剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Ms. Zeckendorff, because...
泽肯道夫女士 因为
you're fired.
你被开除了
Oh, you can't fire me.
你可没那个权力
I've known Sidney for years.
我已经认识希德尼好多年了
His ex-wife and I are like this.
他前妻和我可是好姐妹
Yes, he told me.
是啊 他告诉过我
Now if you'll excuse me, dear,
我先失陪了 亲爱的
I have to go hang Monet.
我得去把莫奈的画作挂起来了
To introduce Eye-Conic Optics' new line of... Eye Candy,
为了推广新视界的「秀色系列」新产品
we decided to give the buyer something to really look at.
我们决定给顾客一些真正吸引眼球的东西
A delight to the eyes.
视觉诱惑
A feast for the senses...
感官盛宴
An eye-popping array
一场通过色彩与画面
of colours and images to deliver the message
来传递潮流信息的视觉狂欢
that when you wear Eye-Conic Optics' Eye Candy,
当你戴上新视界的「秀色系列」眼镜
you see things you don't without them.
就能看到很多原本看不到的东西
Unless you happen to be a voyeur.
除非你恰好就是窥淫癖者
Would you buy a pair of these sunglasses if you saw this ad?
你会被这样的广♥告♥吸引 去购买♥♥上面的墨镜吗
Oh, sure.
当然会了
I don't like the lettering.
我不喜欢这些印刷字
The font can always be changed.
字体是可以改的
Uh, it's not the font,
不是字体的问题
it's the colour.
是颜色的问题
Our art department researched it.
我们的美术部已经做过调研了
It's what the focus groups most responded to.
这是焦点小组好感度最高的颜色
Well, they may be responding to it today,
他们今天对这个颜色有好感
but what about tomorrow?
但明天呢
In six months?
六个月以后呢
You'll be ahead of the wave, not riding it.
你们依然可以走在潮流浪尖 不会落伍
It's orange.
应该用橙色
What was that?
你刚说什么
Nothing. No, no, no. You said orange.
没什么 不 不 你说了橙色
Everyone at art school says orange is the new blue.
在艺术院校 大家都觉得橙色是新蓝色
It's the opposite of cool tones. It's something hot.
和冷色调对立 是一种暖色
I want orange.
我想要橙色
Then orange it'll be.
那就用橙色
Right, Brian?
对吗 布莱恩
You guys had better be careful
你们这些家伙得小心了
or this kid'll have your job.
后生可畏啊
You really don't mind watching "Spider-man" again?
你真的不介意再看一遍《蜘蛛侠》吗
No, no, no. Not at all.
不 不 一点也不
We've only watched it nine times.
我们才看了九遍呢
Get out! You piece of shit! You piece of shit motherfucker!
滚 你个人♥渣♥ 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Teach you to steal my trick.
敢抢我生意 这就是下场
Ben, don't. It's none of our business.
本 别去 跟我们没关系
I'll teach you to steal my trick!
叫你还敢抢我生意
Hey, you punks want to fight?
嘿 你们想打架是吗
Please, be careful!
小心点
You fight me, otherwise get the fuck out of here!
要么跟我打 要么赶紧滚
We'll be back, bastards!
我们不会善罢甘休的 混♥蛋♥
Who died and made you superman?
谁要你来扮英雄了
She was so condescending.
她一副高高在上的姿态
"Yes, dear." "What, dear?"
"是的 亲爱的" "什么 亲爱的"
If she called me "Dear" one more time,
要是她再多叫我一遍「亲爱的」
I'd have clocked her.
我都想打她了
As your wife and your attorney,
作为你的妻子以及你的律师
I'm glad you didn't.
我很高兴你没有
So instead, I fired her.
于是我把她开除了
No.
不会吧
Yup, I fired someone.
没错 我把人开除了
Me!
我啊
Sounds like you had every reason to nail the bitch.
