剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
but the performances are fabulous.
不过表演可是相当精彩
Looks hot.
看起来很带感
Is hot. Come on!
确实带感 快操
So tight!
好紧
Come on!
快操
You can fuck that ass, man!
想操这骚屁♥股♥都可以操
Here we go. Here we go.
就这样 就这样
There you are. Come on.
就是这样操 快
Go for it.
操啊
Ah, look at him take it. Yeah.
瞧他被♥操♥的骚样 真爽
Ah, look at that. Look at his face. He is loving it!
看呐 看他的脸 他好爱被♥操♥
The fucker is loving it!
这骚♥逼♥很喜欢被♥操♥
Look at that smile! He wants it! Take it!
瞧他脸上的笑容 他想被♥操♥ 乖乖挨操吧
Fuck him hard! Come on!
狠狠操他 加油
You were hot, hot, hot, darling.
你可真火♥辣♥ 火♥辣♥啊 亲爱的
How does it feel to be a porn star?
当色情片明星感觉如何
Did you vote yet? Yes, ma'am.
你投票了吗 是的 夫人
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Did you vote?
你投票了吗
You bet, Deb.
当然了 黛比
How about you?
你呢
I'm going to. Oh, gosh.
我一会儿就去 天呐
You'd better hurry...
你最好快点
before your food gets cold.
不然你的食物就凉了
Did you two vote yet?
你们投票了吗
We're just on our way.
我们正要去呢
I'd keep your hands off those lemon bars.
那我可不许你们动这些柠檬糕
Jeez, ma, you want us to starve?
天呐 妈 你想让我们饿肚子吗
"This establishment reserves the right to refuse service to anyone",
"本餐厅有权拒绝向任何人提供服务"
and that includes anyone
其范围包括
who has not performed the single most important act
任何一个没有行使自己的神圣投票权
expected of each and every American.
未履行自己身为美国公民义务的人
Anal sex?
肛♥交♥吗
It's working, Deb.
好了 黛比
With only a handful of districts reporting,
目前仅有一小部分地区的选举报告
it's still too early to predict the outcome of today's mayoral election.
因此现在判断今天市长选举的结果还为时过早
Meanwhile, in related news, a political advertisement
同时 据相关报道 当地频道播出的
airing on local stations is causing a reaction.
一则政♥治♥性广♥告♥ 正在引起民众反应
That's the fucking understatement of the year.
这真是本年度最轻描淡写的说法了
Chief Stockwell, as you know,
斯托克威尔警长
there's an ad paid for by a group calling itself
有一群自称"关心真♥相♥的热心市民"
"Concerned citizens for the truth,"
出资播放了一则广♥告♥
that implies you covered up the murder of a young gay man.
暗指你包庇谋害一名年轻男同性恋的凶手
Kelly, I can assure you,
凯莉 我可以向你保证
nothing could be further from the truth.
再没有比这更荒唐的了
Then you deny the accusations?
所以你否认这项指控吗
There are no accusations,
没有所谓的指控
Merely insinuations made to discredit me on the brink of the election.
这只是大选前夕 某些人含沙射影想抹黑我而已
However, I have every confidence that the voters of our city
但我相信我市的选民
will see through this obvious smear tactic,
一定能够识破如此明显的计谋
and not allow it to influence
并且不会让其影响
their decision-making when they go to the polls.
自己投票时的选择
And I have every confidence that the voters are smart enough
而我相信聪明的选民们
to realize that you are full of shit.
一定看得出你是个超级大烂人
On channel 5 we've got you covered.
5频道会为您直播选举
You put yourself in debt to the tune of...
你让自己负债达到...
I can't even say it. I'll have a panic attack.
我都不敢说出来 我该恐慌发作了
100,000. Yeah. That's it.
十万美金 对 没错
Take it easy.
放轻松
Breathe deep.
深呼吸
You're selling off your possessions?
你在变卖♥♥你的家当吗
The 'vette's next to go. No.
