剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
But this is going to be a landmark case,
这案子一定会成为标志性案件的
what I've been working towards my entire career.
也是我职业生涯中最伟大的追求
It... it's important, not just for state custody law,
一旦成功 将撼动监护♥法♥的相关内容
but for the community, for us, for our children.
对社会 对我们 以及我们的孩子都影响深远
What can I say after such an impassioned plea?
你这样一番激♥情♥澎湃的演说 我还能说什么
Except that you're pregnant
只不过你有孕在身
and we made an agreement.
我们之前约定好了的
And I intend to honour it, I promise.
我保证我会遵守的
I just have to be extra-special cautious
我只需要非常小心地
about budgeting my time, that's all.
安排我的时间 仅此而已
I... Hey, it's going to burn!
我... 嘿 马上要糊了
I can do it.
我可以的
Oh, and can you do me a huge favour
你能帮我个忙吗
and take Gus to daycare on your way to work tomorrow?
明天上班的时候顺便把盖斯送到日托班吗
I have to meet the client first thing in the morning.
我明天一大早就得见客户
Uh, but don't worry,
但是不用担心
I can pick him up in the afternoon.
下午我自己接他
Well, sure.
好吧 没问题
See?
看吧
Who said you can't do it all?
谁说我做不来的
Hey, I'll give you an extra 100 if you show your cock.
嘿 我给你100块 让我看看你的鸡♥巴♥
You got it.
成交
I-I-I meant up there.
我是说在台上
You're evil. Oh, I'm sweet.
你真邪恶 不 我很贴心
What is it about gay men
同性恋们这是怎么了
that they'll invent any excuse just to show their dicks?
巴不得找各种借口露鸡♥巴♥
Because it's fun?
因为好玩
Or else they feel it's all they have to show.
要么就是他们觉得只能秀这个了
Well, Mr. Novotny,
诺瓦特尼先生
when did we become such a prude, huh?
你什么时候变得如此正经了
I'm n... I'm not a prude.
我 我不是假正经
I just don't understand why everything
我只是不明白为什么所有的事情
has to be about sex. Like...
都得和性扯上关系 比如
Justin's cover for the next "Rage"
贾斯汀给下期《狂怒》画的封面
has got J.T. giving Brian a...
让J.T.给布莱恩...
Rage, a blow job. Interesting slip.
是给狂怒 口♥交♥ 说叉了吧
And how does Michael, I mean, uh, Zephyr, feel about that?
那迈克 我是说 西风 作何感想
He doesn't give a shit, and neither do I.
他根本不关心这事 我也一样
Hello, boy!
好啊 帅哥们
Quite a turn-out.
阵容齐全啊
Yeah, your mom can really fill a venue.
是啊 你老妈的号♥召力真强大啊
Yeah, somehow I don't think it's my mom.
好吧 不知怎么 我觉得不是因为我妈
So, uh, how are things... otherwise?
那么 除此之外 其他事怎么样呢
Otherwise, things are good.
除此之外 一切顺利啊
I thought maybe, uh, you might have heard from Tracy,
我想着 你可能从特蕾西那里听说...
you know, any specials at the Big Q?
大同超♥市♥的事 比如有没有特♥价♥商品
How's the inventory moving? Did I get the job?
库存怎么样了 我被聘用了吗
Actually, I did speak to her.
实际上 我是和她谈过了
Well, come, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
说来听听 说来听听
The suspense is killing me.
折磨死我了
I mean, did she talk to the district manager?
她跟区域经理谈过了吗
This isn't the time or place... Michael, come on.
现在不适合谈... 迈克 求你了
Oh, you know how much this means to me.
你知道这对我意义有多重大
Please, don't play games. I'm not playing games. It...
求你了 别兜圈子了 我没兜圈子
Shit.
妈的
She said he had someone else in mind for the job.
她说她已经有了合适的人选了
Someone more qualified.
一个更能胜任这份工作的人
More qualified?
更能胜任
She said I was overqualified as it is.
她之前还说我做那份工作是大材小用
I... Are you sure that was the reason?
我... 你确定是这个理由吗
That's all she told me. That's all I know.
她就是这么和我说的 我就知道这么多
Let's give a big hand for Jacob's big finish!
让我们用热烈的掌声感谢雅各布的精彩表演
Holy shit, honey, is that you
天呐 宝贝儿 那是真的吗
or is that one of my old falsies?
