剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Come on in!
快进来
Oh my goodness, look at that!
天呐 看看这衣服
I can't wear pastels, they make me look so dumpy.
我就不能穿柔色的衣服 那会让我显得又矮又胖
But you gays can wear anything.
不过你们同性恋什么都能穿
Such beautiful bodies.
多好的身材啊
You put our husbands to shame!
让我们的老公都无地自容了
Speaking of the devil, my husband, Dennis.
说曹操曹操到 这是我丈夫 丹尼斯
Den, our new neighbours, Fred and Emile.
丹 这是我们的新邻居 弗雷德和艾米
Uh, it's Ted.
是泰德
Emmett.
艾美特
Glad you could make it.
真高兴你们能来
We know you boys probably have a lot more...
早有耳闻 你们周五晚上
exciting things to do on a Friday night.
有好多更加刺♥激♥的事情可做
Well, actually... They don't need to know
事实上... 没必要让他们知道
about Killer Krotch nite at Babylon.
巴比伦的玩命胯下夜
How about a drink?
要喝点什么吗
I would give my left tit...
给我的左乳♥头♥...
I mean, my left arm, for a, uh... for a Cosmo.
我是说 左手臂 来一杯大都会鸡尾酒
Everybody!
各位
These are the boys who bought the Harris house.
买♥♥下哈里斯家房♥子的就是他们
Hi! I'm Dede and this is Phil.
嗨 我叫迪迪 这是菲尔
We live across the street.
我们住在街对面
Well, Sunny has told us all about you.
桑妮已经把你们的一切都告诉我们啦
You know, our favourite TV show
我们最喜欢的电视节目
is that gay drama, uh...
就是那部同志连续剧
What's it called?
叫什么
"Gay as", uh....
《同志亦...》
Uh... something.
什么来着
"Gay as blazes"? That's it!
《烈火同志》 就是这个
Oh, we love the characters.
我们非常喜欢那几个主角
You know, gay people have the same problems that we do.
同性恋竟然也有跟我们一样的生活烦恼
Iisn't it amazing? Yeah.
那很棒 不是吗 是啊
We're the Mayerhoffs.
我们是梅尔霍夫夫妇
You must come to the school musical.
你们务必要来看学校的音乐剧
We're doing "Mame",
马上要演《梅姆》
and our 12-year-old Olivia is Mame.
我们12岁的女儿奥利维亚就演梅姆
Not until they come to my house for dinner.
等他们先来我家吃一次晚饭再说
I have a cousin who's a lesbian.
我有个表亲是拉拉
Big deal. My brother is a tranny.
有什么大不了的 我弟弟是个变性人
What the hell's that?
那是什么啊
Some people are so ignorant, aren't they?
有些人真是无知
A transsexual. Right, guys?
就是改变了性别的人 对吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's... right. Uh, it's... it's totally
没错 没错 完全正确 是啊 没错
what we call them. T t... tranny. Tra... Drinks?
我们是这样称呼他们的 饮料来了
Cheers! Cheers!
干杯 干杯
Welcome to our new neighbours.
欢迎成为我们的新邻居
Happy home-owning!
乔迁快乐
So what did you think?
你觉得怎样
Just terrific. Thank you.
太美妙了 谢谢
Thrilling performance.
你的演出震颤人心
And you were so passionate.
而且充满激♥情♥
I tend to get involved with what I'm playing.
我喜欢和乐曲融为一体
And to step in like that, at the last minute.
以及在最后一刻过来救场
Most impressive.
真的很了不起
It was a privilege to perform, sir. Thank you.
能登台演出我深感荣幸 谢谢您 先生
You play your admirers almost as well as your violin.
你的仰慕者就像小提琴一样被你轻松掌控
I didn't work street corners for nothing.
街头卖♥♥艺也不是白卖♥♥的
Well done, Mr. Gold.
好样的 戈德先生
Next time, we get a tux that fits.
下回 换套合身点的礼服
You mean there's actually going to be a next time?
你是说下一场已经确定了吗
I spoke with the Buffalo Symphony.
