剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Um, I will see you later.
回头见
Please stop worrying.
别担心了
Who's worrying?
谁在担心
That's my job, dammit.
那可是我的专利
Melanie's working too hard,
茉蕾妮工作太投入了
and Michael...
迈克呢
Michael's worried for the life of his child!
迈克担心保不住他的孩子
Sweetheart, let me tell you a story.
亲爱的 我给你讲个故事
Once upon a godforsaken time,
很久很久以前
there was a beautiful princess
有一位美丽的公主
and she worked her ass off
拼了命地工作
until the day she popped her kid.
直到生孩子的那一天
And she went back to work three days later.
休息三天以后她又开始工作了
That Diana was an inspiration.
这位戴安娜王妃真是鼓舞人心啊
The bottom line is,
总而言之
I couldn't afford the luxury of not working.
我怀孕的时候 不工作就只能饿死了
I had to earn a living.
我得挣钱养家
Yeah, but you were 17.
话是没错 但你当年是17岁
Mel's in her 30s,
茉儿已经三十多了
and she's got endo-metry-whatever-the-fuck-it's-called,
还得过子♥宫♥内膜什么的破病
and now she's taken on the biggest court case of her life.
现在还接了她有生以来最大的案子
Yeah, and don't forget: she's a cwazy wesbian.
别忘了 她可是个"轰狂"的拉拉
Now do you see why I'm worried?
现在你明白我为什么要担心了吧
Well?
对吧
Say something!
说话啊
Somebody better keep an eye on that girl.
得有人盯着她才行
Oh my god! Now I really need a valium.
我的天 现在轮到我需要吃安定了
"Try discount viagra."
"试试打折伟哥"
"Watch teenage girls doing it with farm animals."
"少女和农场动物交欢"
I can hardly wait.
我迫不及待了
"Refinance your home."
"用房♥产申请二次贷款"
Like I need to worry about that any more.
我现在还需要担心这个吗
"Underground sex party."
"地下性派对"
What, with corpses?
跟僵尸做♥爱♥吗
"You've received this cuz
"您收到此邮件是因为
you're one of Pittsburgh's hottest sex-pigs."
您是匹兹堡的性感尤物之一"
Boy, does your list need updating.
天呐 你们的尤物名单要更新了
"Come join the hottest sex party in town
"欢迎加入全城最火♥辣♥的性派对
tomorrow at the Paradise Motel."
就在明天 天堂汽车旅馆"
That filthy, pestilence-ridden hole?
那地方又脏又破 瘟疫肆虐
Now if they want to close some place,
他们关了那么多店
why don't they close that?
怎么没把这家关了
Sorry, boys, you're going to have to party without me.
抱歉 你们的派对我不能参加了
Well, it's all confirmed.
都确认完了
Our reservation at the Maple Leaf Inn!
我们定了枫叶旅社
Em, I told you, I can't afford to go to the country,
小艾 跟你说过了 我没钱去那里
not even for a night.
一晚上的钱都付不起
And I told you, you don't have to.
我也跟你说过 你没必要付钱
It's my treat!
我请客
I don't want you to treat me!
我不希望由你来请客
I'm not a charity case.
我又不需要施舍
Actually I am.
实际上还真需要
Teddy...
泰迪
How many times were you there for me
有多少次我连电♥话♥费都付不起了
when I couldn't even afford to pay my phone bill?
你还在支持着我
Now it is my turn to be there for you.
这次轮到我来支持你了
Come on.
拜托
It'll do you good to get away,
出个远门 放下一切
relax, forget about everything.
好好放松一下 对你有好处
That shouldn't be hard to do,
"放下一切"应该不难
considering I have nothing.
我本来就一无所有了
Aren't you forgetting one thing?
你是不是忘了什么
You still have me.
你还有我啊
Ooh, god.
天啊
Hello?
喂
Yes, this is he.
是的 我就是
I'd be delighted.
