剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'd like to see the defendant in my chambers... privately.
我希望在法官办公室单独见一下被告
Yes, your honour.
是 法官大人
This is proving to be a difficult case.
这件案子很棘手
There seems to be a big hole in your defence,
你的辩词似乎有个很大的漏"洞"
and I'd personally like to probe into it a little deeper.
我想亲自"深入"了解一下
Is that clear?
明白我的意思吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Will the defendant please rise.
请被告"起立"
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
With all due respect, your honour,
尊敬的法官大人
$100,000 bail feels unduly harsh.
十万美元的保释条件太苛刻了
The records clearly show that Mr. Schmidt
施密特先生的记录很清楚地表明
has always been a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen
他一直都遵纪守法 按时纳税
trying to operate a legitimate business.
努力经营合法生意
If you call an unsavoury, homosexual pornographic website
前提是恶心的同性恋色♥情♥网♥站♥
a legitimate business.
也能算合法生意
As if that troll's never been to a porn site.
好像这老妖怪自己从没上过色♥情♥网♥站♥一样
Your honour, Mr. Schmidt was extremely diligent
法官大人 施密特先生
in keeping his business strictly up to code.
努力确保自己的生意合法
He had no idea that his employee,
他并不知道他的雇员
Edward Stewart Malone, was a minor.
爱德华·斯图尔特·马隆尚未成年
While it is this court's obligation
本庭有义务
to uphold Mr. Schmidt's right to operate his business of choice,
维护施密特先生自♥由♥经商的权利
however unsavoury, Mr. Rollins.
不管这生意有多恶心 罗林斯先生
This court will not tolerate ignorance
但是本庭不能容忍♥因为忽视
when it comes to the corruption of a minor.
而毒害未成年人的行为
It will ensure that Mr. Schmidt
因此 本庭将确保
is punished to the full extent of the law.
施密特先生受到最大的惩罚
Next case.
下一个案件
The State of Pennsylvania versus Joaquim.
宾夕法尼亚州对哈昆案
I was brilliant!
我当时表现太棒了
I knew you would be.
我就知道你能行
The audience was sceptical at first.
听众一开始还有点怀疑
Of course, I don't blame them.
当然 我不怪他们
That all changed once you began to play.
你开始演奏后 一切就彻底变了
I kicked ass on the cadenza,
我的华彩乐段太出色了
the andante was perhaps a tad too con moto,
行板可能稍微快了点
but by the final allegro...
但最后的快板...
The audience was transfixed, transported.
听众们完全沉浸在音乐里 彻底入迷了
They even gave me... A standing ovation.
他们甚至为我... 起立喝彩
And this huge bouquet of... White roses.
还有人送了我一大束... 白玫瑰
Black coffee please. Coming up.
黑咖啡 马上就好
I was there.
我也在场
You... were there?
你 也在场吗
I couldn't miss your debut,
我不想错过你的首演
so I borrowed Daphne's car. There you go.
就借了达芙妮的车 您的咖啡好了
You drove all the way to Harrisburg?
你一路开到了哈里斯堡吗
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我呢
I thought you'd be pissed.
我怕你生气
Besides, your agent was all over you,
再说 你的经纪人一直围着你转
so I just watched.
所以我就远远地看着
What did you see?
你看到什么了
You, talking to your worshipful admirers.
你和你的狂热崇拜者聊天
Well, you should've rescued me.
那你应该去解救我
You didn't seem to mind,
你看上去并不介意
especially that cute guy.
尤其是那个帅哥
What cute guy?
什么帅哥
The one you left with.
和你一起离开的那个
Oh, him? He was a music student.
他啊 他是音乐学院的学生
He wanted to pick my brains, that's all.
他只是想向我请教 仅此而已
That's all?
仅此而已吗
Yeah, we talked about grad schools.
真的 我们谈了谈研究生院
I don't even think he was gay.
我觉得他甚至都不是同性恋
From where I was standing,
依我所见
it looked like he knew how to blow more than a trumpet.
他会"吹"的可不只是小号♥
Sounds like you're jealous.
听起来你吃醋了
I'm not jealous.
我没吃醋
Then why would you even think I was interested?
那你为什么会觉得我对他有兴趣
Well, I remember another young admirer who came up to you afterwards,
我只是想起另一个崇拜你的年轻人
to tell you how amazing you were.
在你演出后跑去告诉你你有多出色
Look, fans are going to want to meet me.
听着 以后肯定会有很多粉丝想见我
Women, guys, they're going to want to talk, to flirt.
男人 女人 他们想跟我聊天甚至调情
They're going to think I'm sexy...
他们会觉得我很性感
I noticed.
我看出来了
But that's just part of the deal.
但那是这个圈子无法避免的一部分
We knew this was going to happen.
我们早知道会这样的
Now, whatever the bullshit,
别管那些乱七八糟的了
you're the only one I love,
你是我唯一爱的人
the only one I play for.
我只为你演奏
Sorry, baby, I gotta pee!
亲爱的 不好意思 我内急
The diner called, I have to go in early
餐厅来电♥话♥了 我得早点去
and take over for Betty.
接贝蒂的班
Here I just got off the late shift.
我才刚下夜班
Jesus Christ.
老天爷啊
Vic, it... it's Ted,
维克 是泰德
He's on the front page!
他上报纸头版了
Holy shit, they've arrested him.
见鬼 他们逮捕了他
Vic?
维克
Vic! What's wrong with you?
维克 你听见没
You got water in your ears?
耳朵进水了吗
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Um, morning, sis.
早上好 姐
I see you've met Rodney.
看来你已经见过罗德尼了
This porn bust got me a lot of attention.
这次色♥情♥网♥站♥案让我受到广泛关注
And a nice bump in the polls.
民调支持率也上升了
That should give you some fodder for your next spot.
应该能给下次拍摄提供一些素材
Tell me, Brian, you got any kids?
布莱恩 你有孩子吗
Yeah, a son.
有 一个儿子
Then I'm sure you share every parent's concern
那你肯定也像所有父母一样
that he might come across some porn site
担心他会浏览色♥情♥网♥站♥
like this scumbag, Schmidt, was running.
像这个混♥蛋♥施密特经营的这种
He's only two.
我儿子才两岁
The point is, Jim made a promise to the voters
重点是 吉姆曾向选民承诺过
to make this city family friendly.
要让这个城市变成"家庭友好型"
He intends to keep it.
他决心兑现承诺
You'll soon discover the chief's a man of his word.
不久你就会发现他是个言出必行的男人
I'm finding that out.
我拭目以待
Just look at this street.
看看这条街
Back rooms, bathhouses...
暗室 公共浴室
It's a veritable breeding ground
简直是各种性病
for every form of sexually transmitted disease.
滋生和传播的温床
But with your help...
但在你的帮助下
we're going to clean it up.
我们能把它清理干净
And in the process, win the election.
同时赢得选举
By the way, you play racquetball?
顺便问一下 你打壁球吗
Yeah, I love racquetball.
当然 我喜欢打壁球
Good.
很好
Meet me at the athletic club, tomorrow night, about 8:00.
明晚8点 运动俱乐部见
I'll whip your ass.
我会把你干趴下的
Oh, did you come?
你射了吗
No-no-no-no, thank God.
没有 谢天谢地
What?
怎么了
The condom broke.
安全套破了
Look, no.
听着 别
No, don't.
不 不要拔♥出♥来♥
Keep going.
继续
What?
什么
I said, keep going. I don't care.
我叫你继续 我不在乎
But, Mike... Michael, you could get...
但 迈克 你可能会...
I don't care.
我不在乎
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表