我和水牛城交响乐团谈过了
They want to include you in their "Emerging Artists Series."
他们想把你列入"新晋艺术家"系列
No shit! Mr. Gold?
不会吧 戈德先生
Wonderful. Thank you. Thank you very much!
演出很棒 谢谢 非常感谢
I'll call you when I get back to New York
我回纽约后打给你
with the details, okay?
到时再详谈吧
Cocktail Frank?
要法兰克福肠吗
Thank you, Sunny.
谢啦 桑妮
What line are you in, Emmett? Cocktail Frank?
你是做什么的 艾美特 要法兰克福肠吗
I, uh, I work at a small gentleman's haberdashery,
我在一家小型男士服饰店工作
on Liberty Avenue.
就在自♥由♥大道上
Oh, the gay street!
同志大街啊
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
Cocktail Frank? No, thank you.
要法兰克福肠吗 不 谢谢
But what I really want to do is be a party planner.
不过我真正想做的是派对策划
Maybe you could help plan my holiday party.
也许你能帮忙策划我的节日派对
And mine!
还有我的
Oh, and mine!
还有我的
No, that would be great!
真的吗 太好了
And your intuition told you tonight would be a disaster.
还相信你那"今晚是场灾难"的直觉吗
Can I help you, officers?
有事吗 警官
Is someone double-parked?
有人违章并排停车了吗
Uh, we were told we might find a...
夫人 我们得知
Theodore Schmidt here, ma'am.
西奥多·施密特在这
His office gave us this address.
我们从他的办公室拿到的地址
Our new neighbour.
他是我们的新邻居
He's right in here.
他就在这儿
Little sleepers, baby powder...
小睡袋 婴儿爽身粉
Theodore Schmidt?
西奥多·施密特
Yeah, that's, uh... right.
是的 我就是
Can I... can I help you, officers?
有事吗 警官
You're under arrest, Mr. Schmidt.
你被捕了 施密特先生
A-arrest?
被捕
For what?
为什么
Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
唆使未成年人犯罪
Th... that's very flattering, officer.
太过奖了 警官
I... know I look way younger than my years, but...
我知道我看起来显小 但...
An inspection of your pornographic website establishment
在审查你的色♥情♥网♥站♥机构时
found an underage employee on your premises.
发现有雇佣未成年人的情况
No, that... that's absurd.
不不 这太荒谬了
I checked and double-checked everyone.
我反复核查过每个人的资料
There are no underage employees.
根本没有未成年雇员
What about Edward Stewart Malone?
那么爱德华·斯图尔特·马隆呢
Eddie? He... he's my assistant.
埃迪 他是我的助手
He won't be 18 for another 3 months.
他要再过三个月才满18岁
Good Lord.
上帝啊
Eddie's 21!
埃迪已经21岁了
Not according to his birth certificate.
他的出生证明上可不是这么写的
B-but, he... he's so tall.
可是 他那么高
Want to come along?
你要一起来吗
Officer Norton here will read you the Miranda.
诺顿警官会向你宣读米兰达权利
Em...
小艾
Uh, th-thank you, Sunny,
谢谢你 桑妮
thank you, Dennis, um...
还有你 丹尼斯
Well, everyone, as... as soon as we get moved in,
各位 我们一搬进来
we're going... have a... a... a big ol' barbecue.
就会办一个烤肉派对
And you're...
我想
you're all invited. So...
邀请你们大家
Goodness.
天呐
Oh, you just never know about people.
真是知人知面不知心
Can I do anything?
要我帮忙吗
Must be something I ate. Or the steroids.
我一定是吃坏肚子了 或者是因为类固醇
We already had that conversation.
我们已经谈过这事了吧
It's fucking you up.
它在毁掉你
It is not fucking me up.
它没有毁掉我
Yeah, it is. And you don't even know it.
不 就是的 你甚至都没察觉到
Christ, you even hit Brian.
天呐 你甚至打了布莱恩
I did not hit him!
我没打他
Well, shoved him, made him bleed, whatever.
你推了他 让他流血了 都一样
But you can't just go around shoving people
但问题是你不能到处推人啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表