剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Any illegal drugs on the premises?
有谁带违禁药品了吗
No, sir!
没有 长官
Excellent.
好极了
All right... back to work.
好了 继续工作吧
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
Oh, and, uh... keep it clean.
还有 记得保持干净
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
I-I mean... yeah, keep it dirty but...
我是说 要下流 但要...
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
Fire alarms,
火灾警报器
sprinkler systems,
自动洒水装置
handicapped ramp, toilets.
残障斜坡 洗手间
All up to code, Mr. Schmidt.
全都都符合规定 施密特先生
Any rodents or pests on the premises?
屋里没有蛇虫鼠蚁什么的吧
Only the human kind, Mr. Schmidt.
只有人类的"小蝌蚪" 施密特先生
All rules and regulations the correct size and clearly posted?
各种规章制度 打印的大小无误 都张贴好了吗
Measured to the inch.
丝毫不差
Just like your jerkers, Mr. Schmidt.
就像你的男优们一样 施密特先生
Well then, Eddie...
那么 埃迪
I'd say we have nothing to worry about.
看来我们可以高枕无忧了
Every detail has been checked and re-checked.
已经反复检查了每个细节
Let 'em come and inspect.
让他们来审查吧
We, at Teddy's Whack-Shack, are ready for them.
「泰迪的飞机乐园」已经准备好了
So how do you feel about your first concert appearance?
即将开启第一场音乐会演出 感觉如何
Scared, confident, excited?
害怕 自信 激动
Definitely all of the above.
这些感觉肯定都有
Y-y-you know, it's quite a remarkable achievement
你如此年轻 又天赋非凡
for someone so young, and obviously so gifted...
在短时间里取得这样的成功
to have such sudden success.
真的是非常了不起
I understand that until recently,
我听说你之前
you were performing on street corners?
一直在街头演奏 最近才停止
Well, you gotta pay the rent.
要付房♥租啊
What's up?
怎么回事
Hey, this is Justin, my cousin,
这是贾斯汀 我的表弟
and his girlfriend, Daphne.
和他女朋友 达芙妮
They like to use the apartment sometimes when I'm not here.
我不在家的时候他们有时会过来
Hey, guys, this is Alexa Scott,
伙计们 这是艾丽克莎·斯科特
she's, uh... interviewing me for the paper.
她是报社的记者 来做采访的
Right.
好吧
So...
那么
why don't you guys come back another time?
你们不如换个时间再过来吧
Sure. I'll see you later.
好的 回见
Come on, Daph.
走了 达芙
Sorry about the interruption.
抱歉打断你了
Just a couple more questions.
还有最后几个问题
Do you have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
I'd prefer not to talk about that.
我不想谈论这个
That usually means yes.
那一般意味着有
"Girlfriend"?
女朋友
What the fuck was that?
搞什么名堂
His agent doesn't want anyone to know he's gay.
他的经纪人不想别人知道他是同性恋
He thinks it could hurt his career.
他觉得那样对他的事业不利
Who gives a shit who a violinist is fucking?
谁在乎一个小提琴家跟谁上♥床♥
Don't ask me.
别问我
I agreed to go along with it.
我答应了要配合他演戏
You know, Brian... might not have been
其实 布莱恩也许不具备
everything you wanted in a boyfriend,
你理想中的男友的特质
but at least he never asked you to lie.
但至少他从来不会要求你去撒谎
He didn't have his entire future career at stake.
那是因为他的整个事业不会因此面临溃败的风险
So you're going to be his "cousin"?
那你就准备当他的"表弟"了
Like anyone's dumb enough to believe that.
好像有人会笨到相信一样
No one's going to know.
没人会知道的
Justin, you almost died coming out.
贾斯汀 你差点因为出柜死掉
How could you go back in for anyone?
怎么能为了某个人再回去呢
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想再谈这个了
But it's fucking unfair of him
但是他这样对你太不公平了
to make you pretend you're something that you're not.
让你伪装身份 成为一个虚伪的存在
I said I didn't want to talk about it.
我说了我不想谈这个了
So would you mind your own fucking business?
