剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You know, you never told me yours.
你都没告诉过我你的艺名
"Millicent Kensington".
米利森特·肯辛顿
Oh, it's all right, baby.
没事的 宝贝
You cry.
哭吧
You cry all you want.
想哭就使劲哭出来吧
You know what I'm most upset about?
你知道最让我难过的是什么吗
No more "Rim-a-rama"?
再也没有"群体舔屁♥眼♥"了吗
That we had to give up the house.
就是我们不得不卖♥♥掉那栋房♥子
I really wanted you to have that.
我真的很想将那房♥子送给你
Honey, your saying that...
亲爱的 你说的这句话
means more to me than living in it.
对我的意义比那栋房♥子大多了
Yeah, not quite.
得了 那可比不上
Listen.
听我说
Where I come from,
在我的家乡
we had tornadoes all the time.
经常会有龙♥卷♥风♥
They'd blow the roof off, destroy everything.
龙♥卷♥风♥可以把房♥顶吹飞 摧毁所有东西
We always looked at it as a chance to rebuild,
我们总把这当成是重建的机会
you know, make things better.
让一切更好
So the business is gone.
网站没了又怎么样
So the house is gone.
房♥子没了又怎么样
So every cent you ever made is...
你赚的每分钱都...
Yeah, yeah, I got it. I got it.
好了 够了 我懂了 我懂了
The point is, it doesn't matter.
我想说的是 那都不重要
We still have each other...
我们还有彼此
And together, we are going to be just fine.
只要我们在一起 一切都会好的
That's a Montecristo Especial smuggled from Cuba,
这是从古巴走私来的基♥督♥山雪茄
so stick it in your mouth and suck.
塞进嘴里 好好吮吸几口吧
If that's any indication of your technique,
如果你的"嘴上功夫"这么差
it's amazing you have a boyfriend.
真不知道你是怎么找到男友的
I'm still in shock.
我还没缓过神而已
We made a baby after just one try.
试了一次就怀上了
It's fucking depressing, all right.
这的确挺令人郁闷的
Your sperm actually liked Melanie's eggs.
你的精♥子♥竟然这么喜欢茉蕾妮的卵子
Well, I guess there's no accounting for some people's tastes.
看来真是萝卜青菜各有所爱
Easy, Mikey.
放松些 小迈
I don't think I can do it. What?
我觉得我做不到 什么
Be responsible for another life.
为另一个生命负责
Did I ask you to?
我叫你为我负责了吗
Not you, asshole. The kid.
不是说你 混♥蛋♥ 我是说孩子
Job's done.
反正都做了
From here on out, the lezzie's do all the work.
从现在起 那对拉拉会负责一切的
All you have to do is show up for birthday parties
你要做的就是去参加生日派对
and the occasional walk in the park.
偶尔陪着去公园散散步
I don't intend to be a drop-in dad like you.
我可不想像你一样做甩手老爸
I want to be involved,
我想参与进去
a real father...
做个真正的父亲
If I can just figure out how.
前提是我知道怎么做的话
You're going to be a great dad.
你会是个好父亲的
What makes you so sure?
你怎么这么确定
You raised me, didn't you?
你把我带大了 不是吗
Look how I turned out.
瞧我长成了多么了不起的人
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表