剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Christ!
老天
He fucks up our sex life when he's here,
他在的时候 就毁了我们的性生活
and now he's fucking it up when he's not here.
现在不在这儿 还是一样毁性致
Okay, that... that's him.
好啦 应该是他在敲门吧
At least everyone in Scranton'll have a good night's sleep.
至少千里之外的人今晚都能睡个好觉了
Where have you two been?
你们两个上哪儿去了
Movie...
看电影
And a mattress sale. 60% off.
正遇上商场床垫大减价 四折呢
Well, I hope it gets here soon.
希望他们能快点送货
Listening to that old thing squeak
每次你们两个一操上
every time you two get it on keeps me awake.
那老床垫就吵得我睡不着觉
Maybe if you didn't have your ear pressed to the wall.
或许你不把耳朵贴墙上偷听 就不会那么吵了
Think I'll go warm up the sheets.
我先去暖床了 宝贝
So why're your tits in a twist?
你为何怒气冲冲的
They run out of that Empress Alexandra bracelet
因为你一直想买♥♥的亚历山德拉手镯
you've been waiting for?
已经卖♥♥完了吗
You wouldn't understand.
你不会理解的
No, of course not.
是啊 我当然不理解
We've known each other such a brief time.
毕竟我们才"刚刚认识"
Never mind.
无所谓了
Rodney's waiting.
罗德尼在床上等你呢
What's going on?
怎么了
What is it, sis?
怎么了 姐
He looked right through me.
他完全无视我的存在
Who did? Horvath, who do you think?
谁啊 霍瓦特 还有谁啊
And he called me Mrs. Novotny,
他还我叫诺瓦特尼夫人
like I was... a total stranger.
好像我 完全是个陌生人
A total fucking stranger.
彻彻底底的陌生人
I hate men.
我讨厌男人
Why couldn't I have been a lesbian?
为什么我不能是个拉拉呢
Because mom would've had a heart attack
因为如果我们姐弟都是同性恋的话
if both her kids were gay.
老妈一定会心脏病发作的
Stuffing this in your mouth isn't going to make you feel any better.
暴饮暴食并不会让你心里好受些
Horvath's like a cheese doodle.
霍瓦特就像个奶酪条
You told me he was well-endowed.
你不是说他的鸡♥巴♥很大吗
I mean, you just shouldn't start...
我是说 从一开始就不该品尝
'cause once you do...
因为只要尝了一口
all you want is more.
就会想要更多
Just better never to have had any at all than to.
最好从最初就不要开始
We have indeed sold out.
我们已经卖♥♥完了
Sorry, that's it.
真遗憾
Shit!
去他妈的
They just sold out!
他们刚卖♥♥完了
Fuck!
操
It's okay.
没事的
You better wear some gloves and a ski cap. It's freezing outside.
你最好戴上手套和滑雪帽 外面冷得很
Christ, did I just say that?
天呐 我怎么会说出这种话
I sound like my mother.
听起来跟我妈一样
Actually, make that your mother.
其实更像你妈啦
Thanks.
谢了
Anything else?
还要戴什么
Be sure to wear your rubbers.
别忘了戴套套
Wait up.
等等
Now what?
又怎么了
Thought you might need this.
你可能需要这个
I thought you didn't trust me.
我以为你不信任我
This way we don't have to stop whatever it is we're doing to let you in.
这样一来我们要是正在忙 就不用给你开门了
Surprised you did that.
你这么做我很惊讶
Once he's gone, we can always change the lock.
他一走 我们可以随时换锁嘛
Must've been quite an elegant affair.
昨天的狂欢派对一定很高雅吧
"Long night's journey into day".
"漫漫长夜 驶入白昼"
You should've been there.
你应该来的
Yeah, I was helping Daphne study for midterms.
得了吧 我在帮达芙妮准备期中考试
20 of Pittsburgh's hottest, horniest hunks...
20个匹兹堡最惹火 最性感的帅哥啊
And Debbie.
还有黛比
Well, I know how much she wants to be a gay man.