所以你能不能别多管闲事
Can you believe those dykes
你敢相信那些拉拉们竟然
telling us how we should decorate our house?
教我们该怎么装♥修♥房♥子吗
Don't they realize Laura Ashley
她们难道没意识到罗兰爱思牌的产品
went out with rotary phones?
早就跟拨号♥电♥话♥一样过时了吗
Now, now. Show a little compassion.
好了 同情下她们吧
I mean, they can't help it if... ah, they're design-challenged.
她们天生没有设计能力 也没办法啊
It would look stunning here.
放在这里肯定很漂亮
What would?
什么放这里
A chair and ottoman upholstered
一把椅子和
in dyed blueberry ostrich-skin.
一张蓝莓色鸵鸟皮的长软椅
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Brings out your eyes.
十分抢眼
But it's... it's too expensive.
但是 太贵了
Who cares about cost?
花多少钱不要紧
This isn't an investment, it's a home.
这又不是投资 这是家啊
It's our home.
我们的家
This must be a fairy tale 'cause I married a prince.
这肯定是个童话 因为我嫁给了一个王子
Oo-whoops! Sorry, guys.
抱歉 伙计们
I'm just here to report,
我只是过来报告一下
the house inspector's doing just fine.
房♥屋检查那边一切顺利
No major problems so far.
到目前为止没什么大问题
Hi, I'm Sunny! Sunny Reed.
你好 我叫桑妮 桑妮·里德
Actually, it's Susanna.
其实我叫苏珊娜
I guess just because I always have the sunniest smile on my face.
我想是因为我的脸上总挂着最阳光的笑容
I... I'm Jennifer.
我 我叫詹妮弗
Ever since I was a baby, they've called me Jennifer.
从我小的时候起 大家都叫我詹妮弗
Well, welcome to the neighbourhood.
欢迎搬到我们的社区来
I just know you're going to love it here.
你们肯定会喜欢这里的
Oh, thanks. I'm just the realtor, i'm not the new owner.
谢谢 我只是房♥产中介 不是房♥子的新主人
That'd be me. Ted Schmidt.
我才是 我叫泰德·施密特
Hi, Ted!
你好 泰德
Sunny! Sunny Reed.
我叫桑妮 桑妮·里德
My husband and I just live next door.
我和我丈夫就住在隔壁
Welcome to the neighbourhood.
欢迎搬到这个社区来
I brought you a caramel cake.
我给你们带了一个焦糖蛋糕
I'm famous for my caramel cake.
我做的焦糖蛋糕很有名
But don't worry, Ted.
不过别担心 泰德
I'll share the recipe with Mrs. Schmidt.
我会和施密特夫人分享这个配方的
Where is Mrs. Schmidt?
施密特夫人在哪
That'd be me.
我就是
Then you're...
你们是...
That'd be us.
正是
Well, isn't that interesting?
那还挺有意思的
Well, I just know you're going to love it here.
你们肯定会喜欢这里的
Everybody does.
大家都喜欢这里
We just have the best schools and churches,
这里有最好的学校和教堂
and everybody babysits and looks out for each other's kids.
大家都帮忙照看彼此的孩子
Well, that sounds like a very friendly group of people,
听起来像是十分友善的一群人
doesn't it, guys?
你们说呢
Very.
非常
Friendly. In fact,
友善 事实上
It's a tradition that we host a cocktail party
我们有个传统 每次有新的邻居来
for our new arrivals.
我们都会为他们办个鸡尾酒会
Nothing formal, just a little...
很随意的那种 类似于
"Hi, welcome to the neighbourhood" kind of thing.
"嗨 欢迎来到本社区"那种小聚会
So, how's Friday at around 6:00, just right next door?
那星期五6点左右怎样 就在隔壁
Well, thank you... Sunny.
好的 谢谢 桑妮
Such a lovely house.
多可爱的房♥子
The Harrises, they just had the most exquisite taste.
哈里斯一家的品味很别致
Early American furniture and oriental rugs...
美国早期的家具 东方情调的地毯
Well, I should go.
我该走了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表