那辆科尔维特也快要卖♥♥了 不
It's just a car.
那只是辆车
The car of your dreams.
那是你的最爱
Jesus, Brian. How could you do it?
天啊 布莱恩 你怎么能做到这一步
What, risk everything?
怎么 不计一切后果吗
Sometimes, a...
有时候
a gay man's gotta do what a gay man's gotta do.
同性恋遇到义不容辞的事 就该义无反顾地去做
What's the worst that could happen?
最坏又能怎样呢
I end up with a pack of gum.
只剩一条口香糖
Last stick.
最后一片
What's all this?
这是怎么了
Hey, what's the line for?
你们排队是要干什么
To vote.
投票
Oh, I thought they were handing out free poppers.
我还以为在发免费催♥情♥药♥呢
In case you haven't heard, there's an election.
如果你还不知道 目前正在举♥行♥大选
No shit.
不会吧
Who's running?
谁在竞选
Uh, excuse me.
打扰下
Yes? Hi. Um...
什么事 你好
My name is, uh, Ted Schmidt
我叫泰德·施密特
And, uh...
我...
I need some help.
我需要帮助
Alright, Ted, you've done the right thing.
好的 泰德 你做了一个正确的选择
No, I'm okay.
不 我没事
My mom was so freaked out about it but...
我妈之前担心得要死 但是...
But there was a line of guys lined up around the block,
街上可排了一长队的人
waiting to vote. Same when I was there.
等着投票 我投票时看到的也是这样
Could not believe it. Yeah.
真是难以置信 是啊
Jimmy?
吉米
Oh my god. Baby?
天呐 宝贝
I barely recognize you.
我都认不出你了
Look how much you've grown. You're practically a man.
你都长这么大了 都已经是个大人了
Come here and give your mom a hug.
过来 给妈妈一个拥抱
Get away!
滚开
He's at that age. He's embarrassed by his mother.
这个年纪的孩子 总是觉得妈妈让他们丢人了
That can happen at any age.
这种事什么年纪都会发生
Did these two gentlemen tell you that I came looking for you?
这两位先生有告诉你我来找过你吗
I heard.
我听说了
Did they also tell you that I want you to come live with me?
他们有没有告诉你 我想你搬来和我住
No fucking way.
绝对不可能
Mrs. Montgomery, we've talked it over with Hunter,
蒙哥马利夫人 我们已就此和亨特讨论过了
and we think he should stay with us.
我们觉得他应该和我们一起生活
Why should he stay with you?
他为什么要和你们在一起
Because he wants to...
因为他想
and we want him to.
而且我们也愿意
Well, I'm his mother, and I...
我是他的母亲 我...
I don't see where you get a say.
我不觉得你们有这样的权利
Now I say, get your stuff together. We're leaving.
听着 收拾你的行李 我们走
I'm sorry, but after what he told us,
抱歉 听了他说的事之后
he's not going anywhere.
我们不会让他跟你走的
What did he say? More of your stories?
他说什么了 又是你的那些谎话吗
How you made him work to pull his own weight.
关于你是怎么迫使他"尽点力"的
You know, I really don't know what you're referring to, Jimmy,
吉米 我不知道你指的是什么
but I do have some idea why you want him here,
但我很清楚你们为什么想把他留在这
and when I tell the authorities
如果我告诉政♥府♥
that my teenage son is living with two fags...
我的未成年儿子和两个基佬住在一起
All right, Mrs. Montgomery, that is enough.
够了 蒙哥马利夫人
Now if you do not mind...
如果你不介意
You know what? I mind plenty.
知道吗 我很介意
And I'm going to come back here
我下次再来时
with a court order and the police,
会带着法♥院♥传票和警♥察♥
and you better get him ready.
你们最好让他做好准备
Jimmy?
吉米
Baby, baby.
宝贝 宝贝
Mom'll see you later.
妈妈不久就来接你
Ted?
泰德
Blake?
布雷克
I, uh...
我...
saw your name at the front desk.
在前台看见了你的名字
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表