还是里面塞了假胸垫
That ain't no foam rubber.
还真不是海绵垫
All right, all right.... um,
好吧 好吧
let's see if our next contestant measures up.
来看看我们下一名挑战者够不够格
Uh, get your hands out of your pants
把你们的手从裤裆里抽出来
and put 'em together for Matthew.
为我们的马修鼓鼓劲儿吧
Hey, Mattew!
你好 马修
Take it off!
快脱掉
Everybody, listen up!
所有人 听着
Pittsburgh P.D.!
我们是匹兹堡警署的
This establishment is now closed
此处现在已被查封
for violation of Section 493, Subsection 10:
理由是违反第493章第10条法规
lewd and immoral behaviour.
进行淫秽下流表演
What the fuck!
搞什么鬼
We're... we're just stripping for charity here!
我们 搞这个脱衣表演是为了做慈善
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look, I want everybody to clear out the front.
得了吧 请大家都出去
Come on, let's go.
走 快走
Let's go!
快走
Come on, let's go.
走 快走
Party's over, people. Outside.
派对结束了 各位 都出去
You heard me. Come on, move it.
听到我说的了吗 快点 快走
Quick, quick, quick. Come on, let's go, let's go.
快点 快点 走 走 都出去
When you, uh, talk to Jeanette today,
今天你和珍妮特谈话的时候
stress how important her appearance in court will be.
强调一下她在法庭上的形象有多么重要
See if you can convince her not to...
看能否说服她不要表现得...
Look like a lesbian?
像个拉拉
I know it's not P.C.,
我知道那政♥治♥不正确
but if wearing a skirt and eye shadow
但如果穿裙子 涂眼影
is what it takes to get her kids back...
能帮她要回孩子的话
I'll make sure she leaves her lumberjack shirt at home.
我会告诫她不要穿过于男性化的服装的
Jeanette Arlen has to push her meeting to 4:00.
珍妮特·阿伦把会议推迟到4点了
Something at work.
说有工作要忙
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Fine, okay.
算了 好吧
Hey, if there's a problem, I can take over.
如果你有事的话 交给我吧
No, no, I'll be there.
不 不 我可以
Just, uh, give me a minute.
给我一点时间安排下
Lindsay Peterson, please.
请找琳赛·彼得森
Hey, babe. Uh, listen, I'm in a spot.
是我 宝贝儿 我这儿走不开
Can you do me a favour?
你能帮我个忙吗
We're gonna do this peacefully,
我们会用和平的方式反抗
but we're gonna be loud and we're gonna be angry!
但我们要大声宣泄 吼出我们的愤怒之声
What're we gonna be?
我们会怎么样
Loud!
大声宣泄
What else are we gonna be?
我们要吼出什么
Angry!
愤怒之声
That's better.
这次好多了
We're gonna let that fuckin' Stockwell know
我们要让该死的斯托克威尔知道
that we are citizens of the United States of fuckin' America,
我们也他妈是美国公民
and we have the same fuckin' freedoms as everybody else.
我们与其他人一样 有他妈的公民自♥由♥
The freedom to... of speech,
言论的自♥由♥
and the freedom to assemble,
集♥会♥的自♥由♥
and the freedom to strip.
以及脱衣服的自♥由♥
Although you may have gone a little too far, honey,
虽然你刚才脱得有点过火 亲爱的
but all right, it's for a good cause.
但没关系 那是为了慈善募捐嘛
So everybody bundle up,
所以每个人都团结起来
'cause we're going down to police headquarters.
因为我们要直奔警署
What's all this?
这是干什么呢
Half-price sale on lemon bars?
柠檬糕半价大甩卖♥♥吗
Well, if it isn't the man behind the asshole.
这不是在大屁♥眼♥子背后助纣为虐的人嘛
Brian's always behind the asshole.
布莱恩向来喜欢在大屁♥眼♥子背后
Damn it, Michael, this is serious.
操 迈克 我们在说正事呢
The entire future of Liberty Avenue is being threatened
自♥由♥大道的未来岌岌可危
and your best friend here not only doesn't give a shit,
而你最好的朋友不但漠不关心
he's also helping to make it happen.
他还为虎作伥
Could I get some lunch?
能帮我做份午餐吗
I-I-I'm going to be late for my prayer group.
我 我还有个"同祷会"要参加 快迟到了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表