我很荣幸
Uh, uh, tomorrow?
明天吗
Well, actually, um, uh, tomorrow's not good...
明天不太方便
Mm, I... I see.
我知道了
Well, uh, uh, let's say around 2:00 then?
那就两点左右
I look forward to it.
我很期待
Okay.
好的
You will never guess who that was.
你绝对猜不到是谁打来的
That was Mrs. Henry Ashcroft the third.
亨利·阿什克罗夫特三世夫人
Wife of Henry Ashcroft the third.
亨利·阿什克罗夫特三世的妻子
Anyway, uh, she heard about me from one of her friends,
总之 她朋友向她推荐了我
and wants me to do her next party.
她希望我承办她下个派对
My, my. Your star is certainly on the ascendant.
天呐 你最近运势不错嘛
The only trouble is, uh, she insists,
唯一的问题是 她坚持
insists, insists...
坚持 坚持
that I meet with her tomorrow.
要我明天去跟她见面
It's the only time she has.
她只有那个点有空
Well, so much for enjoying the bucolic charm of rural Pennsylvania.
欣赏不到宾州的田园风光真是可惜了
No. You know what?
不 这样吧
I want you to go anyway.
无论如何你都要去
I'm not going without you,
你不去我是不会去的
especially since you're paying.
而且还是你买♥♥单
Well, it might be even better this way.
你一个人去可能更好
You need some time alone
你需要点时间独处
to... commune with nature...
问道自然
with your soul.
审视内心
What the fuck took you so long?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么这么久才来
It's nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
So I got a call...
我接到电♥话♥
telling me "My nephew" was in the hospital.
说我"侄子"在医院里
Which was surprising,
让我很惊讶
since I don't have a nephew.
我又没有侄子
You do now... "Unc".
你现在有了 "叔叔"
Well, since we're "Related",
既然我们变成亲戚了
you mind telling me what's going on?
你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
The doctor says I have some kind of kidney infection.
医生说我肾脏有点感染
Hurts like hell.
痛得要死
I hear they can be pretty painful.
我听说是会很痛
I passed out, right on the sidewalk.
我走在人行道上 晕过去了
After laying there for an hour,
我在那躺了一个小时
somebody finally bothered to call an ambulance.
后来总算有人帮我叫了救护车
Well, at least you're here now.
至少你现在躺在医院了
I'm sure that they'll take good care of you.
我想他们肯定会好好照顾你的
They wanted to know the name of my parent or guardian,
他们问我要父母或者监护人的姓名
so I gave 'em yours.
我就给了你的名字
Well, you said I should call if there was a problem.
你说过如果有问题就打给你的
There was a problem.
现在出问题了
I am not going to lie to them,
我不会对他们说谎的
get myself in trouble, you as well.
那会让我陷入麻烦 你也一样
I'd better go explain to them that... No, wait!
我得去跟他们解释一下 等等 别
If you tell them you're not my uncle,
如果你告诉他们你不是我叔叔
they'll call the police. They'll put me back in the system.
他们会叫警♥察♥ 将我送回寄养机构的
Hunter, that may not be the worst thing.
亨特 那也没什么不好的
You think so?
真的吗
I told you what it was like! Weren't you listening?
我告诉过你那地方是什么样子 你没听到吗
I'm sure there must be some decent families.
肯定也会有一些好人家的
They're not gonna want me.
他们不会要我的
They're gonna want some cute little three-year-old.
他们只要可爱的三岁小孩
I get to rot in some county home
我会跟其他没人要的孩子一起
with the other rejects.
待在救助所 自生自灭
Well, there must be some other solution.
肯定还有别的办法
Hunter, I'm sorry.
亨特 对不起
Why'd you even bother giving me your number, asshole?
为什么要给我你的号♥码 混♥蛋♥
So you feel like some fuckin' do-gooder?
你♥他♥妈♥想装善人吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表