听上去你完全有理由对那个老贱♥人♥下手
What'd your boss say?
你上司怎么说呢
Oh, he offered to give me a raise.
他说要给我加薪呢
Said he's wanted to can her for years,
他说他早就想开除她了
but just didn't have the nerve.
只不过一直不敢
Oh, there you go!
来干杯
Except there's still a party to give in less than 48 hours,
问题是 宴会不到48小时就要开始了
and no party planner to give it.
但我还没找到合适的策划人
I've tried everyone.
我已经找过所有人了
I don't know what the hell I'm going to do.
我完全不知所措了
There's these two women I know,
我认识两个女人
planned the most beautiful wedding,
她们策划了最漂亮的婚礼
but everything went wrong,
但出了大纰漏
and they were even going to cancel it.
她们甚至都想取消掉
But then all their friends...
但后来她们的朋友们
pooled their time and talents...
集思广益
and they came up...
然后想出了一个
with the most beautiful celebration that you could ever imagine...
有史以来最为豪华震撼的婚礼
in less than a day.
只用了不到一天的时间
Is any of this ringing a bell?
你现在是不是如同醍醐灌顶
Ted?
泰德
Teddy?
泰迪
Down here.
在这儿呢
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, as long as I spend the rest of my life on my back.
当然 只要我下半辈子都能躺着就没事
It's always been a dream of mine.
那一直是我的梦想
Did you take your pain pills?
止痛药吃了吗
Yes, mother.
吃了 老妈子
Not with that, I hope.
你不是以酒服药的吧
You know what comes from too much pills and liquor.
你应该知道药和酒精会发生什么反应
At least I'm out of pain.
至少我不疼了
That's good news.
那是好事啊
Oh, there may be more.
或许还有更好的呢
I'm waiting to hear from Field and Steen.
我在等菲尔德&斯蒂恩的消息
About the...
是关于那个
new fishing rod you ordered?
你订购的新钓竿吗
Well, that's "Field and Stream".
那是菲尔德&斯蒂姆户外娱乐用品公♥司♥
This is an accounting firm.
这是个会计事务所
I heard they had an opening,
我听说那里有个职位空缺
so I called Alan Field, he's an old friend,
就给艾伦·菲尔德打了个电♥话♥ 他是我的老朋友
and his assistant said he'd return.
他的秘书说 他会给我回电♥话♥的
Well, look at that, like I told you.
瞧瞧 我早就说过
Maybe things are looking up.
或许时来运转 一切向上看
Uh, at least I am.
至少我在往上看
Theodore Schmidt residence.
西奥多·施密特住♥宅♥
Emmett, it's Linz.
艾美特 我是琳赛
Oh, hi. How's Teddy?
你好啊 泰迪怎么样了
Doing lots better. That's good.
好多了 那就好
Listen, you remember that party I told you about?
你还记得我告诉你的那个宴会吗
At the, uh, art gallery.
画廊的那个
Oh, honey, you know what?
亲爱的 你知道吗
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you on the spot.
很抱歉 我不是有意给你添麻烦的
No, no, no, no, no. As a matter of fact,
不 不 不 不 实际上
I'd like to take you up on your offer.
我愿意接受你的提议
Really?
真的吗
I'm going to work Linz's party.
我要去为琳赛的宴会工作了
So do you want me to, um,
那么你希望我去
pour the cab or park the cars?
当门童还是帮忙泊车
Oh my God.
天呐
Oh my God!
天呐
Oh, that's incredible.
太难以置信了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much!
太感谢你了
Okay!
没问题
That's an awful lot of gratitude just to say "Shrimpball"?
不就是去当个侍者 用不着这么感恩戴德吧
Actually, I won't be waiting at the event...
事实上 我不用在那里当侍者了
I'll be giving it.
我要负责策划工作
"Orange is the new blue"?
"橙色是新蓝色"
What the fuck was that?
那他妈是什么鬼
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表