子应该有同一个父亲 这很重要
We didn't agree it should be the same asshole.
我们可没同意一定要是同一个混♥蛋♥
Fine.
好吧
We'll pull a name out of a hat.
我们随机抽一个得了
Let's get some sleep, before the alarm goes off.
在闹钟响前再睡会儿
Look, I know how much he means to you.
听着 我知道他对你意义重大
He always has, and he always will.
一直以来都如此 以后也永远会这样
But he doesn't mean the same to me.
但是他对我来说没有这层意义
To eat, or not to eat?
吃还是不吃呢
Try one.
来一片
You know I'm trying to watch my weight.
你知道我在控制体重
One's not going to kill you.
吃一片又不会死
All right.
好吧
Water...
水
Water.
水
Water!
水
Ooh, God.
我的天呐
Jesus. You said it wasn't going to kill me.
天啊 你说过吃一片不会死人的
What the hell's in those things?
这鬼东西到底是什么做的
Chili powder, tabasco, peppers...
辣椒粉 辣椒酱 胡椒
Soupcon of sulphuric acid for that extra little kick.
微量硫酸额外增加了刺♥激♥性
Meet our newest account, hot potatoes.
来认识下我们的新客户 超辣薯片
I defy you to make these sexy.
我敢打赌你没法把这产品做得性感诱人
That's actually...
那真的...
"hotter than your date last Saturday night."
"比你上周六夜的约会对象更性感火♥辣♥"
Yeah, genius.
好吧 天才
I don't care what he's doing,
我不管他在干什么
I have to see him.
我一定要见他
I'm sorry, Brian. Ah, she insisted.
抱歉 布莱恩 她坚持要进来
Brian, I need to talk to you.
布莱恩 我有话要跟你说
The school just called.
学校刚来电♥话♥
Peter broke his arm at soccer practice.
皮特在足球训练中摔断了手
Gardner... my sister, Claire.
加德纳 这是我姐姐克莱尔
It sounds like you're having a family crisis.
听起来你有家庭危机了
I'm going to let you sort it out.
给你时间解决一下
Pleasure.
很高兴认识你
I have to get to the emergency room right away.
我得马上去急诊室
Well, then what are you doing here?
那你跑来这里干什么
Can you help me?
你能帮帮我吗
Can you look after John?
帮我照看一下约翰行吗
In case you haven't noticed, I'm working.
你好像没注意到 我在工作
Well, I don't know what else to do with him.
我不知道还能拿他怎么办
Stick him in a locker at the bus station.
把他锁在公车站的储物柜里
You ever heard of a sitter?
不会找保姆吗
You expect me to find someone on a moment's notice,
情况紧急 一时之间怎么可能找到
in the middle of the day?
何况现在是大白天的
Leave him with mom.
把他送到妈妈那里去
Mom's... indisposed.
妈妈 不舒服
Is she passed out drunk on the floor again?
她又喝醉晕倒在地板上了吗
Brian, please, I don't have time for this.
布莱恩 拜托了 我没时间跟你说这些
How long will you be?
要多久
I don't know, but I'll call as soon as I hear.
不知道 但我一有确定消息就给你打电♥话♥
Okay, you behave yourself, do you hear me?
你乖乖的 别给我惹事 听到了吗
You still a fag?
你还是基佬吗
Here.
给
Have one.
吃一片
Have two.
吃两片吧
Look at that bone structure,
看看他的骨骼结构
those adorable seashell ears.
贝壳般漂亮的耳朵
And he's incredibly talented.
而且他很有才华
He's only 19.
他只有19岁
Well, isn't that a plus? Fresh, young sperm?
那不是加分项吗 新鲜年轻的精♥子♥
To me, he's still a baby.
对我来说 他还是个孩子
It just doesn't seem right having a baby with a baby.
和孩子生孩子似乎不太对
Okay.
好吧
Ben's brainy and brawny.
本很聪明 又很壮实
I'd say he's just about perfect except for one thing.
他近乎完美 但有一个缺点
Right.
没错
There's always Ted.
还有泰德
Ah, good old reliable Teddy.
可靠的泰迪大叔
Emmett?
艾美特呢
Uh, you try it.
你尝尝
Teddy!
泰迪
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's called a diner.
餐厅
Hey, Bri, get yourself a new boyfriend?
嘿 布莱恩 给自己找了个新男友吗
He's even younger than the last one!
他比你前男友还小呢
God, I hope nobody sees me.
天呐 希望没人能看到我
Sit down and shut up.
坐下 闭嘴
Who's the cutie?
这个帅哥是谁啊
It's the spawn of Satan and my sister.
魔王撒旦和我姐姐的种
Thought I recognized a family resemblance.
我就觉得跟你挺像的
Both sides.
爹妈双方都很像
Is she a drag queen?
她是男扮女装吗
So, what can I get ya, honey?
要点什么 宝贝
I'm not eating anything in here.
我不会吃这里的任何东西的
Bring him a burger with extra ground glass.
给他一个汉堡和加大杯的饮料
I want to go to the arcade in the mall.
我想去商场里的游戏厅
I go there every day after school.
我每天放学后都去
Does your mama know?
你妈知道吗
She thinks I'm at choir practice.
她以为我参加唱诗班排练
Bet you'd like that.
你一定很喜欢吧
What're you doing with your nephew?
你怎么会和你外甥在一起
I'm Brat-sitting.
我在照看这个小鬼
Hi, John. I'm Michael.
嗨 约翰 我是迈克
I'm Brian's friend. You remember me?
我是布莱恩的朋友 记得我吗
No.
不记得
Why don't you bring him by the store?
你何不带他去我的店
I have got a comic book store
我开了个漫画书店
if you want to come by.
不知你想不想去看看
It's just down the street.
就在这条街的那边
You got the new "Avengers"?
有新的《复仇者联盟》吗
I got everything.
我什么都有
Why don't you drop by and check it out?
你何不亲自去看看呢
I give free samples.
我还免费赠送样刊
Can we, Uncle Bri?
我们能去吗 布莱舅舅
All of a sudden we're related.
突然间我们就有血缘关系了
Wasn't that sweet of Michael?
迈克真是个有爱的人 对吧
Yeah, he's a real mensch.
没错 他真是个好人
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表