我知道她多想成为我们的一员
But is it wise to encourage her?
但是鼓励她恐怕不太好吧
She couldn't wait to tell me the news.
她等不及要告诉我那个重大消息
It seems the littlest hustler knew dumpster boy.
那个小男妓似乎认识死在垃圾箱的男孩
Saw him picking up a cop the night he was murdered.
他看见他在遇害的那天晚上 钓了一个警♥察♥
Oh, shit. Yeah.
见鬼 是啊
For some reason...
出于某种原因
she thought I would be interested.
她觉得我会感兴趣
Aren't you?
难道不是吗
No. I already told you... Right.
不感兴趣 我都跟你说过了 行了
You want to have fun, fun, fun
你想找乐子 找乐子 找乐子
till your daddy takes your freedom away.
直到你♥爸♥爸不给你自♥由♥
In case you haven't noticed, he already has.
我必须提醒你一下 他已经这么做了
But...
不过
If you're content turning your place into the next backroom...
如果你想把你家变成下一个酒吧暗室
Fine.
没问题
Only how are you going to keep a cleaning lady?
不过你没钱怎么请清洁工啊
I made a hasty decision. A poor one.
我一时糊涂 做了错事
And one for which I will always be ashamed, but...
为此我将一直感到羞愧 但是
I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me,
我希望你们能真心原谅我
and... if not today then... someday...
如果今天不行 希望总有一天
and that somehow... I can earn back your love and...
我能想办法 重新赢得你们的爱和
uh, your respect.
尊重
That's... very brave of you, Ted,
你真的很有勇气 泰德
to come here and...
能够站在我们面前...
own up to what you did.
坦承自己所做的一切
Don't you think, Mel?
不是吗 茉儿
Yeah. Yeah, it took guts and...
是啊 是啊 需要极大的勇气
it was a very nice speech.
而且你句句发自肺腑
But we'll have to wait and see.
不过我们还是得等等看
See what?
看什么
Saying you're sorry is one thing,
嘴上道歉是一回事
meaning it is another.
真心道歉是另一回事
He told you it was a mistake.
他跟你们承认他犯错了
It's all right, Em. I-I don't need you to defend me.
没事的 小艾 你不需要维护我
I don't blame you for not accepting my apology, Mel.
你不接受我的道歉我也不怪你 茉儿
If I were you...
如果我是你
I doubt I would, either, so...
恐怕我也不会 所以
She didn't say she didn't accept it.
她也没说不接受你的道歉
All I'm saying is, we'll see.
我的意思就是 等等看吧
That's all.
就这样
I understand.
我理解
Uh, would you excuse me?
如果可以的话
I just want to go use your bathroom.
我想用一下你们的卫生间
Do you have any idea how hard that was for him?
你们知道这对他来说多不容易吗
I know. I feel so bad for him.
我知道 我也觉得很难受
Well, I don't. He's a fucking drug user.
我不难受 他是个该死的吸毒者
That is not true.
才不是
He tried it once.
他只不过尝试了一次
Come off it, Emmett.
行了吧 艾美特
For him to get to the point where he'd actually steal our money...
他都到了偷我们钱的地步了
He didn't steal it. He borrowed it.
他没有偷 只不过是借用而已
He was planning on putting it back.
他本打算要还的
And you believe him?
你相信他说的鬼话吗
Don't you? I thought you were his friends.
你不信吗 我以为你们是他的朋友
We are his friends! Damn good friends.
我们的确是他的朋友 真是"好朋友"
Then why can't you show him
那为什么你们就不能对他表现出
the teeniest, tiniest bit of compassion?
哪怕一丝一毫的同情呢
Because he'd only abuse it and us.
因为他只会辜负我们的同情和友情
Mel! The same way he's abusing you.
茉儿 就像他辜负你一样
He is not abusing me.
他才没有辜负我
And what do you call it?
那你觉得这叫什么
He is counting on me,
他现在指望着我
to be there for him,
在他身边支持他
to... to believe in him.
信任他
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表